naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution nude mod (1 Viewer)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
lol Don't you love finding your mod on other sites?:D

He "covered his tracks" by stating:

All credits go to their respective authors/creators.

It also says:
For suggestions, questions or requests feel free to contact us by using the "Contact Us" form below

I wonder what he does when someone needs to troubleshoot the mod (probably a TexMod issue), or when someone asks how he made it? Hahaha! I'm sure someone has asked 'Admin' questions like that. Maybe you could chime in and answer for him?:p You should leave a reply thanking him for the awesome mod! Hahaha! XD

Anyway, just recolors for me right now, but I'll still at least make those. Might as well make the clothes they do have look as good as I can.

Maybe I'll make a rain batch file, run it, take a pic with Irfanview, and add it to the Akatsuki robe. That could be awesome, if I can make the right rain batch (it be look a million different ways)

And what's up with a swimsuit DLC for Revolution? I haven't checked in a few days but I don't think one came out. Anyone know if they plan on making one? That would make life much easier for us all, especially with that overdressed Tsunade.:D

rathren

Potential Patron
You are right what he does is awesome. Its a great way to get the mod to more ppl. But still I was pretty surprised when I saw it :D
And sadly I heard nothing about a bikini dlc yet.

edit:
I just found out that you need a password to open the rar file. In order to get the password you have to do one of these money making journeys. I dont like that my mod was supposed to be free for everyone and now they try to make money out of it :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gone4Good

Content Creator
What a surprise! (8O <--that's my "shocked" face

Anyway, along your journeys with textures, did you ever attempt to mess with actual basic recoloring? Like my mod?

I ask because I tried to make that matrix robe I mentioned for Itachi, and apparently, at some point the texture for the Reanimated Itachi robe (all red/brownish), in the little rectangle box, turns from body to sleeves, and it's near impossible to add any textures besides solid colors.

I tried to make a hi-rez retexture for Naruto...

......what was I thinking!:rolleyes: Hahaa!

Anyway, here's the final product:

2014-10-12_00006.jpg 2014-10-12_00004.jpg <It's pretty crazy:cool: The Akatsuki robes are darker too

You can see where I have unexpected changing textures. I kept this one though, because it looked so cool.:p

Ever dealt with that? Know a shortcut?

rathren

Potential Patron
The textures in this game are the biggest mess to mod. Because basically they are just one colored and if not they are just used at multiple random locations. Needs a whole lot of guess work to figure out where the texture goes on the model. For example when I tried placing the nipples 1 pixel in the texture image was a huge distance on the model.
Well, I guess the only option is to try over and over again until you figured out the textures placement on the model.
umod can be a big help there because you won't need to restart the game like with texmod.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Have you gotten Sakura into the game yet? There's already a nude mod for her in NSFB.

Also, if you haven't gotten the Summer pack yet for Revolution, it's semi-skimpy, and has at least some potential for a sexy almost nude mod.

rathren

Potential Patron
I think there are nude mods for all bikini models in NSFB.

Sadly the bodys under the summer cloth dlcs aren't meshed. That makes em kinda useless:(

Gone4Good

Content Creator
I think there are nude mods for all bikini models in NSFB.

Sadly the bodys under the summer cloth dlcs aren't meshed. That makes em kinda useless:(

Not meshed?? How is that even possible? I can't see Photoshop being able to 'bevel' an outfit that far...and I thought textures had to be mapped to meshes.

rathren

Potential Patron
If you make the bikini texture transparent you see the babiedoll boobs. If you do the same with the summer cloth you can see throw and all you see is the backside of the rear texture. That's what I meant by not meshed :)

R

rogzinhoxx

Help me, I bought Naruto Storm Revolution on Steam and because I am half "crazy" by characters like that I started looking and found your post, I found it very cool someone have done this and I downloaded to play, but always went the characters only bikini as the DLC has somehow leaving them naked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.