1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution nude mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by rathren, Sep 16, 2014.

1. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

Naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution came out today. I think a nude mod for that game would be awesome.
    Look at some sampels here:
    https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net...3805_690904550967732_766286014765358127_o.jpg
    http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/617/Naruto-Storm-Revolution-0616-05.jpg
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y-kqSTzHYZ0/maxresdefault.jpg

I messed around a little with texmod and here a result: test.png test2.png

I am not really happy with the result. It's kinda hard to figure out what to replace with texmod. I really hope a more skilled modder can try do make a nude mod for this game soon :D

I managed to make some nude mods with the awesome help from ppl here. Well, here they come I hope you like them :)

Nude problem Children of the Academy jutsu:

ver2.png ver1.png

And the super harem jutsu:
    2.png

3.png 1.png

Both are included this texmod .tpf file ver2

Update:
    I managed to add nippels :D
    4.png
    Download ver. with nippels here: ver3

Nude Tsunade and naruto replaced with nude female naruto mod:

Unpack data_win32 and place it in your game dictonary. This will replace the models.
    To uninstall it just delete it.
    If you want the new models to be nude use this texmod .tpf ver5
    This is just the first state of this mod I hope its going to improve soon :D

Sample Screenshots:
    Untitled.png

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled.jpg

Ino Nude Mod

Unpack data_win32(2) and place it in your game dictonary. This will replace the models.
    To uninstall it just delete it.
    If you want the new models to be nude use this texmod .tpf ver6
    This replaces the second Ino outfit not the standard one!

Sample Screenshots:
    Untitled2.png

‚Äč

Untitled.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  2. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

I made an other one:
    ver1.png ver2.png

I am happier with this one. Sadly I cant figure out how to add nipples or remove the bikini edge lines...

Here the .tpf file for Texmod ver1

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  3. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

And an other one. This one is at at Konahamarus Harem jutsu ;)

1.png 2.png 3.png

And here the .tpf for texmod again: ver2

(should I edit my old posts instead of posting a new reply if I have an update? I am not quite sure)

4. RoqueDemon

RoqueDemon Avid Affiliate Content Creator

It's usually a better idea to edit your original post to add updates

5. Mharius

Mharius Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Good to see someone doing some modding of their own and I would update the first post to have all mods in it.
    Can't hurt to post a new reply to let people know about the update though either, i think.

6. keyblade9891

keyblade9891 Potential Patron

Nice one, i hope for improvements :)

7. user619

user619 Potential Patron

can anyone make a tsunade nude mod

8. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

This will be hard (at least for me) because there is no bikini model for her and everything under cloth in this game is not naked but invisible and not even modeled :/

btw I updated because I managed to add nipples they don't look awesome because its hard to position them and somehow it adds wired shadows but i am still quite happy it worked out at all^^

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  9. user619

user619 Potential Patron

Is there any way to get Tsunade's bikini model in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

10. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

For NSUNS 3 they brought out a dlc with bikini outfits. I dont know if that is gonna happen for Revolution, too :/
    There is hope, though. Or maybe a more skilled moder can do it without that...

11. user619

user619 Potential Patron

12. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

Wow, really interesting thanks for sharing.
    I looked at the channel info and it seems to be for the console version, thought. Also I noticed that when she gets selected at the beginning she has the Sakura character icon (my bad its just the support character). Really confusing I don't have a clue how they did it and also it's all in Brazilian <.<
    I actually wrote the guy from that channel and asked him. If he answers I will let you know :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  13. AwfulArchdemon

AwfulArchdemon Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Okay, I've been meaning to say this for a while; I joined because you are doing this, rathren. Thank Goodness himself for you. I made a retexture I simply love, but it's off-site. I'm too new to new to go posting external links and such. ^ ^

Nude re-meshing is what I'm interested in. Does this game even HAVE meshes?? Is it all pics? Texture based (Flash) game?

Anyway, I look forward to new awesome stuff, and it's obvious I want a nude Tsunade too, so if there's any way in Hell to do it, I'll strive to find out how to get rid of the pesky 'Edges'. I'm on a mission!:p

14. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

Sorry if I disappoint, but I am a total noob at modding. All I did until now was replacing textures with Texmod. If there would be a way to re-mesh in this game it would be awesome. But sadly I don't have any clue how that would be possible or even how that works.

Anyways If I can help in any way or if you can show me any results of your work it would be much appreciated because I would love a nude mod for that game and I am lacking the skills to achieve this for now.

15. user619

user619 Potential Patron

I'm guessing everyone here uses texmod which is useful for extracting textures and creating tpf files but with umod you can edit the textures you extract from texmod in real time. what I mean is you can edit the textures wile the came is running and see how it looks in game with out having to create the tpf file then testing it. If you want to know more tell me.

16. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

That sounds really handy! Starting the game over on over again to test the new texture I made was pretty annoying.
    I am gonna google umod to check it out. Is there a way to edit the models/meshes with that by any chance?

17. user619

user619 Potential Patron

This is what I did on umod. I don't know about editing the models/meshes but maybe

1. Get the textures with texmod
    2. Send the textures to uMod\textures
    3. Load umod
    4. Click on main than "add game"
    5. click main then start game through umod
    6. click the game you want to load make sure to run the game in windowed mode
    7. Click the tab of the game than at the bottom right click open texture\package
    Go to uMod\textures open the textures you extracted from the game
    8. Now edit the textures and save. On umod right click the texture you added
    and click update (reload)

Make sure to spread the word about umod it will be useful for other modders

18. Pain

Pain Potential Patron

That Sakura icon means he selected Sakura as a support character, it doesn't mean it represents Tsunade. Also from the video's title it says Bikini Mod so i guess he hacked it to get early access to it or made the mod himself. Right now at the store they have summer clothes for Sakura, Ino, Tenten & Hinata. I'm sure they will release more dlc later on.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
  19. rathren

rathren Potential Patron

Yea, after I posted I noticed it, too (should have edited it). its just the image for the support character of cause I know that but I got a little confused there for a second sorry for that^^

Are you sure there are Sakura, Ino, Tenten & Hinata swimsuit outfits at the dlc store? I only see the Summer Cloth Pack and that's not much of a help sadly...

And yea if he made the bikini mod himself is exactly what I wanna find out :)

And btw to user619 umod sadly makes the game crash seems not to be supported :/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  20. Pain

Pain Potential Patron

Yea its summer clothes, my mistake. I was just about to edit it.