naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution nude mod (1 Viewer)

user619

Potential Patron
If the game crashes with umod try to remove the texture that you add to umod. Just try to load the game through umod without loading any textures than add the textures when the game fully loads. It crashed for me when I tried to load the game through umod with textures added.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
Sorry if I disappoint, but I am a total noob at modding. All I did until now was replacing textures with Texmod. If there would be a way to re-mesh in this game it would be awesome. But sadly I don't have any clue how that would be possible or even how that works.

Anyways If I can help in any way or if you can show me any results of your work it would be much appreciated because I would love a nude mod for that game and I am lacking the skills to achieve this for now.

Yeah, meshes are my worst enemy :p. I didn't even attempt to mess with those, wherever they are...

This is all I attempted:

post-111270-0-54048500-1411465458_thumb.jpg

Looks great, but she's still WEARING CLOTHES! Grrrrrr! I just gotta get rid of those somehow! ;)

Sucks all game characters have clothes for skin, instead of bodies with clothes equipped. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

false_land

Potential Patron
I made an other one:
View attachment 21885 View attachment 21886

I am happier with this one. Sadly I cant figure out how to add nipples or remove the bikini edge lines...
I find that when stuff like the bikini bottoms are hard to make look nude, it sometimes looks better to try to make it look like they're actually wearing something that's see-through instead, or something like that. But that's just me. It's looking good so far.

rathren

Potential Patron
user619 did I get it right that you managed to mod the game with umod? Because I tried everything even what you said not adding textures before loading. At the loading screen after I select free battle mode it crashes all the time... I used global hook. Maybe that's the reason. I had to use global hook because I have the game on steam. Do you use global hook, too? Oh man I really want it to get to work I am pretty sure I could improve my current work with umods features...

AwfulArchdemon nice to hear that you are trying to make it happen :) your image is really small thought and its not clickable for me so I can barley see anything on it :/

false_lande good point I agree with you. but thats would be really hard in the game because the texture for the cloth in this game are not images but just one colors for the whole surface. So i think it would be impossible to make it look like it's see throw without adding image texture :/

user619

Potential Patron
rathren is that the only thing you selected on umod? I don't select global hook it said it injects the game and it wont let me start. I don't think at maters if you have steam version. Try not to capture any textures. Make sure not to select anything on the capture textures area. Did you add the game then went to "start game through umod" than "select the game to start" than located the game NSUNSR.exe and started the game.

For any one who wants to edit meshes I think you have to unpack the data.cpk file I have a link on youtube but its for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst but I think it will work for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-VoUnGdB0

Another link that might help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEYmsRFHJiM

rathren

Potential Patron
Very interesting if would be able to swap the female Naruto character witch I made my nude texture for with Naruto for example we would actually have a playable nude model. I have no clue about everything he does in that video. It seems pretty precise though and I might be able to do it anyways. I am gonna try out when I have time but I can't promise success ;)

rathren

Potential Patron
This turned out a lot harder than exacted because some things that worked in NSUNS3 won't work in revolution anymore. Nevertheless I at least managed to do what I wanted and was able to replace the Naruto model with the nude female Naruto model and its actually playable. Here a some screens:
Untitled.png Untitled.jpg Untitled2.png
I will make a little tutorial how to get this when I have time again. And I will add it to the main post when I did that.

I know it looks kinda weird and the nippels are misplaced and stuff but placing stuff like eyes and nippel turned out almost impossible. One pixel at the texture images feels like 1 meter in the game and its totally deformed to or even duplicates.

After that I wanted to try making a Tsunade nude model. I exported the xfbin model of her as .obj file and was able to edit it in a Blender. I would be able to make a nude model of her with some tinkering. But sadly there is no way to export .obj back to .xfbin :( at least I did not find any way... and yea thats where I was at my wit's end.

Gone4Good

Content Creator
My mod

Sorry. I thought the pic I pasted would be way bigger.

2014-09-22_00005.jpg 2014-09-21_00002.jpg

Still figuring this site out.

Anyway, user619 might be my hero now. At least I know how to find the meshes, so 3DS Max or Photoshop will be fired up shortly, but getting them back into the game will have to be clarified for me. .obj files are always easy to get, and always hard to get back into a game...

rathren

Potential Patron
Yea you are right, getting it back into the game is exactly where I am stuck, too. I had the idea if we get the swimsuit Tsunade .xfbin file from STORM 3 dlc we might be able to use it in revolution and and even make it nude with the right textures. Well sadly I have no clue how to get that file since I only own STORM revolution...

user619

Potential Patron
I have Tsunade .xfbin file from STORM 3 but I don't know how to view it so I don't know if this is the swimsuit model.

Attachments

Tsunade.rar
3.8 MB · Views: 538

rathren

Potential Patron
OMG you are awesome! Thank you so much! I started trying it right away. And awww I am so mad at the game devs now :D they didn't model Tsunades body under the bikini... I guess its because she has that full body swimsuit and not a bikini like the other models

Here see for yourself :(
Untitled.png

Well, I can still make it skin color but meh... We came so close :/
View attachment 21947

user619

Potential Patron
Its not that bad is there anyway to fix it

- - - Updated - - -

You did an amazing job you got the swimsuit model added.:)

user619

Potential Patron
Is there any way to remove the lines around Tsunade's swimsuit or maybe blend it with her skin color. Is there a way to create a completely new model for her one that's nude?:confused:

user619

Potential Patron
I found a website that has body swaps and head swaps for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and storm 3 maybe it could lead to something

mynarutomods

rathren

Potential Patron
Sadly I don't know how the game makes these edge lines. There is no texture for them.
There are awesome nude models of tsunade in the web. But the game needs the models in .xfbin format. And as far as I know there is no way to convert OBJ files to xfbin yet :(

Hmm head swaps. I have no clue how that"s done but I will try finding out when I got time. If it's possible this should be a possible way for a solution ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I was just browsing the web for ''naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution nude mod'' I actually found one http://nudepatcher.blogspot.de/2014/10/naruto-shippuden-nude-mod.html you should have seen my face when I realized that it's the one I made :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sadly I don't know how the game makes these edge lines. There is no texture for them.
There are awesome nude models of tsunade in the web. But the game needs the models in .xfbin format. And as far as I know there is no way to convert OBJ files to xfbin yet :(

Hmm head swaps. I have no clue how that"s done but I will try finding out when I got time. If it's possible this should be a possible way for a solution ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I was just browsing the web for ''naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm revolution nude mod'' I actually found one Naruto Shippuden Nude Mod you should have seen my face when I realized that it's the one I made :D

If they uploaded it without your permission you are within your rights to issue a "Take Down Notice".

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

rathren

Potential Patron
I found a website that has body swaps and head swaps for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution and storm 3 maybe it could lead to something

mynarutomods

Could not find out how to swap bodys. Also I could not find any real swaps at that page. He only created the illusion of swaping something by changing the colors. For example Sakura and green hair = Fû...

There must be a way to make a Tsunade nude mod somehow but how, dammit. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.