My loader Doesn't work (1 Viewer)

Rizael95

Potential Patron
I don't know what is the problem. I tried to delete the loader and download again but when I open it doesn't load the mods. What can I do?

stuntcock

Content Creator
when I open it doesn't load the mods.
How are you opening it? If you're using a web browser then I'd recommend the Flash Player projector instead.

What do you mean by "it doesn't load the mods"? Are you expecting mods to load automatically via $INIT$ and this isn't occurring? Or is the game refusing to load manually-selected mods at runtime (if so, which ones - hair mods, clothing mods, via Character Folders or via selected SWF files, etc)?

Which version of the Loader are you attempting to download and use? Which version were you using previously?

Rizael95

Potential Patron
I use Iswiff to play and yes, it doesn't load automatically via $INIT$ . I'm using Loader 5.45c on sby_loader_6_545.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I use Iswiff to play
Can you try to use the Flash Player projector instead? I don't own a Mac and so I can't offer any specific troubleshooting, but PC users have generally experienced good compatibility and performance when running SDT via the projector.

If any Mac users out there would like to offer suggestions or compatibility advice, then please feel free to chime in.

it doesn't load automatically via $INIT$
Does that mean that manually-loaded mods (such as hairstyles and clothing) do work correctly? Try to load some of the uncooperative $INIT$ mods (e.g. moreClothing) manually via the "SWF Mod..." button -- do they load correctly?

Can you provide a screenshot of your Mods\$INIT$ folder, and the contents of your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file?

I'm using Loader 5.45c on sby_loader_6_545.
Did the sby_loader_6_545 folder do the $INIT$ stuff properly before you merged in the Loader 5.45c files?

When performing this upgrade, I'd recommend merging only the new Loader.swf file instead of copying the entire 5.45c folder. You should be able to keep all of your mods and settings intact. Doing so ought to reduce the risk of an accidental or unintended overwrite.

If you're still experiencing trouble then you could try using the Flash Player projector content debugger to check for runtime exceptions.

schach

Potential Patron
I use Firefox on Mac and I had the same problem until I installed the projector. Continue to scroll down on the link stuntcock provided and you'll find the projector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.