my little pony blowjob is magic (3 Viewers)

Vez

Content Creator
I added Moondancer to my to-do list.

Chrysalis has already been done in this topic, but I'm willing to do my own take on her.

wolsik

Content Creator
Learned how 2 basic flash 2 days ago.

Made chrysalis's tail.

It's not "Dante's quality" but I think it's ok. I don't know how to make it "go away" tho. It will stay there until you reset the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I may do the wings too later...

Attachments

MLP Tails - Queen Chrysalis.swf
26.4 KB · Views: 671

wolsik

Content Creator
Made the wings.
Also made a smaller version because it was my first attempt and I don't have a fucking sense of proportions. They looked cute, so fuck it.

I still have no idea how to make them "unload" :D

Hope someone like them!

Attachments

• QueenPre.png
    QueenPre.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 1,695
Chrysalis Wings Big.swf
81.6 KB · Views: 604

Chrysalis Wings Small.swf
43.5 KB · Views: 383

stuntcock

Content Creator
wolsik said:
I still have no idea how to make them "unload" :D
Either setup the whole thing a vanilla import, or register a destructor function.

Here's a vanilla version. The raster images did not convert cleanly, so you may want to fine-tune the color and opacity of the fills.

Chrysalis Wings (small)

Chrysalis Wings (large)

Chrysalis Wings (inertial)

I omitted the tail because it it would need a "soft" (multi-segment) animation approach. Unfortunately, it has a lot of parallel lines, so the animation work would be no fun. Therefore it wasn't worth the effort of tracing the raster artwork, and so I just skipped the whole thing.

If you're willing to trace the tail then you can add it as a vanilla BODY import. It wouldn't be animated, but it would have clean load/unload behaviour. And it would be compatible with moreClothing. Instructions:
  • duplicate one of the existing static-wing symbols, which you'll find within the "Body Elements (assembled)" folder
  • your new symbol will contain an instance "backside" which shows a set of vectorized wings. Delete it.
  • insert an instance of the vectorized tail into your new symbol. Name this instance "backside" so that it will load in the correct position and orientation - and so that it will be drawn on the correct layer.
  • move the tail to the appropriate position, relative to the anatomy references which are shown on the Guide layer.
  • drag-and-drop the new symbol onto the Main stage. Give the instance a name such as "staticTail".
  • in the Main ActionScript, add the line "registerMod(staticTail);"
  • delete or comment out all of the other registerMod statements in the Main ActionScript
  • publish your mod and test it in-game

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator
Oh wow, well thank you. I wasn't expecting such an answer.
I wasn't panning on animating enything. When I said I lerned basic flash I meant that I only figure out how to import an image to flash and make a very basic mod. I might get into what you said later and make the tail a vanilla body mod.

Thanks for all the feedback and the wings!

specialization

Potential Patron
In case anyone here is into EGQ, I found complete hair + skin sets of the Dazzlings save for Aria, which I only found a hair image for. I whipped up character data myself, was good enough for me but skin color might not be the exact shade of purple, idk. Adjust if needed, thought I'd leave it here tho because a pastebin I saw a while ago had character data for literally every other RR character.

Attachments

• sGt3fMC.png
    sGt3fMC.png
    219.1 KB · Views: 848
data.txt
838 bytes · Views: 336

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
Took a stab at Nightmare Moon, my first SDT Hair. It's a bit rough around the edges, and I invite anyone to refine it if they want to.

Attachments

• Nightmare Moon.png
    Nightmare Moon.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 805
N

Nutricious

Seems like the original image of Octavia's hair is gone. An advertisement image is displayed instead. Anyone knows if someone had made a new one, or if there's still a place where the original may be found?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.