my little pony blowjob is magic (2 Viewers)

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
I have the original, here you go.

Attachments

• octavia.png
    octavia.png
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,346
G

Grenit

ehm im relatively new to here. Ive read a lot of this posrt but i still dont get how to use the code. Isnt there simply a swf file with all the characters?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Added a new 'MLP Orgy' dialogue. I took the main MLP dialogues and combined them while adding support for vaginal/anal sex instead of just oral. Probably added a couple hundred lines or so too for the new features. Features the 6 main ponies from the TV show.

Like my other dialogues --

Pull up to set cum position to cum on face, pull up again to go back to standard.
Pull down to set cum position to cum in her mouth, pull down again to go back to standard.

To change the character codes to ones you prefer, go into mods/Pony Dialogue and open Dialogue.txt. At the top, you'll see easy instructions how to replace whatever character codes you want with ones of your own.

To use one of Dante's pony body mods, they're all available to use under 'Body 1' in the moreclothing section.

The bundle should have most of all the relevant MLP hairs/backgrounds too.

Download link: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2d268a1c17/

LigerHorse

Potential Patron
wolsik said:
DestroyerOfCancer said:
Marry me. ♥

No >:(
But have some Zecora!
Touched Faron's Zecora hair a little...
Goes great with SD' zebra stripes (without tail):
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3443.0
Aaaand, of course, Dante's cutie marks and tail:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0
[attachimg=1]

Do you still have the Zebra Stripes(no tail).swf file on your computer? I ask because all of the download links on the mod author's page are dead and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else. No one seems to have uploaded them to this site yet. I'm not sure where I SHOULD go to request that someone upload them.

VenomBrony

Potential Patron
Where i can find Twilight Velvet ?
( i need custom save data for Twilight velvet , Night Glider because i am toooo lazy to create on my own )

Dead Reaver , can you create something similiar to Princess Celestia but with Luna ?
( If this is your work )

Kicklash

Potential Patron

wolsik

Content Creator
Kicklash said:
Could I please get an alternate link to that one? Yours is broken, and unlike the guy you replied to, I'm not into the whole "Ears+horn+nose deal", just the hair.

I think it was this one, but i don't know.

NOTE: doesn't work "perfect" if you have animtools.

Attachments

Celestia Mane (Animated).swf
196.7 KB · Views: 951

shc1

Potential Patron
Any hairs from Friendship Games (Equestria Girls 3) yet?

Indigo Zap, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, etc

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
I made some very slight mods to Dante's Luna tail to make it match the hair I prefer, which I also fixed up a bit. They're in the new resources section.
I've a few other modded tails along the same lines that I want to archive. If it's OK with the folks here I could begin the process of archiving this thread too, time permitting. I get the feeling from the migration thread that everyone's invited to the reshelving day the grand archival party.

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
F Fleack asked for a version of the wings that doesn't clash with face and hair elements in animtools contortions. My main concern was making the Pegasus ones stand up in an expressive way in vanilla for athletic RD and Cloudchaser type characters.

I don't want to change the anchor point much because they're going to be part of a larger family, but a less pomfy version might work for some uses.

I can't test with animtools, but I can stamp out new variants pretty quickly now. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
Just uploaded: more pegasus wing variants.
  • Less upright
  • Smaller

These wings use the "Her Skin" HSV slider for tinting, but the base skin tone has to match for this to work nicely. Make sure you download the one that matches your character's base human skin tone.

Working on princess wings now, then I think I'm done.

Last edited:

Supermark

Potential Patron
Hey there, i absolutly love this game and downloaded it for this whole thread.
I just wished to thank you all for your posts and cannot wait for a Starlight Glimmer hair mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.