my little pony blowjob is magic (1 Viewer)

Shadeyman7

Potential Patron
Can anyone do me a favor and upload the hairs from the first post? The images have all been obliterated. I used to use them, but my computer formatted itself a few months ago and I lost them.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can anyone do me a favor and upload the hairs from the first post?
Check the archive. Those hair files are old enough that they were probably swept up into the collection.

Please note that I am not going to revamp this thread by splicing recovered files into the relevant posts. Megathreads like this one are an anachronism. Even if we were to magically restore all of the missing/broken content, it would still be a pain-in-the-ass for a new user to read through the entire thing and obtain all of the content.

If I'm going to put any effort into archival work, then it will involve the creation of new Resource entries for old mods and inactive artists. I encourage everyone else to do the same. It's fine to bump a megathread in order to notify fans about a new mod that you've created, but reposting lost files into a megathread feels like "treading water". I expect that a few of your newly-posted hyperlinks will have decayed by 2017. I'd prefer to see the content reposted in a persistent location, and posted in a format that makes it much easier to discover, subcategorize, and sort (by author, by rating, by date, by popularity, etc).

However, you're free to repost links if you want to. I won't interfere with reposts unless someone does something really obnoxious (such as taking credit for other peoples' work, or demanding money in exchange for download links, or sharing the files via a scummy malware-filled website).

DHeroRedMagma

Potential Patron
I've added a Starlight Glimmer with matching mane and tail:

Starlight Glimmer S6 Static Hairstyle

Starlight Glimmer Tail

Starlight Glimmer Cutie Mark (or the alternative Skin Mark)

Codes:

Code:
charName:Starlight Glimmer;mood:Happy;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,84,75,209,1;breasts:51;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,134,64,180,0.09;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,40,120,0.122;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,0;nailpolish:105,50,143,0;eyebrow:normal,105,50,143,0.498,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:72,1.32,0.95,1;hisskinhsl:100,1,1,1.04;bg:2;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,0.98,0.98;balls:1,0.8600000000000001;hisSkin:1;hisTop:shirt,63,118,162,1;hisBottoms:slacks,0,0,0,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0;customHair:MLP-Hair-Starlight-Glimmer.png;swfMod:MLP-Cutie-Mark-Starlight-Glimmer-Clothing.swf,1;swfMod:MLP-Tail-Starlight-Glimmer.swf,1

Preview:

sshot-starlight-glimmer-character-only-onehalf-png.51830

I for some reason cant get the hairs to work is there a fix for it or something?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I for some reason cant get the hairs to work is there a fix for it or something?
Please be more specific when asking for help.
  • cant get the hairs
    • which hairs? All of the attached files across the entire Undertow website? All of the hairstyles shared via Resource pages? Or just some of the MLP hairstyles linked in this thread?
  • to work
    • what is going wrong? Are you having trouble downloading the files? Or loading them at runtime? Or do they load correctly but then exhibit graphical flaws?
  • is there a fix
    • how are you trying to use them? Manual loading? Character folders? moreClothing?
    • which version of the game are you running? Vanilla? Loader? A specific modpack?
    • which version of Flash Player (or web browser) are you using to run the game?

DHeroRedMagma

Potential Patron
Please be more specific when asking for help.
  • cant get the hairs
    • which hairs? All of the attached files across the entire Undertow website? All of the hairstyles shared via Resource pages? Or just some of the MLP hairstyles linked in this thread?
  • to work
    • what is going wrong? Are you having trouble downloading the files? Or loading them at runtime? Or do they load correctly but then exhibit graphical flaws?
  • is there a fix
    • how are you trying to use them? Manual loading? Character folders? moreClothing?
    • which version of the game are you running? Vanilla? Loader? A specific modpack?
    • which version of Flash Player (or web browser) are you using to run the game?

I cant get the static hair style to work thats in the quote i left in the vanilla version of it and im running it on chrome i have the image but each time i try nothing happens ive re downloaded it several times and done several attempts with no luck

Supermark

Potential Patron
I cant get the static hair style to work thats in the quote i left in the vanilla version of it and im running it on chrome i have the image but each time i try nothing happens ive re downloaded it several times and done several attempts with no luck
I have the same issue, i think there was some sort of story about the softxare needing the lastest version of our flash players.

stuntcock

Content Creator
It works for me in vanilla SDT, in recent Chrome with pepperflash.
It doesn't work for me in vanilla SDT with Chrome 53.0.2785.116 (Official Build) m (32-bit), Flash Player 23.0.0.166 (PPAPI), regular window (non-incognito). Actions involving external image files ("Background..." button, "Hair..." button) fail without providing any error or warning messages. SDT is "aware" of the selected filename, but it doesn't actually receive (and/or is blocked from accessing) the PNG or JPG file. TXT file (for dialogue save/load) and SOL file access (for menu options, and for charcode saving) is allowed. SWF files are loaded successfully.

Because of these inconsistent results, I choose to treat Chrome as an unreliable platform. Perhaps there's a security option which could make it work correctly. Perhaps this configuration process would be different for users on Linux, Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android. I don't care. My initial troubleshooting advice for any newbie will be "stop running the game in your web browser."

You're an expert user who obviously understands your computer very well. If you can get the game running reliably in Chrome then that's great. I don't actually know very much about the inner workings of Chrome, and I believe that I can achieve better outcomes (for both myself and a help-seeking newbie) by pushing people towards Flash Projector.

If you want to write up a configuration/security/plugin/troubleshooting guide for Google Chrome then please feel free to do so. My "stop using Chrome!" advice is based on laziness rather than principle. If you can show people how to get SDT working properly, then I won't attempt to silence you. I think that it would be somewhat misguided (because we generally encourage people to use Loader.swf instead of SDT.swf) but you're free to do it regardless.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Anyone did the Shadowbolts, from the Friendship games
As far as I can tell: no. MLP hairstyles can be converted fairly quickly into SDT mods, so the crucial step is to find good reference images.

Screenshots from the actual TV show are not ideal, because the head shape is inhuman (we don't know how hair strands ought to fit around the ears, for example) and the characters are rarely shown in profile. It's much more useful to find fan-art images based on humanized adaptations of the original designs (such as these examples). There's a lot of MLP fanart available, and it will take you a while to sift through it, but that's "how things are supposed to work." The point is that you spend time finding good reference material, and then artists can focus their time on more specialized tasks (such as shading, scripting, animation, etc).

It will be a bit tricky to find a single perfect image which depicts the correct style, color, length -- and which shows everything in side view. You might submit a few different images, one of which shows the shape while another shows the correct colors. Please do try to provide as many side views as possible.

Twilight Velvet.
This character has been requested a few times but hasn't been completed.

As above: reference images are the key step, so please provide them if you can.

Alternatively: the design seems to be a lazy mashup+recolor of other MLP designs. So you might be able to grab a few existing <my little pony: friendship is magic> SDT mods and then cut-and-paste the relevant pieces together (e.g. bangs from one, hair from another, horn from a third, skin tone from a fourth, etc) to achieve a reasonable facsimile of the character.

stuntcock

Content Creator
It's normal if the pictures of the characters doesn't want to appeared ? Thanks to help me ^^
SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror is correct: the older image links have decayed.

The hair files themselves are still available in the Archive. I would normally try to repair the original posts by splicing the relevant files back in, but it's not feasible in this case. There are several different PNG files for each of these characters, and I would simply be guessing if I attempted to assign a specific file to any particular post. Also, the preview images were not collected into the Archive and hence full repair of the posts is not possible.

tl;dr: please download the Archive and try out the various MLP hairstyles that you find within. If you find one that seems promsing, then you can try to apply a charCode that you've found in this thread.

mos espy

Potential Patron
If you're interested, I recently made Loader folders for most MLP characters in many different costumes and variations, everything neatly sorted in Subfolders.
Took quite some time to make, so I can save you the trouble of doing the whole process yourself.

There are also some recolours of clothes in it, which I never posted here; for example I recolored Dante's Wedding Dress and some Leg Ribbons I found here somewhere green for Fluttershy (As a Gala Dress, kind of). Might be worth looking into ;)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6a7419da39/Most_Characters.zip

I was wondering if anybody happens to have this folder. I used to have it but lost it in a hard drive crash. It is a great set of characters but it seems that the link is now dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.