my little pony blowjob is magic (2 Viewers)

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
I'm learning to do hair, so let's start with a simple and lurid background pony. I've uploaded a Blossomforth bundle to the Downloads section, with full character codes and backgrounds and everything.

I'm trying to evolve a common style for these mods so that their hairbows match their horseshoes. Or at least so that tails and hairs match. Let me know what you think!

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
These mods of yours are pretty good, Adrian! I'm especially glad that you've decided to release hairs and tails at the same time.

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
Thanks! Hair for MLP characters is tricky if you only have show screenshots to go on: their heads are rarely in exact profile, and you do have to get creative with where the ear lies on a regular pony and not resort to a hime cut every time.

Anyway, I made another set:
The CMC's new cutie marks!
  • Skin mark versions: these go under clothing, but they pick up skin tints.
  • Regular versions: these have better colours, but they get drawn over clothing.

I've made the shield bit more transparent to pick out the individual details. It's almost as if the designs you see in the show were pasted in at the last minute or something. IMO, the canon designs are horrible cluttered things, but rebalancing the alpha seems to make them look a bit better while still retaining the look.

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
And in non-spoiler news: MLP is full of princesses! Pretty princess ponies with soft snuggly downy wings. Like these wings, which would be suitable for Luna and Twilight. They might be a good choice for Cadance or Celestia too, if you don't look too closely.

Vanilla Princess/Alicorn Wings

Use the variant that matches your favourite princess's basic human skin tone: it'll correctly pick up any marshmallow pony tinting you apply to that base with the "Her Skin" HSL sliders.

Pale: Light: Tan: Dark:

Last edited:

Peter Langton

Potential Patron
It's been around for ages. Here you go.

Attachments

• muffin.png
    muffin.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 479

AdrianMcClean

Content Creator
I've added a Starlight Glimmer with matching mane and tail:

Starlight Glimmer S6 Static Hairstyle

Starlight Glimmer Tail

Starlight Glimmer Cutie Mark (or the alternative Skin Mark)

Codes:

Code:
charName:Starlight Glimmer;mood:Happy;bodyScale:1;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,84,75,209,1;breasts:51;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,134,64,180,0.09;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,40,120,0.122;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,0;nailpolish:105,50,143,0;eyebrow:normal,105,50,143,0.498,0,0,0,0;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:72,1.32,0.95,1;hisskinhsl:100,1,1,1.04;bg:2;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,0.98,0.98;balls:1,0.8600000000000001;hisSkin:1;hisTop:shirt,63,118,162,1;hisBottoms:slacks,0,0,0,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;herTan:none,0;customHair:MLP-Hair-Starlight-Glimmer.png;swfMod:MLP-Cutie-Mark-Starlight-Glimmer-Clothing.swf,1;swfMod:MLP-Tail-Starlight-Glimmer.swf,1

Preview:

sshot-starlight-glimmer-character-only-onehalf-png.51830

Last edited:

Bobert216

Potential Patron
It is a shame that I can't seem to find a bundle for this. :(

EDIT:

Never mind I was an idiot and was able to find one.

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
So has anyone else noticed that there's no Unicorn Mod, or Alicorn Mod yet? So if there's anyone who is willing to create ether, or both of them that would be awesome in my book including pony ears as well please.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
So has anyone else noticed that there's no Unicorn Mod, or Alicorn Mod yet?
<unicorn> <alicorn>

It doesn't make sense to ask for a generic "unicorn" or "alicorn" mod. We already have wings, horns, noses, ears, hooves, etc. Any particular mod is going to involve reusing some of these existing features and drawing some new character-specific elements (i.e. custom hairstyle, tail, thigh mark). This process involves some artistic skill - such as shaping the hairline around the ears to avoid unpleasant overlap, or resizing the tail so that it fits onto a kneeling character without clipping into the floor. Pony ears are usually drawn onto the hairstyle canvas with a precise coloration -- so that they'll blend with the facial skin at a specific HSLC value.

Is it possible to gather some of these common elements into a Unicorn.swf mod? Yes. Is it worth the effort? Probably not.

----------​

If you want a mod for a specific unicorn/alicorn character ... then ask (after finding good reference images).

If you want to turn SDChan into a unicorn by grafting a horn onto her forehead ... then grab Inkscape or Paint.NET or GIMP and take a shot at it.

If you're asking for something else entirely ... then please describe it in greater detail.

Furries

Casual Client
bungie.PNG

Check out what I made the other day. I thought you might all be interested in this.

It's not exactly MLP, but with a few adjustments in the ol' image editing program, we can make these horse heads look like your favorite equestrian characters.

The snout is part of a hair mod I made that can be located in my thread here.
Furries' Furry Mods! *NEW PONY HEADS ADDED*

The moving jaw-piece is also found at the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.