Much Lower Quality For SDT (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Fon Perez
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Fon Perez

Hi, this is my first time making a request on this website, this place looks very decent for over these past few years, and i've never bothered to make a request for a mod, until now, but lets skip my introduction and lets go to the point.

What i want to request is a lowered graphics mod or setting for the loader, since the game tends to lag much, even if set on low quality, so i'm guessing that if i lower the graphics on the game it will go lets say smoother especially when using animation tools, the Loader Version is 5.45d, i believe, the game is being played on Android Phone G550T1 Ver. 6.0 Marshmallow, with Sby Loader Pack, and i hope that this request could be acomplished with little to no stress to the fine gentlemen of the modding community.

(Yes, you heard it right, an android phone.)

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
What i want to request is a lowered graphics mod or setting for the loader
Not possible.

Graphics settings are not implemented within the code of SDT itself. We're piggybacking on the built-in ability of Flash to render shapes with different levels of fidelity and smoothing. We've already given you access to the "low" setting. The AS3 specification does not offer a "very low" option.

Modders make implicit decisions about performance while creating content for SDT. My own work forces me to balance improvements in animation fidelity against the loss of frames-per-second at runtime. @Huitznahua was especially conscious of FPS impact, so he offered a high-performance version of his bikini mods. If you look at mods made by @sby and @ModGuy then you'll find many numeric options for fine-tuning the mod's behaviour.

In general, though, you should expect that each additional mod you activate will slightly worsen the game's performance. As a user, it's your responsibility to choose mods wisely: select a set of mods which is large enough to meet your erotic requirements but still small enough to leave the game in a playable state.

Alternatively: rebuild SDT in a different engine (which has been proposed and discussed a few times, here for example)

i'm guessing that if i lower the graphics on the game it will go lets say smoother
You will need to try other workarounds for this problem:
  • disable strand shaders
  • reduce the amount of cum on-screen (by clearing it frequently, or via the strandlimit mod, or by reducing the size of each orgasm)
  • run the game in a smaller window
the game is being played on Android Phone
That isn't officially supported. You'll probably get higher performance by playing the game on a desktop PC. If you insist on using a phone, then you may be able to find some useful advice by reading about other users' experiences with SDT on Android (example).

Pim_gd

Content Creator
If the base game won't run smoothly even with all the crap turned off (no breathing gagging tears cum spit lipstick smear etc...) then ... it's not gonna work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.