Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

NotMe

Content Creator
pls stay on topic dude, this isn't the place for console fan boys to argue which console is less shit
That and he's also wrong in his statement. The PS3 cutscenes are pre-rendered as well, they're just higher quality than the 360 ones due to the higher amount of storage space that bluray offers.

Now let's keep the rest of this discussion off of this thread please.

trajapron

Potential Patron
pls stay on topic dude, this isn't the place for console fan boys to argue which console is less shit
I wish something like this got you insta-banned. I can't stand console fanboys.
apologies, the smiley face next to the comment was intended to convey that the whole statement was made in jest. i myself do not have any preferences or hold either console over the other, considering i own both and play them equally regularly, although i will readily admit i had to buy third party pads for my 360 because i can't stand having the left stick where the cross pad should be. >_>

back on topic, still, i remain convinced that the ps3 cutscenes in this game *are* rendered using the game engine. call me stubborn, but the only way i'll believe otherwise is if someone proves to me that the scenes on ps3 are actual videos by showing me the disc's file structure and demonstrating in a believable manner that said cutscenes are stored in video files there.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
apologies, the smiley face next to the comment was intended to convey that the whole statement was made in jest. i myself do not have any preferences or hold either console over the other, considering i own both and play them equally regularly, although i will readily admit i had to buy third party pads for my 360 because i can't stand having the left stick where the cross pad should be. >_>

back on topic, still, i remain convinced that the ps3 cutscenes in this game *are* rendered using the game engine. call me stubborn, but the only way i'll believe otherwise is if someone proves to me that the scenes on ps3 are actual videos by showing me the disc's file structure and demonstrating in a believable manner that said cutscenes are stored in video files there.

Sarcasm is hard on the internet.

Also, they MAKE such a thing? That controller is my biggest pet-peeve about the 360!

Anyway, On-Topic, loving the mods, and can't wait for pantsless Sonya! Hope it gets done soon! I may have to get this game...

beck11

Potential Patron
apologies, the smiley face next to the comment was intended to convey that the whole statement was made in jest. i myself do not have any preferences or hold either console over the other, considering i own both and play them equally regularly, although i will readily admit i had to buy third party pads for my 360 because i can't stand having the left stick where the cross pad should be. >_> back on topic, still, i remain convinced that the ps3 cutscenes in this game *are* rendered using the game engine. call me stubborn, but the only way i'll believe otherwise is if someone proves to me that the scenes on ps3 are actual videos by showing me the disc's file structure and demonstrating in a believable manner that said cutscenes are stored in video files there.
Nah, dude. There are high res rips of the ps3 cutscenes for the pc already9(at ridonkulous file sizes). If it was in game rendering there would not be done so quickly or at all for that matter. The ps3 blu ray size allowed them to use higher quality video files. I dont why they used lower quality videos for the pc since size is not an issue but then again idk why they waited 2+ years to release MK on the pc. Probably cause its easier to port the 360 version. Question - Anybody know of some PC mods for MK9? | Page 2 | Test Your Might Hopefully this puts the issue bed. Rips from the ps3 version. lol at the auto formatting, smh.

AlgaeEater

Potential Patron
These are fantastic! Great job.

So, am I the only one that thinks Sheeva is kind of hot?

No, I also love Sheeva. She's probably going to be on the bottom list of priorities for the time being as mods are barely starting to surface, but I'm sure she'll get some love down the road eventually.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Thank you Mharius, Sonya never look better.)

Is there any way to create a ripped top since topless is out of the question?

Last edited by a moderator:

DoodlyDangus

Potential Patron
That's a very fuckable pussy. 10/10

I hope Sindel's alt could be modded to remove the fishnet and back of the panties off. Maybe she does it to arouse her lesbian Princess daughter?

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron
Hey Mharius,
First off, Awesome job on Sonya. Secondly, is there anywhere you could point me to where I can find instructions on how to do these mods myself? I haven't really modded before, but I'm pretty damn good with Photoshop and I've done texture work before for another game. I know there are some other technical aspects involved, but I'm guessing it's well within the realm of my abilities.

N

nomomono

Would it be possible to make a version with pubic hair? I love a nice bush on my gals, the more natural the better. If you don't want to, let me know how and I will make them, please! This is my only request.

Juls

Casual Client
I thought I would just tell you that the skin mods work on windows 8 if you set the windows kompatability settings to windows 7.

trajapron

Potential Patron
suggestion: why don't you keep a spoilered-out area in the first post with the relevant screenshots for each mod you publish? that way it'd be easier to preview how each mod looks.

Mharius

Content Creator
@Anyone who likes the mod

Thanks ;)

@nomomono

Not sure how that would even look ingame, also would need to make a different version for each mod.
Unless a lot of people want this, I most likely wont do this.

@trajapron

Not a bad idea, if someone supplies the "relevant" screenshots, I might add that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.