Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

Mharius

Content Creator
I added original Jade Style, for those that prefer the green over the red.
And a lot of people seem to want Sonya...

@igorek

Nice video, I added it to the first page!

xellos49698

Content Creator
Mharius if your taking a poll, Sonya would be my pick too as your next project for MKKE.

Thank you for the mods so far, I'm hoping there will be more mods to follow.

By the way, I totally forgot that Sindel is naked in a cut scene although her body is not really shown. Maybe the files for a nude model are already somewhere in her data?

Mortal Kombat 9 - Sindel's Return HD - YouTube

Just a thought.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
That isn't an actual in game engine movie. It's a .bik file that was pre-rendered and turned into a movie. You can download a bik player and see the movies without ever even opening up the game.

trajapron

Potential Patron
That isn't an actual in game engine movie. It's a .bik file that was pre-rendered and turned into a movie. You can download a bik player and see the movies without ever even opening up the game.
true enough; this only applies to the pc version however. what does this mean?

it means that in the console versions (sans the vita one) the cutscene was (along with all the other cutscenes) rendered using the gameplay engine, with the exact same level of detail you saw during actual gameplay. the cutscenes were pre-rendered and recorded in (the historically very shitty format) .bik video presumably to save on disk space because the game's actually rather packed as it is at 10.4 gigs. judging from that, it's very, very possible that sindel's complete nude model exists somewhere in the game, and would just need to have her textures redrawn to add her pussy and nipples.

Mharius

Content Creator
I fixed the problem!

Sneaky Sexy Preview:
file.php

You better like this hot vixen... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
New Naughty Skarlet Mod on the first page.

@davehammer
Thanks! Nobody said anything so I was beginning to think that people just didn't like Sonya... ;)

@xellos
Could be, but I wonder if somebody wouldn't have found them by now.
They certainly arnt in her character files.

@igorek
You planning on doing some more videos?

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Whoa, awesome how you managed to get rid of the whole pants. You modders never cease to amaze with your computational magiks.

By the way, Skarlet didn't change a thing after putting in her file in there. The others are working fine.

dalcon

Potential Patron
Is there a way to use the damage system to remove the clothing etc ;] this would seem more realistic....relatively speaking.

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
Mharius if your taking a poll, Sonya would be my pick too as your next project for MKKE.

Thank you for the mods so far, I'm hoping there will be more mods to follow.

By the way, I totally forgot that Sindel is naked in a cut scene although her body is not really shown. Maybe the files for a nude model are already somewhere in her data?

Mortal Kombat 9 - Sindel's Return HD - YouTube

Just a thought.

her files are propably not there, the mk cut scenes are pre-renders not in engine cut scenes you can tell by looking at the visual acuity compared to in engine graphics. at least it is noticeable on the 360 version. but point is the model was likely never dropped in the game files since pre-rendered cut scenes are just video plays. I could be wrong though, certainly deserves a deeper look through MK files.

- - - Updated - - -

true enough; this only applies to the pc version however. what does this mean?

it means that in the console versions (sans the vita one) the cutscene was (along with all the other cutscenes) rendered using the gameplay engine, with the exact same level of detail you saw during actual gameplay. the cutscenes were pre-rendered and recorded in (the historically very shitty format) .bik video presumably to save on disk space because the game's actually rather packed as it is at 10.4 gigs. judging from that, it's very, very possible that sindel's complete nude model exists somewhere in the game, and would just need to have her textures redrawn to add her pussy and nipples.

actually they are pre renders on console as well dude. you can see a clear difference in the visual acuity when it swtiches to these cut scenea on the 360 .

herai

Potential Patron
can someone manipulate sonya blade costume ?

i like her 2nd costume, but the glasses is very annoying, maybe i can get rid it, but how ?
and also, can we get to change the dummy file in the background ? want to change the tortured man in deadpool or crucified man in hell, into playable character, especially woman

Mharius

Content Creator
Whoa, awesome how you managed to get rid of the whole pants. You modders never cease to amaze with your computational magiks.

By the way, Skarlet didn't change a thing after putting in her file in there. The others are working fine.

Skarlet actually works, but the change can be hard to spot, it's not as clearly revealing as the other full no panty mods ;)

yawjr3d

Potential Patron
You know how there are different vulva types and women with more "lip" look different down there than women with ordinary lips? I think it'd be cool if you did that. For example - women with regular labia tend to have just a slit when they stand up - just a vertical line/smile, while women with larger labia and or clit look more like what you have already done. I think the textures for the characters would be more diversified and with variety if you incorporated some of that uniqueness. Ie - you could give Mileena the meatier appearance down there while Kitana can have just the vertical smile. Just a suggestion based on what I observe, nothing serious :)

trajapron

Potential Patron
[...] actually they are pre renders on console as well dude. you can see a clear difference in the visual acuity when it swtiches to these cut scenea on the 360 .
maybe so on 360. on ps3 the scenes are done using the gameplay engine, no pre-rendering bullshit.

conclusion: ps3 > 360. =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.