Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (2 Viewers)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Mharius check this , maybe u can convert this Ps3 mods MK9 Triple X Pack - PS3SceneFiles but when ill convert normally, it give me texture-shit like that RetroNinja_Female_MK3_NormHQA.jpg btw with this tool View attachment PS3_AIO_MK9_Texture2D Для конверт&#1.rar (2d texture to dds) u can convert dds normally. Badly, but the ending of my convertation be a nudy all green skinned Jade, so it make me angry and ill delete all this stuff...: ( Anyway maybe this mods interesting you

- - - Updated - - -

And Milena without "toilet paper" 12.png View attachment mk9_ndmileena.rar

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,457
CHAR_MILEENA_D.rar
10.5 MB · Views: 951

CHAR_JADE_D.rar
10.3 MB · Views: 1,008

CHAR_KITANA_D.rar
10.6 MB · Views: 1,092

cido2

Potential Patron
I do not wonder Mr. Mharyus with this reaction was just a joke and no one obliged to do what does not, Mr. Liquidshadow North Americans have no sense of humor that is a fact, peace player.

yawjr3d

Potential Patron
Anyone who wants to try this MK modding stuff out should be very careful. I got some kind of virus presumably out of one of those tools that disabled my Folder and Search options in Windows 7.

EDIT :

Yeah, even my Control Panel won't open anymore and I cannot run Regedit to fix things. Whoever snuck a virus in one of those tools is a real cocksucker. I wouldn't touch any of this stuff. Nude mods are fun but certainly not worth the headache of a virus. System was working just fine before I followed that tutorial and ran some of those tools. Certainly a virus and not a random system fault. How pathetic.

Also cannot install any antivirus software. Had one already and it won't run. Fuck this. Shame. Should've stuck to playing with other ppl's mods instead of trying this bullshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoodlyDangus

Potential Patron
Anyone who wants to try this MK modding stuff out should be very careful. I got some kind of virus presumably out of one of those tools that disabled my Folder and Search options in Windows 7.

EDIT :

Yeah, even my Control Panel won't open anymore and I cannot run Regedit to fix things. Whoever snuck a virus in one of those tools is a real cocksucker. I wouldn't touch any of this stuff. Nude mods are fun but certainly not worth the headache of a virus. System was working just fine before I followed that tutorial and ran some of those tools. Certainly a virus and not a random system fault. How pathetic.

Also cannot install any antivirus software. Had one already and it won't run. Fuck this. Shame. Should've stuck to playing with other ppl's mods instead of trying this bullshit.

Did you receive a virus from downloading a nude mod, or from downloading a tool that allows you to make your own mods?

johnbao

Potential Patron
you guys should've done it on virtual pc or a clean one that can reformate it. yeah the tools are the most infected.

davehammer

Potential Patron
any idea which one? can you narrow it down? I'm using the mods and it doesn't seem to be giving me any trouble. Got the tools too but haven't really touched them yet.

Mharius

Content Creator
My mods are save to use.
Modding tools are a different story, depending on where you got them.

@yawjr3d

Where did you get the modding tools from? Someone very well could have added some nasties to it.

yawjr3d

Potential Patron
No, it's certainly not from Mharius' mods. Sorry for the confusion. I've been using Mharius' mods since he put up the first ones. Those files are fine and shouldn't be able to generate a virus, since executables are the ones that normally generate viruses.

It's from one of those tools found @ that MKSecrets website someone posted a link to on page 10 of this thread. There are two sources for each tool you need to download for modding. At least one of those sources can't be trusted and it's how I got the virus.

The tools do work, I was able to change the color of Sonya's 2nd costume tank-top as a test. Immediately afterwards, I noticed these things about my system :

* Control Panel cannot open
* Folder and Search Options cannot run
* Regedit cannot open (but you can still use an already installed program like TuneUp Utilities to edit registry. Guess they forgot about that)
* System Restore does not even open
* Not a single A/V or Anti-Malware program so far will run, or install
* The ability to see file extensions has been disabled by the virus

There may be other symptoms but these are the serious ones I've seen so far. Hm, I really don't get what these hacker jerks get out of this, testing their might I guess? Horrible.

Once again the tools and the tutorial do work for modding the character textures, but could come at the cost of your PC being infected. Caution is advised. Still trying to find a solution to remove the virus. If anyone thinks of any methods I'd appreciate a hint. I have another HD with Windows installed, so I may just try a scan & clean it from there, thank the gods.

Edit : I'm pretty sure it happened right after decompressing the character archive, so I'm thinking it's the "Texture Injector" that has the virus. Be forewarned!

NotMe

Content Creator
Edit : I'm pretty sure it happened right after decompressing the character archive, so I'm thinking it's the "Texture Injector" that has the virus. Be forewarned!
You mean the DDS Injector I made?
I can assure you that it's virus free if you got it from my thread here or from the mediafire link posted here Viewing Single Post From: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC modding thread
There are lots of programs that can easily decompile jar files so you can look at the code yourself if you want.

yawjr3d

Potential Patron
You mean the DDS Injector I made?
I can assure you that it's virus free if you got it from my thread here or from the mediafire link posted here Viewing Single Post From: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition PC modding thread
There are lots of programs that can easily decompile jar files so you can look at the code yourself if you want.

I got it from that "MKSecrets" website, it could've been altered by someone. If I'd known you wrote it and had your original post here I would've just grabbed it here instead. Then again, I didn't expect anything from MKSecrets would be infected.

It's one of three tools I downloaded from MKSecrets that is infected - MK9 Texture Tool, UE Viewer, or DDS Injector, it must be one these. I doubt it's the Nvidia DDS plugin for PS that has the virus. The reason I think it's the Injector is because I noticed that the ability to see file extensions turned off sometime around the decompressing part of things. You are not at fault if someone has altered your app with a virus. Shame on whoever done it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.