Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (7 Viewers)

NotMe

Content Creator
The decompressor is not part of my injector. I can't really remember where I got it from though. It was in a rar file with both the decompress.exe and the extract.exe

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I have removed the questionable link on page 10.

T

TornFlesh

Hello :)
Really like your mods and enjoying read the story of all girls :D You have really healthy sense of humor :) Thanks :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
Hello :)
Really like your mods and enjoying read the story of all girls :D You have really healthy sens of humor :) Thanks :P

Thanks ;)

@Virus Situation

Yes, you should always be careful when downloading tools from other places.

Mharius

Content Creator
Mharius was very clear about his "K" usage, and we abused it. Really, it's our own fault and we should face the consequences with dignity.

LiquidShadow is absolutely correct and I am pleased to see that he fully understands the matter.
I take modding very serious and cannot support such behavior whatsoever.

R

ronzo123

Hi Mharius, I'd just like to thank you for these mods. They're a dream come true for me ever since MK2 came out. Just wanted to share my appreciation!

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
what's the deal with the "K" Usage? and no sheva mod? are you really serious or is this just a big insider joke? if not a joke why make such a big deal about "K's"? where did you say (on what post) you had an issue with it ? I seriously do want a nude sheva mode myself (would like to see all the girls naked actually like SS4AE has or similar)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
what's the deal with the "K" Usage? and no sheva mod? are you really serious or is this just a big insider joke? if not a joke why make such a big deal about "K's"? where did you say (on what post) you had an issue with it ? I seriously do want a nude sheva mode myself (would like to see all the girls naked actually like SS4AE has or similar)

Pertinent posts are on page 11 of this topic.
"kkk" is the brazilian portuguese version of "lol".

It is wonderful when modders take requests and make specific mods. However, please understand that modders are unpaid artists, and they have the exclusive right to choose what mods they make. In an international forum (such as GVZ), what one person perceives as humor can easily be interpreted as belittling or insulting by another.

R

rueleonheart

Is it possible to create a "No Blood" mod. I know there's already a cheat for that but its only for 2 player vs. I just want to see how fatalities look like without blood. Thanks.

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron

Just to make it clear, the whole "K" thing was a joke. I don't know if Mharius is going to make a Sheeva mod (personally I'd be all for it), but if he/she doesn't, it's won't be because someone wrote "kkkkkkkkkkkkk".

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Some people couldn't understand the sarcasm in there I guess, heh.

As a famous actor would say: "Boy, that escalated quickly!"

Mharius

Content Creator
Come on guys, of course I wasn't serious. Just couldn't resist the temptation. :rolleyes:

I simply didn't have the time to make another mod for this game.
Not sure if I really want to either, but that has nothing to do with you guys.

LiquidShadow

Potential Patron
Come on guys, of course I wasn't serious. Just couldn't resist the temptation. :rolleyes:

I simply didn't have the time to make another mod for this game.
Not sure if I really want to either, but that has nothing to do with you guys.

Sad to hear, but understandable.

cido2

Potential Patron
Good Mharius now I'm more relaxed, I did not think a simple comment would have much repercussion will better measure my words, sorry for the inconvenience and again congratulations on the job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.