Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Yeah it's a Steamworks game. So what?
Steam is installed on a different partition on my PC, under "E:\Steam".
See where it's going?
Even then, it's possible to install the game wherever you want. How on my notebook I have Steam under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" and Skyrim is installed on "D:\SteamLibrary".

I love how people jump to conclusions without knowing a thing about others...

NotMe

Content Creator
Yeah it's a Steamworks game. So what?
Steam is installed on a different partition on my PC, under "E:\Steam".
See where it's going?
Even then, it's possible to install the game wherever you want. How on my notebook I have Steam under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam" and Skyrim is installed on "D:\SteamLibrary".

I love how people jump to conclusions without knowing a thing about others...
Heh, I forgot that they even added that feature to Steam.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Heh, I forgot that they even added that feature to Steam.

I tested the game on both my notebook(where Steam resides under C:\Program Files (x86)\, default path) and on my PC with the game under E:\Steam.
The patch worked fine on the computer(E:\Steam), and did not work on the notebook(C:\Program Files (x86)). So, to see if the install path had any influence I uninstalled the game from C:\Program Files (x86) and moved it to D:\SteamLibrary... Lo and behold! The patch worked.
So, UAC definitely has something to do with it since it tends to screw things up when they are inside C:\Program Files (x86).

Edit: Typomania

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
There seems to be some bugs with the textures and/or models.
I also don't have the time to test every possibility.

Not sure if I want to release the mod in such a state.

fonglee

Content Creator
In my case it's not so much about UAC screwing things up (shut that off ages ago) it's more about size, 120 GB SSD verses 1.5 TB. Skyrim JUST fits on the SSD, everything else needs to go on the larger drive...;)

@ Mharius, sorry for messing up your thread with all this talk about 'pirates' but keep going with your mods, they are looking promising to me and I'm quite sure that many are watching this thread to see what comes...:cool:

Mharius

Content Creator
Mate, I already posted it.

And let me know what you guys think, only the positive of course! ;)
Also which characters/outfits you would like modded.

kqminh1989

Potential Patron
All the girl would be nice.
But why you don't mod 1st clothes.
jade have too much color

- - - Updated - - -

All the girl would be nice.
But why you don't mod 1st clothes.
jade have too much color

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Amazing work Mharius! The mod feels very "natural" and the textures are superb.
My only gripe is the fact that Jade has been changed from green to red, but color aside, nothing to complain!

Oh, and when she gets damaged, the hanging bits of her clothes are still green.

Cultkiller

Potential Patron
Since when is MK on PC and where can I get it?

Edit: Nvm, found it on Steam!

demonhorde665

Potential Patron
the game uses unreal engine 3 , shouldn't be to hard to see some full model hacks eventually as well. I'd give it a shot myself , if I had the game on pc, (but I'm broke). I will get this game as soon as it goes on a steam sale though . already have it on 360 and have gotten tons of play out of that version. just giving a heads up for people that know how to work unreal (like me ) that this game is unreal engine. so maybe we'll some some full model mods with time.

- - - Updated - - -

Womens' nipples usually aren't perfectly centered on the breasts. They usually point outward, check some reference photos at 3d(.)sk if you want. The exception is when there are implants, which cause the breasts to be more circular than normal and thus causes the nipple to appear perfectly centered. Basically - perfectly centering the nipples would just be not natural.

true I get so tired of how many people always try to tell me that the girl I'm drawing does not have centered nipples , LOL . I've had art school and first thing they tell you , when lining up nipples draw a center line , on torso and then a 45% angle the nipples will roughly fall on the 45 degree angle lines not the center of the boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.