Mortal Kombat: The Sexy Edition (1 Viewer)

Mharius

Content Creator
Thanks guys.

@xellos49698
Not quite the easiest... actually it's the exact opposite!
From all the models I looked at so far, Mileena's flesh pit costume is the hardest! :rolleyes:

@trajapron
Not gonna happen without a model edit for that costume.

Mharius

Content Creator
thanks for the mod but getting error on startup "Ambiguous Package name", on windows 8.

Well... there's the problem!

Fix:
  1. Uninstall Windows 8.
  2. Take a shower.
  3. Install the superior Windows 7.

Other than that, I don't really have any advice.
attachment.php

Attachments

• no-windows-81.jpg
    no-windows-81.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3,674

follardo

Potential Patron
Hey Mharius, don't know if it's possible, but could leave intact the clothes, and then a version without panties or topless when the character is injured?

Mharius

Content Creator
Hey Mharius, don't know if it's possible, but could leave intact the clothes, and then a version without panties or topless when the character is injured?

I was hoping for this myself, but not possible with the textures.
So unless makes some big changes to how damage is applied, not gonna happen.

@Windows 8 Guys

Good for you, but don't take everything so serious! :rolleyes:

kqminh1989

Potential Patron
No mod for today.Sad
I was hope we get somthing like the picture.
Can you get Sonya next time ? She is my favorite character, alway train combo and fatality on her

Mharius

Content Creator
There will be no mods until RoqueDemon can fix his tool.
And not sure if I will want to take on Sonya as well...

Until then, this masterfully crafted animation should keep you busy! ;)
file.php

Last edited by a moderator:

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
The one thing I would like to see is Scarlet without that pesky loin cloth. But from what I read so far you can't use alpha channels at the moment.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
The patch works fine on Windows 8. The thing is, if you installed the game under "Program Files (x86)", then it will not. As long as you install it somewere else, you're fine.
I tested this, and can assure the error is because of UAC.
Mharius, instead of that "No Windows 8" image you put there, put the explanation instead. :)

NotMe

Content Creator
The patch works fine on Windows 8. The thing is, if you installed the game under "Program Files (x86)", then it will not. As long as you install it somewere else, you're fine.
I tested this, and can assure the error is because of UAC.
Mharius, instead of that "No Windows 8" image you put there, put the explanation instead. :)
There's a lesson to take from here: DON'T PIRATE
I have win8 and everything works perfectly ;)

NotMe

Content Creator
umm, how exactly did you come to the conclusion that anyone pirated anything here? :rolleyes:
Steamworks game
"if you installed the game under "Program Files (x86)""
doesn't really exist there

Combined with the fact that I use 64-bit Win8 and that my Steam is installed in "Program Files (x86)", therefore MK9 is installed under that folder.

fonglee

Content Creator
Ok, you've really gotten me confused now, first you say that "Program Files (x86)" doesn't really exist, and then go on to explain that's EXACTLY where you have it installed on your own machine....so again how do you come to the conclusion he's a pirate...:confused:

NotMe

Content Creator
Ok, you've really gotten me confused now, first you say that "Program Files (x86)" doesn't really exist, and then go on to explain that's EXACTLY where you have it installed on your own machine....so again how do you come to the conclusion he's a pirate...:confused:
The "if you installed in" is the important part :P Doesn't exist, as in, there is no "if".
Of course, it's entirely possible that I'm wrong though :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.