Mortal Kombat 9 (1 Viewer)

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
thought about ordering it too
but don't know if i get into the xbox 300 controls =P

double tap left or right was sometimes buggy for me in other games ~

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Clan and others, there are some easy tricks to beating all of the hard bosses if you hate getting frustated at videogames like I do.

For most of the big bosses I think I just kept using sweep over and over, with the occasional jumpkick.
For shao khan, I think lui kang's low fireball is instawin and when you're raiden, use the teleport to get behind him when he attacks. Most of his attacks leave him undefended for a long time if he misses, so the teleport can open him up and it works 95% of the time if you do it right.
There are videos on youtube that display how to fight these jerks.

as lui kang
YouTube - ‪Story Mode Chapter 11 - Liu Kang (2) How to beat Shao Kahn video Mortal Kombat 9 MK9 MK2011‬‏

as raiden
YouTube - ‪How to beat Shao Kahn‬‏
YouTube - ‪MK(9) - How to Beat SHAO KAHN + Ending of Mortal Kombat : FLAWLESS METHOD!‬‏

I used the teleport version, he speared me too much when I tried to shoot lightning bolts at him.
No matter which strategy you use, it might take you several tries to get the timing down, but once I saw these videos I was able to 2-0 shao khan both times with about 10% hp left on the first try. Could probably do it again with 60%-80% hp left now that I got it down, but obviously I didn't try again after winning.

Both of these are for beginner mode, I feel sorry for the poor suckers who tried to beat these jerks on hard mode =)

Last edited by a moderator:

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
The sexiest MK girl to me is Jade. All her outfit is so hot. Kitana is nice too, I like her in the classic MK3 outfit...I don't know why but her boobs look bigger and her ass looks much nicer...lol

I know MK is all about the blood/fatality, I sometimes wish the fatality wasn't so over the top and bloody...given how sexy the girls are and my personal ryona-loving reasons. (I'm not a huge fan of gore/guro XD ) Too many of the fatality is melting the skin, blowing up the body into many pieces, etc. I'm a little more into the camera angles and have at least some time to admire the girl's body. :) My biggest gripe is during the Fatality Tutorial, I wish it didn't dim out the screen after the you do the fatality with the Retry/Main Menu screen. I hate Game Over/Continue screens that dims the screen... ;D

Some of my top ones + reasons..
1. Stage fatality on the Hell Stage. Pick a girl with a nice ass lol like Jade or UMK3 Kitana. The fatality, the person dumps the victim's face into the lava, melting her face, then the person stomps her head so she dies. The camera pans/zooms out a little showing the rest of the girl's unharmed body, twitching, so it looks like she humping the ground. XD

2. Lol I only like this fatality for the tiny 3 seconds of camera angle. Kung Lao kicks the girl onto the ground, and the camera is position perfectly staring at the girl's cleavage and body. :D (then Kung Lao drags her leg and rip her body in half)

3. Johnny Cage 2nd fatality, I like for same reason as #2. :P He split her head and put a trophy on her head. Then he tip her over, and again good camera angle!!

4. Shang Tsung...same reason as #2,#3 lol...

5. Kabal second fatality, rips the person belly and plants the hooksword on the ground and the girl falls forward getting impaled by it. But since she draping forward, major cleavage shot...wooot lol

6. Quan Chi, first fatality, rips out the person and beat them down repeateadly, good camera for the girl's ass as she getting beat down. :D

7. Stryker...electrocute them then blow their heads off, and nice view of their jiggy boobs...here link ;D
YouTube - ‪mk9

DownFull

Potential Patron
Console games don't really get modded, do they? They do however get downloadable content. They've annouced the first round of DLC characters which should be out some time this summer. Scarlett, Rain, and some unknown.

Scarlett trailer: YouTube - ‪

She looks pretty nice to me. Love the unique red hair and the lack of clothes. :) I already prefer her over Kitana, Jade, and Mileena.

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I really prefere the xray from Noob, where his shadow or his 2nd part appears behind the opponent and holds him, while he is kicking him in the stomach.
YouTube - ‪(145) Mortal Kombat PS3 - Ultimate Kitana Ryona Humiliation, part 1 - All X-Rays and All Fatalities‬‏
-around 13:50

Do you know what kind of character is Noob ? I think he has been added for the first time in MK2 as fun/hidden character, his name was Noob Saibot. Revert it and you will get the names of the main developpers of the game. :D

Adding more characters: Yes, midway will add more characters as DLC for $$$. Maybe new stages too or another virtual services.
About mods: i doubt that there will be any. Mods are basically created by fan community and on plattforms like PS3 or Xbox360 is modding kinda impossible.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
this game has so much ryona in it, it's crazy.

Gore ryona isn't really my thing, but if it is you will find PLENTY of it in MK 2011!!!

Nonetheless I LOVE the new MK, but because of it's gameplay and fun and it's gore adds so much to it :P
It really goes back to its roots and I love it so much for it. MK 2011 shows just how great a game can be if a developer dares to do the unthinkable :)

Namely release this much HD gore in this day and age :P

onlinehero

Casual Client
I like Kitana in her classic costume too, and of course nobody told me that they released them as a dlc over a month ago :(

N

NiceGuyAut

The girls look so hot, even Sindel and Sheeva, lol. And the detail on their bare midriffs, the boob physics, the pretty eyes, everything about the character design is top-notch. Some great fatalities to perform on them too. I really like the damage recog. feature, because it gets them all bruised and bloodied up which makes it look like they've taken a beating. One of my favorite moments: Using Sheeva to pick up Kitana and belly punch her twice

I totally agree.
Further MK9 is a really great game.
I like Jade taking the head of her female victim as ultimate trophy with both of her finishers.
Or Mileena ripping out the head of her victim.
Sindels scream the head of fatalitys are also great.
Nearly all fatalitys are great!
I also like all of the female characters. Even the freak-boobs like Sheeva and Mileena.

P

PhoDacBiet

Can't say I'm a fan of Fatalities. Too many of them involve dismembering/decapitating/mutilating your opponent. Now who would want to mutilate such a fine-looking individual like Kitana? Or Jade?

I prefer the Fatalities that keep the victims in relatively one piece (and no, the burn-skin-off-your-victim ones don't count).

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Unfortunately for me, I'm pretty much exclusively a PC gamer so no silly fighting games. That said, Mortal Kombat did look good for the ryona... I'm just not a fan of the gore. It sort of disappointed me that 99.9% of the videos for ryona are pretty much fatalities... over... and... over... and... over again. That, or the x-ray moves, though those aren't particularly attractive to me either (Mmmm, those are some pretty attractive femurs and connective tissue you got there. Yum! /sarcasm). I guess I'm just not a fan of all the disfiguring stuff and whatnot.

So I was mostly just wondering if the regular combat, despite the clothing damage and bruising or whatever just wasn't good enough...?

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I agree with you completely, Umina - I really long for MK ryona videos in which girls are subjected not to fatalities or even to ex-ray moves, but to regular punches, kicks, throws, slams, and holds. Inflicting pain on and humiliating beautiful women is what's ryona is about for me. And disfigured/maimed/killed girls are beautiful no longer.

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
Theres plenty of games out there where all you can do is punch/kick/throw/slam/hold. Every fighting game other than MK, for example. So everybody who's into gore can enjoy MK and everybody else can enjoy practically every other fighting game ever made and we all win.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not proposing that every MK gore video be replaced with a ryona video similiar to that from other fighting games. I just want to see some variety - why not create some MK videos with gore and others with punching/kicking and so on? Some MK girls are really hot and it would be nice to see a variety of moves applied to them, not only those which lead to their bloody deaths or mutilation. If those girls were present in other fighting games, then there wouldn't be any issue, but they aren't. Also, MK games are not only about fatalities, they are also about those 'normal' moves.

Of course, I'm not trying to order any ryona videos authors what videos they should make. I'm just making a suggestion.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Yup, pretty much Ginazi said. At this point, the latest Tekken and Soul Calibur games have been done to pieces, and I'm personally never have been a fan of Street Fighter stuff. So in terms of fighting games, all that's left is MK. The problem is that every video is just x-rays and fatalities, neither of which are appealing to me (or Ginazi, apparently). And the regular, non-gore ryona for MK isn't bad if people would do it. If people don't want to make it, that's fine. It was just my point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.