Pilot girls exploding – cockpit zako ryona (1 Viewer)

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Goddammit that's so hot Love the second panel especially with the big booty black woman and her massive titties floating in space

So OP you are into bodyless, goreless explosions with voice acting (kind of like Star Fox but with actual women am I correct?)

I've been working a lot with Godot which is a free and open source game engine and Schmups are super easy to make. I could probably make one in an hour or so. I actually like scripting so I'll tell you what, get me some assets: I need a Ship sprite, Avatars (I'm guessing you want some sort of portriat for dialogue right? similar to Star Fox?), background (if you care, otherwise it's just going to be some lazy generic space shit), any sound files you insist on going into the game, and anything art wise that you need to look a certain way and I'll make you an "OH NOOOOOO *Booom*" space game.

Don't know how to art? get on it. Learn photoshop or another image editor (I use GIMP) you don't need actual artistic talent to make fetish art, but if you're like me and have a very specific fetish that is not catered to (for me it's chubby milf-y Zako that fall on top of the hero after being taken out) then the best way to make it happen is to make it yourself.

I'd gladly take you up on the offer if you are serious. Thank you for offering. I did try editing skins in UT2004 and GTA:VC and SA, also some photoshop art editing, but I am very bad at it.

Ship sprites: not that important other than clearly being a one-person craft, and clearly exploding into nothing. These are probably fine, but you can use anything you like. Something similar if you prefer to make a side-scroller is fine, too.

The ones I'd definitely want to see in a game like this:
some angles of a modded UT2004 character I edited. Original model and most of the skin is not made by me, I just modified it.
Mia Alice from Dangaioh
Mirei from Virus Buster Serge
Nagisa from Iczer 3
If you want to use more, but not necessary:
Artwork of Alia I edited
Zako from Xenosaga I
I lightly edited some sprites from Vorzen's STG

Background: "generic space shit" is perfectly fine. No need for it to be detailed, just to not be ugly.

Sound files:
The ones I like and do have downloaded (links will expire 30 days from now, I don't know a good file uploader, sry):
Alia
Layer
Pale
Iris
If the ones above were used, that would be perfect. But, you can use other ones if they are similar, if you prefer.

As a sidenote, there are many out there that I had trouble extracting. The best example would be Privateer 2: The Darkening. There is a female pilot voice that is excellent, but I couldn't find them in the game files. Example at 7:08.
Another example would be Gundam and SRW games. Most death sounds are not great, because they talk and it doesn't fit the explosion, but there are hundreds, so occasionally there is some good. Example video, this specific gundam game for some reason has proper, short death sounds, the only one that should ever exist.

Example:
Honestly, how the explosion looks in this tutorial I found is pretty much perfect. It just needs the added pilot portrait, the voice, etc. Unfortunately, I cannot write any code.

Thank you again, I'll be looking forward to it!

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I wonder how quick you could get a KK install up and running? You like anime style stuff, and that'd be an easy way to get some gals you're into. The style is a bit of an issue since you'd have to figure out how to make a character the way you want, which sounds easy but isn't easy. The best starting point is to narrow down what expressions you want and when you want them to play, then you can make those the best you can.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I wonder how quick you could get a KK install up and running? You like anime style stuff, and that'd be an easy way to get some gals you're into. The style is a bit of an issue since you'd have to figure out how to make a character the way you want, which sounds easy but isn't easy. The best starting point is to narrow down what expressions you want and when you want them to play, then you can make those the best you can.

I'm not sure what KK is? The only thing I can think of is Koikatsu, do you mean that? I have it installed, and I used it for a while. I have HoneySelect 2, too. I tried replicating the characters I mentioned here, and they are decent.

But, I have yet to figure out how to make actual scenes like I have in mind in the charastudio, there are no good assets I found for it in either games. I made a cockpit electrocution scene in HS2, but haven't found actually good spaceship or explosion assets. I guess they could be used for portraits and extracted to a different game, but that's it.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm not sure what KK is? The only thing I can think of is Koikatsu, do you mean that? I have it installed, and I used it for a while. I have HoneySelect 2, too. I tried replicating the characters I mentioned here, and they are decent.

But, I have yet to figure out how to make actual scenes like I have in mind in the charastudio, there are no good assets I found for it in either games. I made a cockpit electrocution scene in HS2, but haven't found actually good spaceship or explosion assets. I guess they could be used for portraits and extracted to a different game, but that's it.
Yep, KoiKatsu. The idea would be to make your cute pilots, pose them in... something that looks enough like a cockpit that you're okay with it, and use that as a baseline of portraits.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I found one of the best examples so far. It's interesting how it's often older games that originally do not focus that much on space battles, but do have it in the game.

Star Wars Jedi Academy. Here are example videos and more, if you watch with sound, it speaks for itself. These are just a few examples, there are 4 voice languages with I think 3 different death screams each. Most of them are weirdly sexual, just the way it should be. Also, if the ship is shot out of control and not exploded yet, the character's falling scream plays as the ship barrels towards its inevitable explosion, and then it explodes with a death sound afterwards.

Also, the character models with just a few basic texture mods are really good for a game this old. Examples, 3 pics 1 vid

This should give a good example, I am looking for stuff like this. The only thing missing is actually seeing inside the cockpit, but here at least you can see the character get in moments before it.

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I found one of the best examples so far. It's interesting how it's often older games that originally do not focus that much on space battles, but do have it in the game.

Star Wars Jedi Academy. Here are example videos and more, if you watch with sound, it speaks for itself. These are just a few examples, there are 4 voice languages with I think 3 different death screams each. Most of them are weirdly sexual, just the way it should be. Also, if the ship is shot out of control and not exploded yet, the character's falling scream plays as the ship barrels towards its inevitable explosion, and then it explodes with a death sound afterwards.

Also, the character models with just a few basic texture mods are really good for a game this old. Examples, 3 pics 1 vid

This should give a good example, I am looking for stuff like this. The only thing missing is actually seeing inside the cockpit, but here at least you can see the character get in moments before it.
This game definitely has some sexy screams, love it.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Speaking of badhand, do you know whether or not he's still active, and if there's a collection of his art anywhere? The smattering that I could find on the internet seems to be incomplete.
He was posting on deadly desires (fetnoir remade) back in November. He's got an issue with reposting his old content though.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Handed out on femme fatalities. Now your quest, if you choose to accept it, is to become a femme fatalities member.

You can get an FF invite on Templar's board. Which you can get an invite to on my board. Which you can become a member of by accessing the fetnoir discord. Which you have to be a member of deadly desires to access.

Or just the first sentence and the rest is nonsense.

Leosnipermk2

Potential Patron
Looking for any kind of video game or art where female characters fight in space, preferrably inside one-person spaceships or mechas. Preferrably with no blood or guts, just explosions that completely and instantly vaporize the pilot. Voice lines when this happens are nice, too (but not a whole monologue, just some nice moan or something like that).

These are my favourites:
Valhellio
Super Retro Fighter
Vorzen's STG
Master of Eternity (the game shut down before I could play it myself :frown:)
Gundam and Super Robot Wars games - Example: Gundam Versus. Many of them are not on PC, so I'm looking for clips mostly. Have been looking for ryona clips of Mia Alice and Bunny Kallen from older SRW games specifically (my preference in character design, lots of legs shown, in pantyhose.)
AS-Mothership map in Unreal Tournament 2004.

These ones I liked, too:
Rumble Storm
PuchiSPRAY (actually visible female enemy pilots inside aircraft that fully explode)
Bullet Soul
Triggerheart Excelica
Caladrius Blaze
The Hurricane of the Varstray
Aleste series
Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken
Female characters in the Megaman games (not in spaceships or mechas or anything, but the explosions with moans are nice enough)

Favourite art:
[R-18G][GIFアニメ版] 瞬殺されちゃうモブパイロット
種死の最終回的な
篠宮綾瀬 苦戦電撃ピンチ
[R-18]グールちゃん爆死

I have been actively looking for years, but haven't found anything fitting what I want for very long. Mainly looking for video games, art, or ryona clips of games. But I am interested in any other kind of media where this happens.

Thanks in advance.
I found this website that has the character voicelines from Gundam G Generation Cross Rays and G Generation wars:

There are some nice death screams/moans in both, though some characters only have last words instead of screams. For the Cross Rays files, the death quotes are the audio files that start with a G, but they seem randomly labeled in G Generation Wars. Unfortunately, it's only voice lines, and getting your characters killed in-game is kind of a pain.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I found this website that has the character voicelines from Gundam G Generation Cross Rays and G Generation wars:

There are some nice death screams/moans in both, though some characters only have last words instead of screams. For the Cross Rays files, the death quotes are the audio files that start with a G, but they seem randomly labeled in G Generation Wars. Unfortunately, it's only voice lines, and getting your characters killed in-game is kind of a pain.
Thanks a lot. I did know about these games and the site, too. Unfortunately, a lot of the games I want the sounds of are not uploaded there.

As you pointed out too, my biggest issue with the Gundam and SRW games is that yes, they have very cute female pilots, and the explosions are good, but they have last words instead of screams and moaning. Nobody should have the time to speak full sentences when they are exploding... it is such a waste.

I want a game with cute girls; cute moans; while in small aircraft/mecha that explode completely. If just one of these is things is bad, it kind of ruins it.

Gundam games frustrate me because they come so close, but not close enough. All it would take is just few of the pilots to sound cute and not do a monologue.

The closest are probably in older games and I do not have the free time to emulate and search through everyone to maybe have just one pilot to sound right. The best I found online by accident, as in the post above: here

I am always looking for more, so thanks.

Leosnipermk2

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot. I did know about these games and the site, too. Unfortunately, a lot of the games I want the sounds of are not uploaded there.

As you pointed out too, my biggest issue with the Gundam and SRW games is that yes, they have very cute female pilots, and the explosions are good, but they have last words instead of screams and moaning. Nobody should have the time to speak full sentences when they are exploding... it is such a waste.

I want a game with cute girls; cute moans; while in small aircraft/mecha that explode completely. If just one of these is things is bad, it kind of ruins it.

Gundam games frustrate me because they come so close, but not close enough. All it would take is just few of the pilots to sound cute and not do a monologue.

The closest are probably in older games and I do not have the free time to emulate and search through everyone to maybe have just one pilot to sound right. The best I found online by accident, as in the post above: here

I am always looking for more, so thanks.
I found something from armored core 3:

If the time didnt copy properly, it's at 2:30.

According to the wiki, there's a couple more death screams in the game, but several come from mission failures or letting your allies die, which generally aren't uploaded. I might try emulating to see if I can get them.

Anything new that you might have found?

Edit: found another one

at 4:09

Last edited:

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I found something from armored core 3:

If the time didnt copy properly, it's at 2:30.

According to the wiki, there's a couple more death screams in the game, but several come from mission failures or letting your allies die, which generally aren't uploaded. I might try emulating to see if I can get them.

Anything new that you might have found?

Edit: found another one

at 4:09

These are good!

I'm always looking for more, so thanks a lot!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's been a while, I wonder if there is anything new out there.

Maybe! But on my end, I kinda wanna explain/share something

This topic and your explanation and description of it had me spin a whole dang faction out of thin air and I never told anyone about it.
They're the Crimson Empire, linked kind of thematically with the fantasy Crimson Empire I made that has similarly never been explained

But, following Alien life fleeing to Earth and that Alien life being hot girls, the more xenophobic and nationalist members of the human race started to get aggravated by the era of peace, integration, and unity brought about through the Alien's technology and story. With little other than disproportionate political power, they formed a tenuous coalition and political bloc with an ultimatum: either the Aliens leave, or they do.

Humanity thought about this for about 30 seconds before realizing the spectacular deal they were offered and put together a fleet capable of interstellar travel with the help of the growing and diversifying alien population. Some members realized their bluff had been called, but most took up the offer to abandon their fallen world and colonize space in the name of the true humans, not led astray by the manipulation of outsiders and inevitably nothing but lambs to the slaughter.

This, shockingly, didn't go well. They ignored the advice of the aliens who told them the best ways to maximize ease of travel, ignored data about good places to settle, quickly devolved into infighting over who should be in charge, and eventually became a husk fleet drifting aimlessly through the void. Which is where Something noticed them. The Crimson Empress, a thing older than the stars, who believes all things belong to Her. She whispered to the lost and desperate fleet's leaders, appealing to their dread over irrelevance and powerlessness, and promised them the ability to make them all matter again. If they just give in to her, if they just follow what she asks, the world they wish they still had will be theirs once again. They'll be important. They'll be listened to. They'll be relevant again. They did.

She gave them eternal life through respawning and rejuvenating technology. When a subject of the Empress dies, their consciousness is transported and rebirthed into an exact copy of themselves. Once mature, the subjects do not have to age, instead being able to pick an age they wish to stay. She gave them weapons. She gave them the ability to endlessly produce those weapons and to create vicious fighting machines.

All she asked was for everything. The full extent of what that means isn't something I've written out yet okay, okay, but it's totally screwed with the entirely female fighting force. Since death means nothing to them, they handle it like the inconvenience at worst you get in a respawn heavy competitive shooter. Die? Whatever. Get stranded? Just kill yourself and respawn at home. Hurt and can't fight? Just kill yourself and start new. Your dead body? Well, it's you, isn't it? They get weird. Keep getting killed by some dude? Your body piling up around him? Isn't that kinda... kinda hot? He's searching you? It's like your watching yourself get fondled. Get blown up in a spacefight? Like getting shot down in a flight sim, who cares? If they were a dick about it you might resent them, but hey, maybe they're cool. You can see them. Maybe you form a bond with a foe after fighting them over and over. Yeah, you've died, but so what? You didn't actually. You've come back each time. You have continuity of consciousness. It's just, at worst, an embarrassment to die.

BUT ANYWAY: I wanted to make a bunch of reaction pictures of at least 4 pilots with different personalities based on a theoretical game cause I love theoretical games and you also asked me to do it. I started, got to the "add text" phase, and it all looked like total dogshit and I figured I'd go back to it when I was better and I DIDN'T

But I do have the partial text file here. I'm just gonna paste it:
HONOR: Lets the enemy wake up, finish lines, recover health
NOT: Doesn't do any of that

CONFIDENT- Assured of her abilities, cuts to the chase, respects consistently honorable play
INTRO:
1st: "Let's see if you thieves are worth anything."
2nd: "You got lucky. You won't this time."
3rd: "I know your tricks. That won't happen again."
4th: "...Don't look so smug. I've got you down."
5th+(H): "...You know this, but I don't die. I... won't stop coming for you."
5th+: "You have to beat me every time. I have to beat you once."

STATUS GREEN
ALLOWED TO WAKE:
1st: "Wh-... don't take me lightly."
2nd: "...arrogant..."
3rd: "Hmph."
4th: "...you're quite honorable, aren't you?"
5th: "Ugh. Let's continue."
DAMAGE PLAYER:
1st: "We will take back what is ours!"
2nd: "I told you!"
3rd: "I warned you!"
4th: "...see?"
5th: "I have you now."
HONORABLE PLAYER EJECTS:
1st: "You thieves have no chance!"
2nd: "Not so lucky this time!"
3rd: "I've learned!"
4th: "Ha! Finally!"
5th: "...phew..."
DISHONORABLE PLAYER EJECTS:
1st: "You even steal from death!"
2nd: "Coward!"
3rd: "...Get back here!"
4th: "That- you..."
5th: "I despise you."

STATUS YELLOW
TRANSITION:
1st: "Gah!"
2nd: "Not-"
3rd: "Oh-"
4th: "Again?"
5th: "I-You...!"
ALLOWED TO WAKE:
1st: "Don't get cocky."
2nd: "Are you insulting me?"
3rd: "..."
4th: "...you are..."
5th: "I'm ready. We can continue."

STATUS RED
TRANSITION(cut arm)
1st: "Aah! *inhale*"
2nd: "Oh- not ag-"
3rd: "No! I won't..."
4th(H): "...is that concern? Or pity?"
4th(N): "Do you like to see me bleed, thief?"
5th(H): "Is that...guilt?"
5th(N): "I hate to give you this satisfaction."
ALLOWED TO WAKE:
1st: "...you didn't win yet."
2nd: "You think this is over?"
3rd: "...this is just what you do..."
4th: "...I'm...awake."
5th: "I'm... I'm okay."
BLOWED UP:
1st: "No! No! Impossi-aaah-!"
2nd: "Again? No! Nooo-!"
3rd: "How? How are you-"
4th(H): "... I see the sadness in your eyes now. I-"
4th(N): "I will return. I will return and kill-"
5th(H): "You got me again. I'll... see you aroun-"
5th(N): "I hate you! I hate you with all the fury of the-"

FLIRTY- Tease, Quickly hates dishonorable play, Becomes affectionate
INTRO
1st: "Oh? Oooh? What's this? Who are you?"
2nd(H): "Hey, hello again stranger."
2nd(N): "That wasn't very nice."
3rd(H): "We meet again. Do you think this is fate?"
3rd(N): "Ugh, you. Of all the pilots to run into..."
4th(H): "Mmm, hello. It's always a pleasure to see you."
4th(N): "By the empress, how has no one killed you yet?"
5th(H): "Am I going to have to give up to meet you?"
5th(N): "I'm going to have to erase you myself."
(Unzips suit)

DEVOTED- Religion masks fear, bewildered by honor, easily startled
INTRO
1st: "I will destroy you in Her name!"
2nd: "Th- Through Her will I am reborn...!"
3rd(H): "I... I burn back, through the void..."
3rd(N): "I am... I am Her vessel, Her glory shines through me..."
4th(H): "The void brings me back to you... is this a test?"
4th(N): "I- I will not fail Her!"
5th(H): "This... this must be Her design..."
5th(N): "You! You must be... you must be banished!"
(Loses glasses)

PLAYFUL- Having fun, likes honor, becomes cute
1st: "Hehe! Hi! I'm a pilot too!"
2nd(H): "Hi again! That was fun!"
2nd(N): "I know you! You weren't very nice..."
3rd(H): "Hehehe... Hi hi! Hi! Aren't you happy to see me?"
3rd(N): "You're good! Just not nice."
4th(H): "Oh! Hehehe...mmm. Sorry, it's just so nice to see you!"
4th(N): "Aww... not you again..."
5th(H): "Hi... hi there...! I'm always so happy to see you, you know? Maybe we could...no-"
5th(N): "I'm sick of you! Go away already!"
(Ponytail comes loose)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.