Pilot girls exploding – cockpit zako ryona (1 Viewer)

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Looking for any kind of video game or art where female characters fight in space, preferrably inside one-person spaceships or mechas. Preferrably with no blood or guts, just explosions that completely and instantly vaporize the pilot. Voice lines when this happens are nice, too (but not a whole monologue, just some nice moan or something like that).

These are my favourites:
Valhellio
Super Retro Fighter
Vorzen's STG
Master of Eternity (the game shut down before I could play it myself :frown:)
Gundam and Super Robot Wars games - Example: Gundam Versus. Many of them are not on PC, so I'm looking for clips mostly. Have been looking for ryona clips of Mia Alice and Bunny Kallen from older SRW games specifically (my preference in character design, lots of legs shown, in pantyhose.)
AS-Mothership map in Unreal Tournament 2004.

These ones I liked, too:
Rumble Storm
PuchiSPRAY (actually visible female enemy pilots inside aircraft that fully explode)
Bullet Soul
Triggerheart Excelica
Caladrius Blaze
The Hurricane of the Varstray
Aleste series
Muv-Luv Schwarzesmarken
Female characters in the Megaman games (not in spaceships or mechas or anything, but the explosions with moans are nice enough)

Favourite art:
[R-18G][GIFアニメ版] 瞬殺されちゃうモブパイロット
種死の最終回的な
篠宮綾瀬 苦戦電撃ピンチ
[R-18]グールちゃん爆死

I have been actively looking for years, but haven't found anything fitting what I want for very long. Mainly looking for video games, art, or ryona clips of games. But I am interested in any other kind of media where this happens.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Man... at least you've found SOMETHING new since last thread. I still haven't found a copy of puchi spray, though.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Some stuff by Badhand:

Thanks for the suggestion. Still too bloody for my tastes, and the art style is not my thing, but it's a lot less gorey than many things out there.
I couldn't find more, if you could send me where the full comic can be found, I'd appreciate it.

But, I'm certain I'm looking for something else.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Hey, whatever happened to Badhand once he was banished from DA?
Moved to the new fetnoir discord, then probably the new fetnoir site. I don't have access to either due to issues, so no idea what he's up to.
Thanks for the suggestion. Still too bloody for my tastes, and the art style is not my thing, but it's a lot less gorey than many things out there.
I couldn't find more, if you could send me where the full comic can be found, I'd appreciate it.

But, I'm certain I'm looking for something else.
Uh... you want exploding spacecraft snuff but you don't want any blood or gore?

Ok. Best of luck.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

Ok. Best of luck.

It's honestly something I expected more of. It's not so much that he's looking for snuff as much as he's looking for the implied death in an explosion. "Oh no" *kaboom* is fairly standard bad guy pilot dialogue. Just wants it to be a cute girl instead.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Moved to the new fetnoir discord, then probably the new fetnoir site. I don't have access to either due to issues, so no idea what he's up to.

Ok. Best of luck.
It's really not as mutually exclusive as you make it sound like. The examples I did find and linked in my OP attest to that, it's just that there are really not many that I found, and they are not as focused on the subject matter as I'd like.

Instant vapirozation is what I'm looking for. No bullet wounds, no blood and guts, no pissing (cumming is no issue though), and instant atomization. They can struggle around in the cockpit while electrocuted before the explosion (that's even better if they do tbh), the only thing is that the explosion itself should be instant and "clean".

A great example: if you were to search for a playthrough of the AS-Mothership map in Unreal Tournament 2004, the first part is played in spaceships. You can put any character inside, and it explodes instantly and completely. The only is problem is that you can't see inside the cockpit, the best you can do is remember what character is inside.

I'd like more examples kind of like that. If there were any like that, or even better, with a visible cockpit, that'd be just perfect. I've been looking for so long. It's really weirdly specific, I know, but there is nothing I can do about wanting to see it.

DezRobot

Casual Client
Instant vapirozation is what I'm looking for. No bullet wounds, no blood and guts, no pissing (cumming is no issue though), and instant atomization. They can struggle around in the cockpit while electrocuted before the explosion (that's even better if they do tbh), the only thing is that the explosion itself should be instant and "clean".
I'm in the same boat as you- I'm all about instant, clean destruction. Doesn't have to necessarily be in a cockpit though, I love the idea of a girl just exploding after being defeated. You mention female characters from Megaman games, but are they an exception just because they're robots?

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
I'm in the same boat as you- I'm all about instant, clean destruction. Doesn't have to necessarily be in a cockpit though, I love the idea of a girl just exploding after being defeated. You mention female characters from Megaman games, but are they an exception just because they're robots?

Finally someone who likes something similar. I'd appreciate it if you shared what you found so far.

I am not into robots, but the megaman female characters are kind of an exception. Because, listen to Alia's voice as she explodes. It's perfect.

But also, human characters like Tron Bonne and Chun Li are in the game, and they explode the same way.

I like the way they properly explode and how they (most of them, but not all) have a proper death sound instead of apologizing (I find that offputting, they shouldn't have time to form sentences when they explode).

But, ultimately, I'm really into the struggle inside a cockpit. So, Megaman X Dive is really good, but not exactly what I am looking for.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
This is kind of a Captain Obvious statement, but the Gundam series is full of this. I'm sure you both have already checked those off the list though.

Just trying to contribute ;)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Personally I love the idea of them not being vaporized. One of the big reasons I love Ryona and Zako in general is seeing their dead or unconcious body laying there, the appeal of the female body basically. it can be damaged, but as long as it's mostly there it's great. Imagine an a huge battle in space of thousands of mecha fighting, and each is piloted by a pretty hot and sexy chick, the mechs blow up but the bodies remain intact, and in the aftermath you have thousands of sexy bodies just floating limp in space. Or if in atmosphere just raining down on the ground below. Definitly somthing sexy about hot girls gettign slaughtered in large numbers in the air and their limp bodies raining down on whatever's below. I'd love to see that.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Personally I love the idea of them not being vaporized. One of the big reasons I love Ryona and Zako in general is seeing their dead or unconcious body laying there, the appeal of the female body basically. it can be damaged, but as long as it's mostly there it's great. Imagine an a huge battle in space of thousands of mecha fighting, and each is piloted by a pretty hot and sexy chick, the mechs blow up but the bodies remain intact, and in the aftermath you have thousands of sexy bodies just floating limp in space. Or if in atmosphere just raining down on the ground below. Definitly somthing sexy about hot girls gettign slaughtered in large numbers in the air and their limp bodies raining down on whatever's below. I'd love to see that.
I respect your preference, but I don't like that at all, it's just about the complete opposite of what I want to find.

I can barely find anything of the stuff I like, it's the reason I made this thread. So please, let's not discuss completely opposite ideas here.

Last edited:

AesVann

Designer
Writer
same here. and with space debri flying in high speed, clothes getting torn too. though I guess in that logic, skin would be shredded as well... sadly it is just much easier to sell and draw stuff where machine explodes with scream. just about everything I see is this. girl scream then explosion.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
same here. and with space debri flying in high speed, clothes getting torn too. though I guess in that logic, skin would be shredded as well... sadly it is just much easier to sell and draw stuff where machine explodes with scream. just about everything I see is this. girl scream then explosion.

Please make a new thread to discuss that. This thread is about a different thing.

If "girl scream then explosion" is really just about everything you see, would you care to share some of that, since that's what I'm looking for?

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
It's honestly something I expected more of. It's not so much that he's looking for snuff as much as he's looking for the implied death in an explosion. "Oh no" *kaboom* is fairly standard bad guy pilot dialogue. Just wants it to be a cute girl instead.
Head over to femme fatalities and browse some of their "most hated demises" threads. Pretty sure "oh no, *kaboom*" will feature fairly highly, particularly in sci-fi stuff. For most people, seeing the actual demise is important.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Head over to femme fatalities and browse some of their "most hated demises" threads. Pretty sure "oh no, *kaboom*" will feature fairly highly, particularly in sci-fi stuff. For most people, seeing the actual demise is important.
Well, for most people like them. That's sort of the key here; the difference between a death fetishist wants and what is just out there. They hate it cause it's not what they're into for horny reasons. But it's an easy and sanitary way to indicate that an enemy is blowed up, so the idea that there's a lot out there just waiting to be found isn't unreasonable. It's like how we crawl through games and movies and manga to find enemy girls. "There's probably a cute ninja in here" doesn't mean that I expect to find a combat sequence focusing on how hot she looks when she's knocked down, just that there's probably one in there.

The idea that 'oh no boom' is hated should mean that it should be easy to find, cause why would people have opinions about it if it was rare to come across? That's what I thought when I found the guy's thread a while ago. But no! It's WAY harder than I thought! I found two popular bullet hell games that have a sequence where you fight hordes of cute girls on the ground who make a cute noise and leave a body when you shoot them, but not any dang booms. It's wierd!

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Some stuff by Badhand:

Goddammit that's so hot Love the second panel especially with the big booty black woman and her massive titties floating in space

So OP you are into bodyless, goreless explosions with voice acting (kind of like Star Fox but with actual women am I correct?)

I've been working a lot with Godot which is a free and open source game engine and Schmups are super easy to make. I could probably make one in an hour or so. I actually like scripting so I'll tell you what, get me some assets: I need a Ship sprite, Avatars (I'm guessing you want some sort of portriat for dialogue right? similar to Star Fox?), background (if you care, otherwise it's just going to be some lazy generic space shit), any sound files you insist on going into the game, and anything art wise that you need to look a certain way and I'll make you an "OH NOOOOOO *Booom*" space game.

Don't know how to art? get on it. Learn photoshop or another image editor (I use GIMP) you don't need actual artistic talent to make fetish art, but if you're like me and have a very specific fetish that is not catered to (for me it's chubby milf-y Zako that fall on top of the hero after being taken out) then the best way to make it happen is to make it yourself.

tzarm

Avid Affiliate
Your fetish is probably one of the easiest ones within the zako community to self-produce with minimal skill. There are countless space shooters you can use as a backdrop for your scenes. You can learn how to add overlays onto videos in a weekend. Then you can find picture of any anime/manga character you like and crop it so that it's a portrait to add to your overlays and add the "shaking" effect when they are hit. There are trillions of video clips of girls screaming that you can rip from youtube and cut into your custom.

Hell if you wanted legit custom art and VA for your scenes it should cost you no less than $25-50 for simple portait art and $25 for someone to voice a handful of lines.

I am honestly jealous that my fetish isn't nearly as easy to self-produce

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.