Mortal Kombat 11 (1 Viewer)

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Have anyone unlocked the unmasked gear for any of the females? I've opened like 300 chests, and nothing of the unmasked gears so far

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Some are, like Kitana's kiss of death is one of them. There are 10 per character I think, so there is a lot of simple ones that involve dismembering limbs or decapitating, though they are tied to character's moves so some are more creative. Assuming you are familiar with MKX brutalities, they are pretty much the same stylistically though.

Unrelated, but I love your 3D work! Been following back during the spice/LMN days, sucks to hear about losing all your data, was really looking forward to the end of Black Bat :smile:
thanks! Black Bat will be coming back... sometime. still building my new versions of characters.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Just spent over 1mill on 75k increments with no Skarlet or Kitana mask less yet. I know it's in there, it's just this damn grind is insane lol. The krypt is a great concept, but God damn does it need better communication on where stuff is located, I assumed they were somewhere in the chests and spent most of my koins there
Yeah, this random concept is a real bummer, you can pretty much ending unlocking everything but the stuff you want. I wish I could get kitana blue skin from the story, at least we know for sure the maskless are in the shrine, I'm happy I've got lucky to unlock it fast, wish you luck, now with the new patch might be faster, towers are giving more koins, and there's the 500k giftt

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Also those characters towers are ridiculous, having to perform 75 brutalities and fatalities to unlock the next challenge is insane

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I am very happy to report that the guy who made the MKX camera mod is back at it again for MK11:

Says he needs to work on a few small issues before he releases a public version for download.

D

Deleted member 31

I'm currently going through the move sets and I think with some clever editing, i think some really good ryona can be made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
After the recent PC nerf I was able to unlock all the brutalities except for maybe 5-10 from the timed towers. Made a compilation below, using the Nvidia Ansel tool they just added MK11 support for.

Also, with the freecam there is some really good shots to be had :)

Amazing bro! Thank you very much

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
After the recent PC nerf I was able to unlock all the brutalities except for maybe 5-10 from the timed towers. Made a compilation below, using the Nvidia Ansel tool they just added MK11 support for.

Also, with the freecam there is some really good shots to be had :)

This is awesome! Will you be doing it for the other girls?

puca

Club Regular
Hey everyone, been downloading and condensing some of my favorite brutality videos to just the females. Thought you might enjoy as well. They're unlisted because I feel bad jacking other people's content. Quick note to all the D'vorah fans - sorry! I didn't include her.

Shao Kahn's Head Kebab:

Cassie Cage's You got BLB'd:

Jade's Deadly Dance

Jade's Flawless:

Kung Lao's Stuck:

Sub Zero's Off With Your Head:

Jax's Buck You:
Mortal Kombat 11 Jax Buck You Brutality on Female Characters

Geras' Paused in time:
mortal kombat 11 geras paused in time brutality on all females

Couple of fatalities too:
Johnny Cage's Deadly Uppercut:
Johnny Cage Deadly Uppercut Fatality

Johnny Cage's Puppeteer Fatality:
Mortal kombat 11 Johnny Cage Puppeteer Fatality on Female Characters

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Hey everyone, been downloading and condensing some of my favorite brutality videos to just the females. Thought you might enjoy as well. They're unlisted because I feel bad jacking other people's content. Quick note to all the D'vorah fans - sorry! I didn't include her.

Shao Kahn's Head Kebab:

expression on their faces at the end, so perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.