Mortal Kombat 11 (1 Viewer)

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Good to know

All fatalities inputs (you don't need to unlock then to perform) Mortal Kombat 11 Fatality List (Spoilers)

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
Kronika fatality is amazing!

I clipped together a few of the early fatality videos on the female characters (but there's no sound). They're unlisted, but here are the links if you want to enjoy them as well. Hopefully there will be better compilations soon.

Last edited:

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
My biggest disappointment with this game, or with Kitana's voice actress, are her fatality screams. They're kinda soft and a downgrade from the best (which I think is MK9's). At least they're better than MKX.
I think the screams are different every time, I'm sure I saw a few videos where she had better screams than that on the same fatalities, also, the video sound quality is not that great

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
some of these fatalties are neat i guess. they seem to all be super explodey, body parts everywhere. i think having a bigger mix of the simpler ones, that actually leave an identifiable body behind, would be nice. and the freeze frame thing always focuses on the wrong thing!

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
some of these fatalties are neat i guess. they seem to all be super explodey, body parts everywhere. i think having a bigger mix of the simpler ones, that actually leave an identifiable body behind, would be nice. and the freeze frame thing always focuses on the wrong thing!
Agree, I wish it had just a simple decapitation fatality which focuses on the character face and dead body, like Shinnok's on the last game

TuxPig

Avid Affiliate
My biggest dream is that NRS will make an mk game with the costumes of Mk9 the fatalities of MKX( where you Get a good shot of the victims corpse) and the graphics of MK11

Hoopla

Avid Affiliate
Im pretty let down by the camera angles, but I'm honestly okay with it since their faces are actually really good for once. I actually like the outfits too, even if there are only a few that arent just palette swaps. I'm working on uploading videos, will post here as I upload them.

You are doing the Lord's work.

I'm still kinda bummed out that there's like 200 costumes per character but only really 5 or 6 unique ones. I'm actually shocked by the lack of klassic costumes, especially for the girls. Even Cassie and Jacqui didn't get anything from the last game, even their default, less risque outfits. The lack of costumes wouldn't be a problem though if the grind wasn't so terrible. My white whale for this game will probably be Kitana's no mask customization. I love this game both for the ryona and gameplay but I can't stand this grinding. I refuse to play Kano now just because of all the stuff I've gotten for him. If they improve the grind and add some more UNIQUE costumes I'd be so happy.

kubi mage

Club Regular
After watching the video with every fatality I'm taking a hard pass. Fatalities are too explodey for my taste and I never appreciated Ed Boon's hard-on for time slowing, which has reached peak annoyance in this game and Injustice 2. I don't care about the story of MK, nor the janky gameplay, and from what I'm reading in here it has Injustice's terrible gear lootbox system too. I'll probably download some of the models when they're ripped to XPS but I can't think of a single reason I should touch the game itself. This is probably the first time this has ever happened for me with this series.

D

Deleted member 31

It’s gonna be tough to make interesting ryona vids with this game sadly. I just don’t find there’s much to work with, especially with the overly lethal/stabby xrays and the explody fatalities.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
After watching the video with every fatality I'm taking a hard pass. Fatalities are too explodey for my taste and I never appreciated Ed Boon's hard-on for time slowing, which has reached peak annoyance in this game and Injustice 2. I don't care about the story of MK, nor the janky gameplay, and from what I'm reading in here it has Injustice's terrible gear lootbox system too. I'll probably download some of the models when they're ripped to XPS but I can't think of a single reason I should touch the game itself. This is probably the first time this has ever happened for me with this series.

Yeah, this is pretty much me, as well. I couldn't believe my eyes at the MK11 reveal event when they showed off Skarlet's fatality and it did that freeze frame shit. I was utterly shocked that they fucked up the fatalities like this. One of my main interests regarding ryona are KO or death poses and this game completely robs me of that.

Now, my only hope are some nice looking Brutalities and a PC camera mod to go along with them. A camera mod won't save these fatalities because of the garbage slow-mo. Brutalities and just normal KO animations are my only option here.

Oh, one thing that I also noticed is they also removed the eyes being rolled back in the victim's head after a brutality. At least, I haven't noticed them rolled back in any of the pre-release brutalities. Haven't checked out the full game yet, but if they removed that then it is just another mark against this game's ryona potential.

I will say that I do like some of the outfits, though. Some of them do fit my tastes, but because of the extreme grind it will be tough to unlock some of them.

But yeah, never thought I would struggle to find ryona that fit my tastes in an MK game of all things.

Oh, and one last thing, the story mode was mindbogglingly terrible, lol. Just thought I would mention that. Great production values, but the level of writing was insulting.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Oh, and one last thing, the story mode was mindbogglingly terrible, lol. Just thought I would mention that. Great production values, but the level of writing was insulting.
Personally I think the writing is significantly better than last MKs, characters have a lot more personality throughout the lines, but I got say, the pacing is really awful
like in just one chapter kitana unite all outworld and became emperor
and the ending is pretty lame

Last edited:

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I agree that the characters' personality and general dialogue is pretty good. It's just what they actually do with those characters that ends up ruining the story. And yeah, that ending was...unfortunate, lol.

But how on earth did they not give us even one single chapter where we get to control a villain? Kronika and her minions are so cookie-cutter, it's embarrassing.

And to think what they could have done with the whole time travel stuff. We could have actually gone back to Edenia in it's prime or maybe seen what Zaterra actually looked like. It's just terribly underwhelming.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
Tips for people playing, if you put your IA 30 combo and 30 reversals, it becomes virtually invencible, then you can just use the IA to grind the towers of time

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Sure, there are certain parts of certain fatalities that are enjoyable, but as a fan of seeing a lady laid out on the floor, they all end up being a tease in the end.

The story is whatever. They basically fucked the story so bad that they just wiped the slate clean again. So the next game can be whatever the hell they want it to be. I guess that's a good thing....?

Anyway, not sure I should really post anymore since I am just going to be constantly shitting on this game. And it's only like 10 of us on this site that seemingly care enough to post about it. I will let you guys who actually enjoy it discuss it in peace without my constant shitposts, lol.

Take care.

Lokolol

Swell Supporter
I thought the story was a bit better than X. I liked how it was very good at redeeming past character arcs, giving closure to arcs that were in a rough spot after the end of 9 and MKX, especially with the past selves trying to correct the mistakes of their revenants. While the ending was bad (in terms of shitting on the Mk history) , functionally I think it opens up a lot of doors for new character designs that aren't just Kombat Kids or henchman of X character. I look forward to the next sequel, hopefully with it not being such a shitshow progression wise moving forward.

Yeah, there were a lot of great things in the story, it was awesome to see the conclusion of all the loose ends from mk X, especially sub-zero and scorpion team up, the interaction between the two felt really true to each character. But, damm, that end sucks, it just make everything that happens meaningless.
But how on earth did they not give us even one single chapter where we get to control a villain? Kronika and her minions are so cookie-cutter, it's embarrassing.
Man, that would've been awesome, we should've been able to chose sides, and even have an evil ending

Overall, for me, this game is nearly perfect ryona-wise, and it will definitely improve a lot as new skins and characters comes out, and of course, the camera mods

Last edited:

giugo

Swell Supporter
The story is bad, I mean really bad. 80% of the characters are completely useless (you see them for a couple chapters, like Kotal, Shao), Geras should be this unstoppable force, yet everyone kicks his ass, Noob? Here only for fanservice. And someone can explain why the Kollector even exists? Most useless character in the entire story.

Also, the love affair between Jade and Kotal? How? When? Where?

The whole story is a mess, and the ending makes clear the devs have zero ideas about how to continue the franchise. 2 reboot in 4 games? Seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.