Mortal Kombat 11 (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
At this rate they will have the females wears a Burka in MK12 lol

I am all for developer freedom and creativity even if they went with the above route , but hopefully not if it was done under a knife threat

Last edited:

puca

Club Regular
I love his fatality and winpose so much.

They might be saving the low blow Fatal for Cassie.

I can't wait to see that fatality with the girls. That sort of humiliating finisher is right up my alley.

Did anybody watch the Kombat Kast? Did they change Jade's face? She looked pretty good.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I think she has bigger boobs? Don't like her face at all unfortunately...
jade.png
Personally, I really like her new face. There's no accounting for taste. :smile:

giugo

Swell Supporter
Cassie looks cute, better than the reveal, Frost is Mr. Freeze in disguise and obviously no Sareena. I'm sad.

puca

Club Regular
If this is true, I really hope they give Frost hair. Not a fan of the bald look. It could be because this is an early/WIP screenshot. Would explain hairless Erron Black as well.

Speaking of hair, can't really see her face clearly, but I really like Cassie's new hairstyle (compared to MKX). That was probably the thing I liked the least about her design in the last game.

Kinda feel bad for NRS though, everybody leaking left and right.

giugo

Swell Supporter
If this is true, I really hope they give Frost hair. Not a fan of the bald look. It could be because this is an early/WIP screenshot. Would explain hairless Erron Black as well.

Speaking of hair, can't really see her face clearly, but I really like Cassie's new hairstyle (compared to MKX). That was probably the thing I liked the least about her design in the last game.

Kinda feel bad for NRS though, everybody leaking left and right.
Yep, Cassie's hairstyle is great, and her face looks cute too (maybe they changed it?)

And yeah, Frost's hair is probably a customization, or that is an early footage with incomplete character models.

Oh, a question about MKX: can you disable HUD in training mode, right? Hope you'll be able to do that in this one.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Story Trailer

As Usual at this age , there isnt a single shot in the trailer for a female even scratched , unless by a female at the very end , while it is full of males being beaten especially by females

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, no surprise there, Boundy.

Whew, Jacqui looks really...bad, lol. Hoping for some better looking alts.

Cassie's face looks really good, actually. Her face during the "Heart" fatality looks great:

Gives me hope that they will hit Injustice 2 facial quality again.

Not sure I like switching out Ashly Burch. I liked Ashly's ryona sounds from Horizon Zero Dawn so I was looking forward to hearing her sound set in MK11.

Either way, ryona aside, the game itself should be pretty good. A lot of content to go through, especially for a fighting game.

Just hoping someone comes up with a camera mod again. As far as I can tell, no one ever made one for Injustice 2. That worries me a bit...

Last edited:

giugo

Swell Supporter
Outfits are awful tho. 4-5 Cassie's outfits, zero skin showed. Seriously, what's their problem? I don't ask for MK 9 level of costumes, but goddamit, that exo suit is a fucking abomination.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, both Jacqui and Cassie have some Mass Effect-ish exo suits which both look horrendous, lol.

Not sure what they were thinking...

puca

Club Regular
Yay Cassie looking great!

As Usual at this age , there isnt a single shot in the trailer for a female even scratched , unless by a female at the very end , while it is full of males being beaten especially by females
To be fair, it's not "this age", that's literally always been the case.

Yeah, both Jacqui and Cassie have some Mass Effect-ish exo suits which both look horrendous, lol.

Not sure what they were thinking...
C'mon, not everything has to be about being sexy. I think the exo suit is pretty cool. Could do without the collar thing, but that's probably an attachment point for a helmet.

I actually thought Cassie had the weakest ryona sounds in MKX, but I liked her VA otherwise.

giugo

Swell Supporter
C'mon, not everything has to be about being sexy. I think the exo suit is pretty cool. Could do without the collar thing, but that's probably an attachment point for a helmet.
There's NOTHING sexy in this game. Nothing. All the girls are covered from head to toes. What's this, Mortal Kombat 1930?

I'm going to cancel my preorder next week.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
There's NOTHING sexy in this game. Nothing. All the girls are covered from head to toes. What's this, Mortal Kombat 1930?
I'm going to cancel my preorder next week.
You're going to cancel your preorder just because you didn't see any slutty outfit yet ? Talk about over-reacting. I can totally understand people want sexy babes but... Mortal Kombat is a fighting game. When you play it, you're not supposed to masturbate (that's not its primary function at least). Meanwhile, I'm so satisfied with my cute pissing Kano !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.