More Dialogue Triggers? (1 Viewer)

cowboybud

Potential Patron
howdy y'all, I've been trying a few things out with dialogues. I've been using the dialogue actions.swf from Pim_gd (pretty good stuff BTW), but i'm trying to get something going where you can actually tie in triggers such as having his penis start really small and continuously get bigger as other triggers are activated. Or having clothing come off or change depending on those triggers. if any of this is possible, it would be so sweet. thanks in advance.

f93

Casual Client
You already know about Pim_gd's DialogueActions thread. I suggest you go there and suggest the new dialogue actions you want, as that's also the thread for suggesting them. His OP post even has the "Suggest a feature" section, in which people are asking for similar things. Someone has already asked for [SHRINK_PENIS], so [GROW_PENIS] would make just as much sense (even assuming it wasn't in Gollum's original version of the mod).
In case you've somehow lost his thread, it's at http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4324.0.

f93

Casual Client
ModGuy said:
f93 said:
Someone has already asked for [SHRINK_PENIS]

Yeah I can totally see why someone would want this.
If you're wondering, it was Aarl who asked for that, so don't just think I'm pulling weird examples out of my ass.

ModGuy

Content Creator
f93 said:
If you're wondering, it was Aarl who asked for that, so don't just think I'm pulling weird examples out of my ass.

I didn't know you stored things in there to begin with.
This topic is answered so moving to filled requests.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
To answer your PM "but, is there any way to force a trigger such as changing actual settings like the breastexpansion.swf, or adding/removing clothing?"
I have no idea what "actual settings" refers to. Adding/removing clothing like SWF mods is not supported yet, however, it is possible to change clothing by using the set line attribute. See the documentation bundled with DialogueActions for a complete list of the bodyparts of which the clothing can be changed. The clothing you can set for those bodyparts is the same as vanilla SDT...
but if an swf import registers itself to the menu somehow, DialogueActions will be able to use that piece of clothing as well.
If there are other "actual settings" you'd like to see modified via dialogue, let me know on that thread and I'll add it to the request list (which I'll get to once I've verified what does and what doesn't work of the current source).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.