Mommy and Son Edits And Naughty Girl Char Edits (1 Viewer)

Steinman516

Potential Patron
I dont want to be stepping on anyones toes by taking Dialogue and Altering it. But I made a few changes to The Mommy and Son, and The Naughty Girl Texts.

I made the Mommy and Son more "Mommy and Son"
[attachurl=1]

I also made A Princess Incest Version of The Naughty Girl. (Can be used for any Princess Char)
[attachurl=2]

And A Naughty Girl Super Hero.
[attachurl=3]

Oh and a alterd Kidnapped Daughter, But now a Kidnapped Super Hero.
[attachurl=4]

Tell me what you guys think of my changes.

Attachments

Mommy-Son2.txt
6.2 KB · Views: 6,957

NaughtygirlPrincess.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 4,207

NaughtygirlSuperhero.txt
5.9 KB · Views: 3,012

kidnapped_super hero.txt
15.2 KB · Views: 2,461

Final

Potential Patron
D'aww, and I was hoping to see some raunchy incest family making SDT dialogues together.

froggie

Potential Patron
Excellent changes on the Mommy & Son one! I can't be angry or offended at adding to mine, considering I highjacked a huge part of it from the Insecure one. ;D

Besides, I like your changes, and I hope you keep up the good work. They're all great dialogues.

Steinman516

Potential Patron
Excellent changes on the Mommy & Son one! I can't be angry or offended at adding to mine, considering I highjacked a huge part of it from the Insecure one.

Besides, I like your changes, and I hope you keep up the good work. They're all great dialogues.

I am actually setting something up to have a Voice actor come down to the studio and handle some of these.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
I'm actually writing a Mother/Son dialogue at the moment. The VA suggested it as one of my projects. I figured I'd take her up on it so I she could have a reason to use her milf voice, heh.

I just wonder though. Do you think it's childish of me to have the mother address herself as, "Mommy" sometimes? I see this translation a lot in doujinshi as opposed to, "Mom" or "Mother". I guess "Mom" and "Mother" sound too serious, while "Mommy" adds a lighthearted tone to it, making it more enjoyable I suppose. I'm not really sure.

Either way, I hope mine will be as good as yours, Steinman516 :3

Steinman516

Potential Patron
Honestly I feel that the word "Mommy" transpires into the mother being playing full. And possibly babying the incestuous son. I personally find it sexy in a text. It also makes the Male more dominate. Were as Mother "Mother is Sucking your cock son" Sounds like the woman is in control. What do you think? And thanks for the kind words. :D

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Steinman516 said:
Honestly I feel that the word "Mommy" transpires into the mother being playing full. And possibly babying the incestuous son. I personally find it sexy in a text. It also makes the Male more dominate. Were as Mother "Mother is Sucking your cock son" Sounds like the woman is in control. What do you think? And thanks for the kind words. :D

Yeah, that's kind of how I feel. I mean, in my particular dialogue anyway, the mother is taking care of the son, but she has also been yearning for cock. It has been a few months. She's more in control of this situation, but I still feel like, "Mommy" sounds better than, "Mom" or "Mother".

It just flows better, I guess. I don't know, lol.

Steinman516

Potential Patron
I would love to hear a Mommy and Son Text's. They are so wrong, but so fun. lol. Let me know when you write it. Would love to check it out!

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
Steinman516 said:
I would love to hear a Mommy and Son Text's. They are so wrong, but so fun. lol. Let me know when you write it. Would love to check it out!

I was a bit tired when working on the second half of the dialogue today, but I finished it. I'm not going to be using the "*YOU*" stuff in my dialogue since there's no way I could have her voice your name, lol. That's why this dialogue contains "pet names" for your character, such as:

Honey, baby, dear, darling, etc.

I'm going to post a thread for it now :3

Steinman516

Potential Patron
First day of recording today... Went well, going to do a few more days of recording with multiple girls... So you can chose what voice fits the dialogue the best. :)

Cattpride

Potential Patron
Just made some minor changes to OP's Mommy and Son dialogue. Namely, added numbered finish lines with the new dialogue actions, as well as a minor grammar/spelling changes/corrections.
Immediately after fapping I was suddenly disgusted, so I took a cold shower (with hot water) and deleted all the work I'd done (after uploading it here).
Cheers.

Attachments

Mommy-Son2 (revised).txt
6.9 KB · Views: 1,069

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.