Midnight Bliss & Shock Project (1 Viewer)

Xenomic

Potential Patron
(I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I do not know if it would go here or not. This post is also copy/pasted from the MUGEN forums that this is generally from. ^^;; ).

I'm looking for spriters to help with this project. If anything, I only need help with getting a grabbed sprite for these people. If anyone's interested in it, do let me know here or PM. ^^

***March 1, 2012***

Just to bring this up (and to add it to the first post as well) This project is meant to be a community project!. Yes, originally I made this project for myself just to give myself something to do, and to do something for the community that I liked to do (and which really, wasn't done that much). As time went on and I stopped spriting, I still wanted this to keep going and didn't really WANT to end it (even though I had considered it many times in the past), so I tried to find people who'd be interested in helping on it. Around that time I figured why not make this a community project? Sure, I didn't really advertise it as such, and probably should have, and sure, not THAT many people work on this project (hell, I don't know how many are even interested IN this project at this time and day), but I will keep this project open to anyone who is willing to work on it, whether it be to add more to the project itself, or to show off what they made (as Balthazar and Toshio have been doing).

Hell, if anything, it makes it easier to give criticism to them no? Right? Right!?

For those interested in the Special States: http://shakesdream.web.fc2.com/SpecialStatus_top.html

Xenomic's Lair

MIDNIGHT BLISS

The following are samples of what's been done for the project.

Cirno (done by S.Y.D.) by frule. Newest version:

chirno.png

Dizzy (original stand and grabbed sprite done by ????, draining by Xenomic) for EL:

dizzy2.jpg

Malin (stand by Chloe, draining by Xenomic) by Juke Kisaragi:

MalinMB00.gif

Mina Majikina (stand by Chloe, grabbed by Jed, draining by Xenomic) by PriPriMan:

MidnightBliss00.png

Remilia Scarlet (done by Tsunamidusher) by Nachel. Severely outdated:

MidnightBliss00.png

Sanae Kochiya (by S.Y.D.) by Ricepigeon:

SanaeMB.png

White Len (done by Xenomic) by 9. Outdated:

MidnightBliss06-1fixed.png

SHOCK

The following are samples of what's been done for the project.

Aoba (by Tekkanon) by Guri:

Aoba1.gif
Aoba2.gif
Aoba3.gif

Dizzy (done by Warner) for EL:

Dizzy.gif

Felicia (by Jesuszilla):

Felicia2.gif

Koakuma (done by Aionos) by Som:

Koakuma.gif

Mai Shiranui (KOF XIII) (by Aionos) by P-Tan:

MaiKOFXIII1.gif
MaiKOFXIII2.gif
MaiKOFXIII3.gif

mai_shiranui_kof_xiii_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4l30k7.png

Maori Kasuga (by Aionos) by Ahuron:

Maori2.gif

Mei-Fang (by Aionos) by aokmaniac13:

Mei-Fang1.gif

Mina Majikina (done by Xenomic) by PriPri Man:

Mina.gif

Nakoruru (done by Tekkanon) by Phantom of the Server:

Nakoruru.gif

Nobuko (by Tekkanon) by DOBUROKU:

Nobuko.gif
Nobuko2.gif

Nobuko.gif

Petra Johanna Lagerkvist (by Aionos) by Ina:

Petra1.gif
Petra2.gif
Petra3.gif

petra_lagerkvist_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3cbu1w.png

Reimu Hakurei (done by Jync) by Kurogane:

Reimu.gif

Remilia Scarlet (done by Aionos) by Kohaku:

Remilia.gif

Riesz (by Aionos) by ショクシュスキー&UJI:

Riesz1.gif
Riesz2.gif

riesz_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dh3ak.png

Rucheca (by Warner) by Teaf:

Rucheca.gif

Suika Ibuki (by Aionos) by Aotsuki:

Suika1.gif
Suika2.gif
Suika3.gif

Tifa Lockhart (done by Tekkanon) by YAMAKACHI:

Tifa.gif

Tiki (by Aionos) by UJI:

Tiki1.gif
Tiki2.gif
Tiki3.gif

tiki_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dmzgo.png

Utsuho Reiuji (done by Aionos) by Kohaku:

Utsuho.gif

TO BE RELEASED

The following are all patches that'll be released in the future.

MIDNIGHT BLISS:

None as of right now

SHOCK:

Harmir (by Aionios) by Teaf:

Harmir1.gif
Harmir2.gif
Harmir3.gif

harmir_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4x5a54.png

Leona Heidern KOF XIII (By Aionos):

LeonaKOFXIII1.gif
LeonaKOFXIII2.gif
LeonaKOFXIII3.gif

leona_heidern_kofxiii_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4x1k1x.png

Matou Sakura (by Tekknaon) by Rokuyuki:

SakuraMatou1.gif
SakuraMatou2.gif
SakuraMatou3.gif

matou_sakura_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4w13l0.png

Mystia Lorelei (by Aionios) by Minoo:

Mystia1.gif
Mystia2.gif
Mystia3.gif

mystia_lorelei_electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4xdrik.png

Nayuki Minase (Asleep) (by Aionos):

NayukiMinaseAsleep.gif

nayuki_minase__asleep__electrocuted_spritesheet_by_xenomic-d4wxf4i.png

OTHER

The following are those not yet done, and needs someone to finish them.

Bonne Jenet:

0440.gif

Flandre Scarlet:

Flandre-sprite-animationx.gif

Hong Meiling:

01.png

Len & White Len:

MELTYBLOOD-NEWYEARS.png

Reisen Udongein Inaba:

01-2.png

Remilia Scarlet:

MidnightBliss05.png
MidnightBliss06.png
sp1.png

Rimururu:

sp2.png

Sanae Kochiya:

01-1.png

Suwako Moriya:

sp3.png

Xiangfei:

Xiangfei.png

Youmu Konpaku:

KYmb.png

Yuri Sakazaki:

YuriMB.png

UNUSED

The following may or may not be used in the project.

Ky Kiske:

00013.jpg

Marionette:

darkstalkers_marionette_midnight_bliss_form__by_darkvampiredee-d4qtzqd.png

May:

may.jpg

Morrigan Aensland:

midnight_bliss_morrigan_plus_by_darkvampiredee-d4qmvs3.png

Mystia Lorelei:

midnight_bliss_mystia_lorelei_by_xenomic-d46kzic.png

Tenshi Hinanawi:

version2t.png

BlissedAndy.gif
BlissedAsh.gif
BlissedBillyWPole.gif
BlissedYuki.gif
BlissedYuri.gif
MidnightBlissIroharicardotbest.jpg
MidnightBlissSissyricardotbest.jpg
MidnightBlissGatoricardotbest.jpg
1329385482071.png

I am also looking for help in finding characters that have Midnight Blisses and Shocks as well. If anyone is willing to help, do let me know. The following links are all videos of what I have obtained thus far. More are to come to these later:

Midnight Blisses:

MUGEN - Midnight Bliss Series 1 - YouTube
MUGEN - Midnight Bliss Series 2 - YouTube

Shocks:

MUGEN - Electrocution Series - YouTube

Lists for those interested in helping on the project and want something to go by:

Midnight Bliss: http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/Characters to Midnight Bliss.txt
Shock: http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/Characters to Shock.txt
Sangue=Passare: http://xenomic.freehostia.com/Text/Sangue=Passare List for MUGEN.txt

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenomic

Potential Patron
Oh? Did I hear we want more videos? Sure! You can have them! This one is for Kureha Yamisaka from Daemon Bride, done by Feria (non-X-Ray sprites) and Aionios (X-Ray sprites). Yu-Toharu liked it enough that he's using it in his character~ Well, it was a gift to him anyways...

Xenomic

Potential Patron
I do apologize for the lack of updates to this project. There's really not much going on right now for it (still looking for more spriters for it too). So have a Miyako Arima shock animation.

electrocuted_miyako_arima_gif_by_xenomic-d6mveca.gif

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Interesting project. I do recall there being several members that particularly enjoyed electrocution with their ryona. Best of luck to ya!

Xenomic

Potential Patron
Thanks. I'm hoping to get more people to help out on this project in all regards. Haven't had much luck over the past 4-5 years though. Not as much as I'd like to anyways. ;__;

Xenomic

Potential Patron
Not much to say! Still don't have anyone doing much for the project that normally are, so still nothing new to show! So here, have a shock animation of Dungeon Fighter Online's Fighter/Ryumei!

electrocuted_fighter_gif_by_xenomic-d6b38su.gif

If only that game actually did have shock animations...

Xenomic

Potential Patron
Stilllll waiting. Do have someone that may be doing animations for this project soonish though! So in the meantime, have this one!

Rimururu (Samurai Shodown):

electrocuted_rimururu__bonus__by_xenomic-d683nnd.gif

This one is a combination of two shocks that Feria/Aionios did for her. Enjoy~

Xenomic

Potential Patron
After about 2-3 months, it's (mostly) done! Only thing left is drain animations, if Jed decides to do them~

Tiki by UJI (originally from Fire Emblem):

a4y6aa.png
zlc2hh.png

If anyone feels like there's something that needs fixed, feel free to speak up about it! I'm honestly impressed by how well done it is! I'm just hoping it works with the character herself now.

Xenomic

Potential Patron
Updated a bit~

14091qq.png
335gzdk.png

For those who don't know what the original character looks like:

rpg_tiki.gif

So you can get a better glance at the differences I suppose. Original character is based off of Fire Emblem 3, the Midnight Bliss is based off of her appearance in Fire Emblem 13 (set 2000 years later after Fire Emblem 1/3, where she's only 1000 years old).

Nothing else new really yet. I am trying to find spriters who would be interested in helping out on doing custom sprites for Tiki in general. Yes, instead of for the project, it's just for this one character. Why? She's my favorite Fire Emblem character, and I'd like to see her be more complete. UJI is currently working on updating her a bit, and I even did a video for those interested in the character at all:

So yes, if anyone can help with filling out the missing custom states to make her more complete, that'd be swell~ She only has a custom Shock animation, which was done by Aionios ages ago and needs updated badly:

tiki_electrocuted_by_xenomic-d3dmzgo.png

These are all meant to be one big gift package for UJI as well. Whether or not Feria/Aionios will get to doing a shock is up in the air, so if anyone wants to attempt a new one for her, go for it. Same with the Sangue=Passare since Sky79 is not 100% willing to do them at the moment. Other custom animations can include things such as Burn, Stone, Freeze, Pharaoh's Curse, and all of those other ones that's around. These can even include other non-status sprites such as the KoF Twirling in Air animation or Cheese KO animation. If you do help, that'd be fantastic.

Hoping to see some willing people to help out with this gift basket at the very least~ ^^

http://shakesdream.web.fc2.com/SpecialStatus_top.html

For those interested in all of the special states and whatnot (not all of them may be here though). Animations included on each individual page (keep in mind what the animation number is. For instance, Sangue=Passare generally uses 5012 and 5002 before the actual Sangue=Passare animation, so no need to do frames for those at all as they should already be in the character!). Again, it's unusual for me to focus on one character like this, but since she's my favorite character, wanna see her as complete as possible~ In a way, it's almost like a Christmas gift to me~ :3

Xenomic

Potential Patron
In other news, here's the new shock from the Feria/Aionios combo, Shannon from Ougon Musou Kyouku!

Shannon1.gif~original

electrocuted_shannon_by_xenomic-d6yb1rr.png

A really well done shock by them both! I haven't checked to make sure the palettes work though. This is for SXVector's Shannon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.