Messing up with settings: how to minimize mouth capacity? (1 Viewer)

Max Power

Potential Patron
Basically, what the title says. I´ve been messing around with the settings file with the values that alter mouth capacity for cum. The idea is to make it as low as possible, so as soon as he cums the counter reaches 100% (or making this fill in process very quick or instantaneous).

Any change that I can make in the basic settings.txt or in the settings file of the breastexpplus mod -which is full of related settings- is welcome here. I´ve increased cum spurts so at least she gets to 100% capacity with every load, but it still takes ages to get to 100% and I don´t quite like that.

I´ve had little success up until now. Can someone help here? Much appreciated. :)

Max Power

Potential Patron
Changing that value doesn´t seem to do anything. I´ve tried 100, 10, 5, 3, 1, and 0.000001. All shots take the counter to somewhere between 70 and 80% regardless of what I use there.

PS: Nevermind, I figured out I had to remove the ";" symbol starting the line for the value to come into play. Now the counter goes up almost instantly as you say with 3 value, BUT nothing leaks out when it reaches 100%. On top of that, her brows don´t go react and go into "panic position" in mouthfull. Basically I get to mouthfull instantly as intended but nothing happens when I do, all the mouthfull reactions are lost.

EDIT:
Both require adjustment.
Code:
maxCumInMouth		Limits that max cum that can be in her mouth.
fullCumInMouth		Controls when cum sprays out.
maxCumInMouth=40
fullCumInMouth=25

Max Power

Potential Patron
Thanks for the tips! Tried these values, and they worked wonder for nostril spray purposes, but don´t change anything regarding mouth leaking when nostril square is disabled. That´s what I´m trying to get.

No matter what I do, if maxcuminmouth is over 40 (under that value there´s no mouthfull effect at all), a default load always fills up like 75% of the needed amount to start the mouth leak, regardless of its absolut value or the relative fullcuminmouth value.

Maybe the effect I want -instant mouth leak of most of the load- isn´t possible.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
should have mentioned that was what you were shooting for,

mg's thread, under various liquid mods
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1542.0

there is one that allows her to drip cum out of her mouth as soon as possible

Max Power

Potential Patron
Yep, Reading myself again I should have been more precise. Cheers and thanks for your patience mate!

The link is apparently down, I´ll PM creator to see if he can get it back online. Cheers.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
oh, and here i thought he deleted the links that didn't work xD

i still have some of those mods mentioned, i will add them to my archive of mg's stuff sometime
(mg doesn't really maintain his mods much)

Max Power

Potential Patron
Thanks mate, I read around his thread that MG "accidentally 93MB of files" ;D So maybe even when he reads my PM he won´t be able to get them back up again.

So please, when you have a while, if you can get them back up, I´d highly appreciate it. Cheers and thanks again!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
updated my mg archive i have in my thread with the mods i mentioned here.
i sifted through my personal collection and i don't think i have any more of his mods hidden around. (i don't think i am missing many of them anyway, probably just one or two random one-off experiments he did forever ago)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.