Major General Armstrong (1 Viewer)

CDMG

Potential Patron
You should not have gotten me started on this site LMAO!
I barely see any FullMetal Alchemist women! You need to watch Brotherhood
Well, let's start off with the Major General Armstrong

My philosophy is that if you can find more pics for the cause...
go on ahead and add on so we can get them done!!!

fallout666

Potential Patron
329666-moe_135471_fullmetal_alchemist_olivier_mira_armstrong_sword_super.jpg

CDMG

Potential Patron
Someone needs to tell me how to take pics from the media players from the computer because those sites are not
picking up any searches of her or other girls I introduced. Actually, I'll research that myself tonight.

Just found the site explaining that LMAO!
Thx for the pics and now I can generate several anime chicks when I get back from work lol.

VictorAlkaiser

Potential Patron
Olivier from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherood?

I made sure to do multiple searches for her on this site as well as SDTStuff. Even did a few google searches and came up with nothing SDT-wise.

One of the most under appreciated women in FMA I think, and yet the strongest in many ways. Such strength must be controlled.

.... <.<

Anyway, also another small request. The only Aisha (from Outlaw Star) hair I can find doesn't exactly look...good. Almost a cardboard cutout. If anyone can either point me to a better version or try their hand at making said better version, I and probably many others would be grateful.

*edit* Added some side views (Kinda hard to find a good picture of her looking to her right. To any artists who wish to do this one, you may need to "switch" her long loch of hair to the LEFT side of her head so her face is visible)

Attachments

• zerochan.Olivier.Mira.Armstrong.106633.jpg
    zerochan.Olivier.Mira.Armstrong.106633.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Olivier.JPG
    Olivier.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 152
  • x5 Olivier takes charge.jpg
    x5 Olivier takes charge.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 142
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 716
  • Fullmetal Alchemist - 36 - Large 12.jpg
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 36 - Large 12.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Fullmetal Alchemist - 51 - Large 07.jpg
    Fullmetal Alchemist - 51 - Large 07.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 178
  • A3674F0C469D50E9B05F69_Large.jpg
    A3674F0C469D50E9B05F69_Large.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 149

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Olivier from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherood?

VictorAlkaiser said:
I made sure to do multiple searches for her on this site as well as SDTStuff. Even did a few google searches and came up with nothing SDT-wise.

One of the most under appreciated women in FMA I think, and yet the strongest in many ways. Such strength must be controlled.

.... <.<

Anyway, also another small request. The only Aisha (from Outlaw Star) hair I can find doesn't exactly look...good. Almost a cardboard cutout. If anyone can either point me to a better version or try their hand at making said better version, I and probably many others would be grateful.

*edit* Added some side views (Kinda hard to find a good picture of her looking to her right. To any artists who wish to do this one, you may need to "switch" her long loch of hair to the LEFT side of her head so her face is visible)

Maybe the artist won't have to switch the hair since the new release [v 1.7b] of SDT has a mirror mode, just a thought. Also, totally agree with you on the rest^^. Maybe the same person who wants to work on the Aisha ClanClan would like to work on the other characters like Melfina, "Twilight" Suzuka, and "Hot Ice" Hilda.

Melfina:
http://www.rule34.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=217831
http://www.rule34.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=207324
http://www.rule34.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=115130

Suzuka:
http://www.evilminion.com/gallery/outlawgroup2.jpg
http://www.emptyfiles.com/anime/cels/os_suzuka-aisha01.jpg
http://www.emptyfiles.com/anime/cels/os_suzuka01.jpg
http://surbrook.devermore.net/adaptationsanime/outlawstar/suzuka1.jpg

Hilda:
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/55/75792-hilda03_large.jpg
[^^still working on finding more refrence shots, kinda tough because she only appears the first 3 or 4 episodes]

I am looking into taking screenshots but this is what I have as of now. Anyone else who likes these characters and wants to help I’d appreciate it.

Patrice

Content Creator

If anyone does do it, please do the lips too; Her lips look absolutely juicy!

VictorAlkaiser

Potential Patron

Patrick said:

One of many reasons why I requested her. Always did like the strong types. The fact that she has rather large, luscious lips is just a side thought! .....Really!

Renegade

Potential Patron

VictorAlkaiser said:
Patrick said:

One of many reasons why I requested her. Always did like the strong types. The fact that she has rather large, luscious lips is just a side thought! .....Really!

I totally agree.

Arkaeus

Potential Patron

I second Olivier and all of the Outlaw Star girls as well.

Mineur

Content Creator

I might try out Olivier later on, but it would be much better as an .swf

also want to make the other major girls, Izumi, Lan Fan & May (maybe Trisha too but she didnt appear much in the serie)

Renegade

Potential Patron

^^Alright Mineur ;D. Question, do you know how to make swfs? I read a post awhile ago that you were not too familiar, is this still true? Also, has Rose from FMA already been done?

Mineur

Content Creator

Renegade said:
^^Alright Mineur ;D. Question, do you know how to make swfs? I read a post awhile ago that you were not too familiar, is this still true? Also, has Rose from FMA already been done?

nope, sadly im cant :/ just familiar with very simple flash

only FMA characters I know have been done is Winry, Riza & Lust

Renegade

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Renegade said:

nope, sadly im cant :/ just familiar with very simple flash

only FMA characters I know have been done is Winry, Riza & Lust

That's what I thought. So will you do Rose also, when u get the chance. I see ur busy with Sgt. Frog right now, so no rush.

Mineur

Content Creator

Renegade said:
That's what I thought. So will you do Rose also, when u get the chance. I see ur busy with Sgt. Frog right now, so no rush.

yeah sure, plz just bring me references and I will look into it ;)

VictorAlkaiser

Potential Patron

Mineur said:
Renegade said:

yeah sure, plz just bring me references and I will look into it ;)

I'm glad to see my suggestion is breeding practically the whole female cast of FMA. Fell in love with this anime (and many of the female characters it seems), and I find it vastly underappreciated by SDT Mods! This must change!

Of course, take your time. There's no rush; but thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.