Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 11

unknown

Potential Patron
Hi guy, you just play the full game?
I just buy and play and I like it.
There is a "cute dark" atmosphere, very few bug (that I see until now), a good variety of "finisher" and the monster-girl enemy are many and all interesting, shame about the plot that I can't understand for the japanese linguage but, something can be understand and that's just ok.

Now, for who just play this title and maybe finish it, I'm blocked for a boss:

y2r2wjem7ai4q860sdoi.jpg

She revive all time and when her life point go to 16, this boss fragment in many red balls and another blu; when happend this I destroy all balls but the blu can't destroy and:

Senza titolo-2.jpg

So I try to hurt the ballz, the boss, to run away with the book, change and defeated with all character that I have but, She revive every time...
Someone just do it? XD

A

arestesx

pick up the book and use down X(make a barrier around her)during her reviving, and her health point will be gradually decreased

unknown

Potential Patron
I just try it but the balls reject me from the body girl and the boss revive again etc etc but...maybe I don't do correctly so...thanks arestesx, I try again! *_*

pick up the book and use down X(make a barrier around her)during her reviving, and her health point will be gradually decreased

A

arestesx

beat the girl => pick up the book => clear all red balls around her => make a barrier around her

try this sequence?

unknown

Potential Patron
It's now Ok, thanks, maybe I wasn't make the barrier in the right time but now I finally defeated the boss.
Thanks too ^^

beat the girl => pick up the book => clear all red balls around her => make a barrier around her

try this sequence?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, I have a problem so I'm blocked again :(

I beat that boss and the boss in the water and later, a last boss harpy.
I defeat her too and later I free a girl in a crystal that I accompanied in this refuge:

Here start a scene and later all girls (with a old boss/friend of the first girl guardian) go away and the protagonist remains alone.
Later I see a scene with the guardian and other monster-girl fight against a big mysterious boss.
Now, later the scene, the little boy go around without help of the guardians-girl the maps and later find the old boss/friend:

From here I find 1 of my guardian-girls:

And later another guardian-girl (TOT: 2) but, from this point I don't know there I can go for find the other guardian-girls or go up to the story.
Someone can help me again? ^^'

Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
When one of the girls rapes you there are some arrows up and down, anyone know what they mean ?

It shifts your stats/alignment. Beats me what they actually do, but each familiar/girl is aligned with one of the signs AFAIK. You can raise one's sign (and lower the two others, +2 -1 -1) by going to the little bedrooms. :3

I am stuck at two walls. I can't destroy them, keys don't open them, and there is no prompt at them. I've tried Z X C with all the girls in all the poses I think. What do? Pictures below.
DHI3j19.png - VFAveWs.png - Mmk8s9F.png - 4yqsc3z.png

Update 1: made some progress thanks to http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21533&page=9. Could not open the doors, but I found the way to the waterfalls (I think). Gonna stop here for today.

A

arestesx

To unknown

go back to the bridge, you will find some progress there(It's near the latest map you've gone) The villagers will tell you in order to open that bridge, you can find a switch under that bridge

To gardenvarietyshark

You're right, freeze that waterfall and you can find harpy nest

unknown

Potential Patron
To unknown

go back to the bridge, you will find some progress there(It's near the latest map you've gone) The villagers will tell you in order to open that bridge, you can find a switch under that bridge

1. Hi, what bridge that I don't remember?
2. I see in a forum that there is a Inn where the character forced to sleep and a "gigantic tower" or similar but I don't find yet so, where is this "Big Tower"?
3. Can you upload some screenshot? ^^

Sorry Arestex but now you are my only expectation :)
Thanks too

tuckboy

Potential Patron
When a girl rapes you, they drop some items, you can equip them, but i only know what the fire one does.
I need to know what the others do.
Anyone can help me?

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
When a girl rapes you, they drop some items, you can equip them, but i only know what the fire one does.
I need to know what the others do.
Anyone can help me?

What I have so far:

Eggplant - plant girl item, no idea.
Purple heart - succubus item, no idea.

Fire minion - fire spirit item, 120-shot shooter, great for durable bosses, recharges in baths.
Sticky feet - kappa item, lets you hover further out over any solid ledge.
Harpy feather - harpy item, more controllable jumping.
Demon minion - "flasher-ghost" item (flashes when attacking male), 120-shot shooter I think.
Golden heart - leotard/swimsuit girl item, 25% chance to dodge damage (not sure, read it on Hongfire).
Tea tray minion - slowly regens lost mana (again not sure, Hongfire data).
Fairy minion - 120-hit damage blocker.

I think that's it. I got through the waterfalls and did the "library" part, but now there is so much backtracking and bad level design that I'm just relaxing for today. :P

Thundragon

Potential Patron
A little walkthough for anyone stuck mid-game:

When you reach the blocked golden doors you must backtrack to the huge room with a witch (the one where you get the pachinko girl) and get through the lower left corridor. You have to freeze the waterfall using the pachinko girl's attack. From there, you will end up in the harpy area.

Go bottom and then full right, get to the stomach area (there are cracks in the wall that act like doors), and you will find the green-haired with. She asks you to get a book and she gives you a key to open the golden doors, so you have to backtrack there.

Beyond the doors there is the Library and Observatory area. After wandering around you will find a yellow book in the rightmost part of the Library. You must backtrack (again) to the green-haired girl, and after fighting her you get to the Water area and later to the (Pink-walled mansion?) area. You will eventually fight an arpy boss and you will be left without the ability to use transformations anymore, but you will get the pink key to open pink doors.

You will be somewhere near the beginning of the game, make your way to the place where you first got the pachinko girl, and you get the ability to transform into her again. Go to the area right before where you lost your powers, you will be able to access a pink door that unlocks the way to the final area of the game.

Be warned: You will have to play A LOT as the pachinko girl, so I suggest you getting the Harpy/Fire harpy item so she can walk/jump normally.

unknown

Potential Patron
A little walkthough for anyone stuck mid-game:

When you reach the blocked golden doors you must backtrack to the huge room with a witch (the one where you get the pachinko girl) and get through the lower left corridor. You have to freeze the waterfall using the pachinko girl's attack. From there, you will end up in the harpy area.

Go bottom and then full right, get to the stomach area (there are cracks in the wall that act like doors), and you will find the green-haired with. She asks you to get a book and she gives you a key to open the golden doors, so you have to backtrack there.

Beyond the doors there is the Library and Observatory area. After wandering around you will find a yellow book in the rightmost part of the Library. You must backtrack (again) to the green-haired girl, and after fighting her you get to the Water area and later to the (Pink-walled mansion?) area. You will eventually fight an arpy boss and you will be left without the ability to use transformations anymore, but you will get the pink key to open pink doors.

You will be somewhere near the beginning of the game, make your way to the place where you first got the pachinko girl, and you get the ability to transform into her again. Go to the area right before where you lost your powers, you will be able to access a pink door that unlocks the way to the final area of the game.

Be warned: You will have to play A LOT as the pachinko girl, so I suggest you getting the Harpy/Fire harpy item so she can walk/jump normally.

Hi, someone can upload some screenshot for go to the final stage please (so I can see that)? ç_ç
I just take the pachinko girls, the pink key (and take some golden apple), speak with the villagers that I see until now etc etc but, I'm blocked too, this part make me crazy >_<

Thanks too guy :D

A

arestesx

Hi, someone can upload some screenshot for go to the final stage please (so I can see that)? ç_ç
I just take the pachinko girls, the pink key (and take some golden apple), speak with the villagers that I see until now etc etc but, I'm blocked too, this part make me crazy >_<

Thanks too guy :D

Remember the door here? Now you got a new key, so you can open this door and find a new way

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 774

unknown

Potential Patron
Remember the door here? Now you got a new key, so you can open this door and find a new way

WoW, I never see that flying witch and I never see this place O_o. Can you help me to find it with some other image? :o
Thanks ^^

unknown

Potential Patron

Great! Thanks to you now I see and know where is that place!!! *_*
Thanks you very much ;), but :(, where you find the other girl?
I have only 2 girl (that have the ice power) but the others I don't see that too.
Where I can find that other girls (always with other image)?

So Sorry ^^'

A

arestesx

Great! Thanks to you now I see and know where is that place!!! *_*
Thanks you very much ;), but :(, where you find the other girl?
I have only 2 girl (that have the ice power) but the others I don't see that too.
Where I can find that other girls (always with other image)?

So Sorry ^^'

After you beat the next boss, the other girls will come back to party

unknown

Potential Patron
I finish the game but ç_ç but I never see this monster:

- Giant Breasted Elf
- Ogre ?
- Super Ogre
- Half Orc High
- Queen of Hell

etc...

Where I can find this monster? O_o
Please add some images so I can see her :/

pstone

Potential Patron
I am not sure, but maybe more monster will appear in hard mode (which becomes available after beating the game?) I am currently replaying and see what changes I notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.