Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 11
V

VictorIWM

Hi people, here's a game called Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise.

This game is not done yet, but it promises and deserve our attention, here is the dlsite link:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ102967.html

and here is the website link:

ƒQÂ[ƒ€ŠT—v

now, some screenshots:

gamea_01.jpg gamea_03.jpg gamea_04.jpg gamea_21.jpg gamea_03.jpg sc01.jpg sc02.jpg sc04.jpg
player_c2.jpg player_l2.jpg player_p2.jpg player_s2.jpg player01.jpg player02.jpg sc05.jpg sc06.jpg sc07.jpg sub_1b.jpg sub_2.jpg sub_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Probably a stupid question but where did you get all those screenshots? I can't click on anything on the creators homepage and the dlsite link only has 1 picture.

V

VictorIWM

in he's japanese oficial site

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

oh yeah I forgot to say, you must close a white block on the top of the page, them you can click on the themes

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
On the dlsite it says January 2013. Also anyone know why it says I'm offline on skype even thought I'm logged on constantly?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
So far what he planned is a game that you play as a hero, who share a body with a heroine.

You have life and magic gauges. If you life gauge is zero, you are down.
As long as you have a magic gauge, you stay in the heroine's body, who has 3 modes to use to fight a monsters. Magic gauge is reduced every time you attack in this body.
When your magic is zero, you turn into the hero's body and unable to attack, until you recover your magic at a checkpoint. Monsters will try to rape you while you are in this body.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
So far what he planned is a game that you play as a hero, who share a body with a heroine.

As long as you have a magic gauge, you stay in the heroine's body, who has 3 modes to use to fight a monsters. Magic gauge is reduced every time you attack in this body.
When your magic is zero, you turn into the hero's body and unable to attack, until you recover your magic at a checkpoint. Monsters will try to rape you while you are in this body.
'
Sounds. . . interesting.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster

So wait, you attack while in Hero (male) body or while in heroine (female) body?
Thus meaning you get raped while male or female (hero/heroine) ?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for my description x.x

It's like this.
Princess mode (Female): Your default mode. Can fight a monsters. If you attack or get attacked, your magic gauge is consumed.
Boy mode (Male): You will turn into this when have no magic. Can't attack. A monsters' attack will drain your life gauge now. A monsters will try to use sex move to rape you, some of them will change an appearance to seduce you too (slime > female figure slime).

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aotras

Whether male or female,you are raped.
But when you are male, many monsters appear to transform to female.
For example,in some of screen shots(スクリーンショット),a light blue slime gets to be female form.
The creator doesn't say "all" monsters turn to be female when you are male.

I'm sorry, I'm not good at writing in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.