Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 11

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Whether male or female,you are raped.
But when you are male, many monsters appear to transform to female.
For example,in some of screen shots(スクリーンショット),a light blue slime gets to be female form.
The creator doesn't say "all" monsters turn to be female when you are male.

I'm sorry, I'm not good at writing in English.

wow that sounds great!

S

SirBert

This game has some awesome characters.

If the gameplay will be worth half the character design, it will be a wonderful H-Platformer!

unknown

Potential Patron
It seems very interesting and I think that I will buy *_*
I have not understood, however, if there are rape-scene (such Onesyota/Oneshota or Another Dimension) when a enemy grab the heroine but from what I've read so far it looks that way.

I can not wait to buy it and try it out while waiting for a Oneshota/Onesyota 2 or a similar fantastic ryona game like that XD

Mardion

Potential Patron
So in essence you control a female character for all the parts of the game except for the best one? Sounds like an awful idea tbh. I hope you can customise it so that you never turn into a guy but you turn into a weaker girl instead, then it will be awesome.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
So in essence you control a female character for all the parts of the game except for the best one? Sounds like an awful idea tbh. I hope you can customise it so that you never turn into a guy but you turn into a weaker girl instead, then it will be awesome.
Whether male or female,you are raped.
But when you are male, many monsters appear to transform to female.
For example,in some of screen shots(スクリーンショット),a light blue slime gets to be female form.
The creator doesn't say "all" monsters turn to be female when you are male.
Afaik that's our latest information.
So, you'll not be seeing yuri stuff, but otherwise...

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Afaik that's our latest information.
So, you'll not be seeing yuri stuff, but otherwise...

sc01.jpg
No yuri huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mud

Seems like that enemy is just going to damage the girl character's magic until she reverts to male form, though, going by the description.

I was hoping this was gonna be a yuri game, but the design still looks good enough to look forward to!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Seems like that enemy is just going to damage the girl character's magic until she reverts to male form, though, going by the description.

I was hoping this was gonna be a yuri game, but the design still looks good enough to look forward to!

From what I can tell it will have no Yuri and no Yaoi or even futa on male (which is good for most people, for me I find that sad :P I like a bit of everything :P) But yeah the enemies will all be female and will rape the male character and just damage the female to turn the player into male.

At least that is what the current screenshots seem like

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
I don't know. In the picture I posted the girl looks like she might be pulling her shirt (don't know what it's called) out to try and seduce the girl. It may just be my bad eyesight though.

R

RenVortex

From what I can tell it will have no Yuri and no Yaoi or even futa on male (which is good for most people, for me I find that sad :P I like a bit of everything :P) But yeah the enemies will all be female and will rape the male character and just damage the female to turn the player into male.

At least that is what the current screenshots seem like

Damn Dagnabbit! Not what I wanted to hear :(

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
New screenshots came out yesterday. First one looks like a game over screen. Looks like the game will have some yuri from it.
sc08.jpg
sc09.jpg
sc10.jpg

Edit: http://repureria.blog.fc2.com/ This blog seems to have been created about 2 days ago for the game. Guess we should start checking there also for updates.

Morgion

Potential Patron
Hmm the clothing styles seem pretty nice, i just might give this a shot too if i get the chance.

Most characters appear pretty loli-esque, no that i mind. I can like loli or non loli ryona. I just hope all the rape scenes arent topless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.