Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 11
V

VictorIWM

the second boss is super easy if you have 2 fire girls with you,

just a question:

the demo ends when you get a hidden golden apple on the next map after the boss? because I can't open more doors after defeat the second boss =/

unknown

Potential Patron
I haven't yet find the 2 Boss and I'm blocked in the level where A little girl dressed in red >.<

RifleRound

Potential Patron
I wish there was an English version. I go to the menu screen and I don't understand anything.

I cant even get that to start...

After opening おねショタステージエディタ.exe i get a window with...

6 types of options LEFT ... i dont know wtf that means

then right top i can choose some japanese things
right middle i can choose from a lot of numbers...
right bottom i can choose from 1-4

then 2 buttons... one closes and the other one gets some more japanese error-messages...
anyone help pls? :/

Trigon

Casual Client
I cant even get that to start...

After opening おねショタステージエディタ.exe i get a window with...

Where did you get that file? It says "Oneshota Stage Editor.exe", which has absolutely nothing to do with the game in this thread. I think it's a stage editor for the game discussed here: Oneshota

The executable file for the demo of this game should be "repurearia.exe". If you don't have that, I suggest redownloading the demo from DLsite.

VictorIWM said:
just a question:

the demo ends when you get a hidden golden apple on the next map after the boss? because I can't open more doors after defeat the second boss =/

Yes, the demo is over shortly after the 2nd boss. The signs near the dead ends pretty much say exactly that.

I really liked the demo for this game. I'm really looking forward to the full version.

V

VictorIWM

This game is very similar with castlevania, but in hentai version and very niccer ^^ can't wait for the full version \o/

Oh and i shaw chalenge aggain nekodrama to see who warns the release of the full version =P

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Game on the dlsite says March right now sadly. I read somewhere on his blog that it would be February but he might've delayed it even more.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
All in all I am actually really pleased with this game, it has a lot of hidden areas, it has in-game female on male rape (which is rare), has cool animations and a variety of animations.

Also has cool unlockables and such, there is also Yuri but only in the cutscenes, hopefully later enemies get Yuri animations in-game, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it.

I finished the complete game. The first boss is the one when you first gain female form. The second boss is the demon that shoots out slime girls and you have to attack the base of it (as for the red ball, it's meant to move really fast, why do you think there are so many energy regen spots there?). The best trick is to use the landscape to dodge it while still shooting it away.

Can't wait to play the full version of this!

F

faynadark

is there a guide or controls to this game because I am on tutorial stage and I have no idea what to do or press x=x

M

Mud

Sure wish I could understand was going on in the game. Defeat the slime boss, suddenly, slime sex?

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Sure wish I could understand was going on in the game. Defeat the slime boss, suddenly, slime sex?

This is just my personal guess since I can't read it either but it seems that the eye things took over her body and she thanked the girl by molesting her after she killed the eye. I'm probably wrong on this but it's just a guess.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
download the 40 mb demo,but...
all i can do is get raped?
If you're talking about the plant girls: Go to the bottom right, there should be a key; with that key you can open a door in the upper left. Follow the path and you should transform into a girl and fight the first boss.

Postalk

Potential Patron
If you're talking about the plant girls: Go to the bottom right, there should be a key; with that key you can open a door in the upper left. Follow the path and you should transform into a girl and fight the first boss.

After I open that door it just leads to a basically empty room? halp.png

R

Ryukki

I'm having issues with the demo, when I open it loads the menu than the window screen turns black. When I hold the window and move it around with the mouse I can see the menu but when I let go it turns black again.

And I really wanted to play this game too... v.v

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.