Magic Castle Ripyuaria paradise (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VictorIWM
  • Start date
  • Watchers 11
M

Mud

Looks like there's a fairly good mix of body types across the board.

But, that third screenshot... is that... a girl version of Legion from Castlevania?

unknown

Potential Patron
Hi guy, someone know the english DlSite or another english store where we can buy this game?
Thanks ^^'

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
The game isn't even out yet. I honestly don't think it'll come out till mid/late January as it doesn't seem to be finished yet.
Edit: The creator made a post saying that the demo will probably be releases mid January so don't expect the game until late.
Edit 2: http://repureria.blog.fc2.com/ the top entry has a download for what seems to be something to scan to see if your computer will be able to run this game properly. I have no clue what it really does but after running it I got a log that said a bunch of crap I didn't understand. The .exe isn't actually the game but I guess some people would want to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The game isn't even out yet. I honestly don't think it'll come out till mid/late January as it doesn't seem to be finished yet.
Edit: The creator made a post saying that the demo will probably be releases mid January so don't expect the game until late.
Edit 2: å¹»å¥Âé»'夢館 the top entry has a download for what seems to be something to scan to see if your computer will be able to run this game properly. I have no clue what it really does but after running it I got a log that said a bunch of crap I didn't understand. The .exe isn't actually the game but I guess some people would want to try it.
I think it's a patch for this game that they pre-released in Comic Market 83.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Oh hey that's what the C83 stood for. Wish I got my hands on the demo but I guess I can wait until the demo is officially released mid January.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
New update on blog. Google Translate is so terrible that I can't figure it out, but it sounds like hes having trouble with the current demo and may not finish the game until February.

ここ数日、やる事が多くてどれから手をつけたらいいのかわからなかったり、自分が何をやってるのかも
よくわからなかったりしていました... どうすれば面白くなるか考えたり...
 とりあえず 圧倒的な物量で攻めれば面白くなるかもしれない。という結論に至ったので
同じ敵でも場所によって行動パターンを変えたり、別カラーを増やしたり、難所を増やしてみる事にします。

そんなわけで、かなり遅れているような気がするので、発売開始が2月になってしまうかも知れません。
現時点でも結構なボリュームはあるとは思うのですが、広さの割には密度が薄いので もうちょっと、その辺りをなんとかしたい...

○大きな絵(追加の立ち絵とCG)
 あと4~5枚ほど、何枚かは描き途中。既存CGにも差分を追加する予定。
 調子がよければすぐ終わる。
○小さな絵(ドット絵)
 たくさん。既存の絵も大幅に修正中。

体験版はシステム周りを、もうちょっと整理してギャラリー画面を作って
オープニングイベントを、もう少し豪華にしたら出します。
The past few days, or do not know how can I put a hand from which so many things to do, what I might have been doing
I think you can get interesting ... How do I have or do not know ...
It might be interesting if attacked by overwhelming amount anyway. Since I came to the conclusion that
We decided to change a pattern of behavior by location or even in the same enemy, you can increase the color different, try increasing the chokepoints.

That's why I do not know, I feel like quite late, so you may would be launched in February.
Volumes and some pretty well at the moment I think, a little more, I want to get rid of that area density is so thin in spite of the size ...

○ (CG and additional standing picture) big picture
After about 4-5 en route sheets, some sheets of draws. Plans to add the difference to the existing CG.
Condition permitting end soon.
○ A small picture (picture dots)
A lot. Significantly modified in the existing picture.

Trial to make the screen a little gallery to organize, and the other around the system
I have to give a little more luxury, the opening event.

Not sure if this picture is new, but it was just posted on the blog.
sub_4bs.jpg

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
It's just an update. You won't be able to actually play it. The demo should be released to the mass public fairly soon though.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Update:
体験版... 来週には出します。もう下旬ですが...

コメント返信

◆ゲームが動作しない?

ここに置いてある冬コミ版の修正パッチは、『冬コミ版』を持っていないと動作しません。
 冬コミ版はコミックマーケット83に足を運んだ方だけが持っているものなので
 それ以外の方はダウンロード販売版をお待ちください。

また、冬コミ版を持っていた場合でもパッチの充て方を間違えると動作しない事があります。
 冬込み版のデータに上書きする形でパッチを充ててください。

仕様上パッチだけでも起動はできますが、画像や音のデータは入っていないので真っ黒な
 画面になります。タイトル画面らしきものは表示されますが、スタートする事はできません。

わかりにくくなっていて申し訳ありません。 
I put in the next week ... trial version. I'm late again ...

Reply to comment

◆ Game does not work?

I do not work Komi winter version of the patch located here, and do not have a version "Komi" Winter.
Komi edition winter only because they would rather visit the Comic Market 83 have
Otherwise, please wait for a better version download sales.

In addition, it may not work with improperly addressed, even if the patch had Komi Version winter.
Please patch to overwrite the data in the form of embedded version of winter.

You can start just patch design, inky so I does not contain any images and sound data
I will be on the screen. What looks like the title screen is displayed, you can not start.

Sorry for making it confusing.

Says that he's gonna try his best to get the trial version out next week. Hoping it's early in the week rather than late.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Does the game runs extremely fast for you guys, too?
In the fight against the two red balls they move so fast that they appear on the screen for less than a second or so.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Aw they only put the guy version in the demo i wanted to see girl on girl :(
I wouldn't get my hopes to high that the full game will contain girl on girl action; the supposedly "Yuri ending rape" is already implemented in the demo and is actually a cutscene.

unknown

Potential Patron
It seems very cute and good game but it's fast, too many maybe and I find some bugs but in the complex I like it and when arrive I'll buy it quickly :p

H

Hamger

I wouldn't get my hopes to high that the full game will contain girl on girl action; the supposedly "Yuri ending rape" is already implemented in the demo and is actually a cutscene.

really? I see a female version in the screenshot i sure hope they have it ;O but it still a good game ill gladly buy it.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
really? I see a female version in the screenshot i sure hope they have it ;O but it still a good game ill gladly buy it.
let me talk about game system,when player in good status(full MP), you will control a powerful Heroine(female form)who can use magic to defeat enemy.
if Heroine get attack by monster, she will lose some Magic Point, when you lose all MP, the player will transform into Male character,he is weak and only thing he can do is get raped by female enemy.
some enemy have multiple way to rape player, foe example, if a common enemy solider catch you(Male), she will hug you and use some H skill to put you down then start to rape you until character ***.
the only girl vs girl i saw so far is a CG after boss fight...

I upload some screenshot hope it can help you :D

Image00001.jpg Image00002.jpg Image00003.jpg Image00004.jpg Image00005.jpg Image00006.jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Just in case someone want to know. You can have sex with a bunny girl at the hot spring, at the tutorial stage.
Just sit near her, facing the bunny direction. And she will let you do it.

The red balls are fast, really. And I have no way to win them without trading some blows. I assume it will be easier in the full game, when you are able to upgrade your attacks and moves.
This is good game anyway. The girls are cute and sex moves are enjoy to watch.

ton

Potential Patron
When one of the girls rapes you there are some arrows up and down, anyone know what they mean ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.