Looking for PC games with grabs from behind (1 Viewer)

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, I'm looking for PC games with grabs from behind, Ryona or Gyaku it doesn't matter. Games like Sleeping Dogs, Arkham Knight, Catwoman. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• sdhdship 2015-09-13 22-02-57-29.png
    sdhdship 2015-09-13 22-02-57-29.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 550
  • BatmanAK 2015-09-06 15-21-41-74.png
    BatmanAK 2015-09-06 15-21-41-74.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 551

onlinehero

Casual Client
Don't know PC games with holds, you probably need to install emulator and games like death by degress, aion and spikeout. Those should have holds from behind. You can probably find videos from youtube..

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
Don't know PC games with holds, you probably need to install emulator and games like death by degress, aion and spikeout. Those should have holds from behind. You can probably find videos from youtube..
Thanks, yeah, I have a PS2 emulator and I know all these games. But it would be great to find something for PC.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
honestly there aren't that many aside from the ones you mentioned. there are maybe some old sprite beat em ups and the xbox spikeout though there's no xbox emu that far yet.

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
honestly there aren't that many aside from the ones you mentioned. there are maybe some old sprite beat em ups and the xbox spikeout though there's no xbox emu that far yet.
Wow great picture!
As far as I can remember I always thought that there is a lot of games like that, but I just havent tried them. I really don wanna get and try every game (in alphabetical order?:have a nice day:), there are fkn thousands of them. It's crazy. Ok thank you pals, I will keep searching and will let you know in this thread if find something. This is how my "good game" list looks like today:

- Batman Arkham Knight
- Catwoman
- Eragon
- Sleeping Dogs
- Resident Evil 5
- The Matrix Path of Neo
- The Shield
- Streets of Rage (1, 2, 3, SORRv5) (Sega)
- Shadow of Rome (PS2)
- Beatdown Fists Fight for NY (PS2)

- - - Updated - - -

hitman absolution has a rear naked choke/neckbreak hold
Well the choke hold is the only hold I don't like, but thanks anyway

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
- Batman Arkham Knight
- Catwoman
- Eragon
- Sleeping Dogs
- Resident Evil 5
- The Matrix Path of Neo
- The Shield
- Shadow of Rome (PS2)

Resident Evil 6 has the type of hold as well but I've only seen it in Ada's campaign and it is a bit rare.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Are WWE games too easy a suggestion? WWE 2k15 has a PC version.

they neutered the grab from the ropes years ago. you used to be able to go hard on the person your tag partner held onto but now it's just a set of fixed animations like an eye rake and stuff. maybe could be modded, but the mod scene for the game is garbage.

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
- Batman Arkham Knight
- Catwoman
- Eragon
- Sleeping Dogs
- Resident Evil 5
- The Matrix Path of Neo
- The Shield
- Shadow of Rome (PS2)
Update! Bully Scholarship Edition has a very nice holding from behind (originally it's supposed to be Gyaku only, but with a player selector mod and changing a file a little it could be Ryona as well). ESPECIALLY good with trainer that has unlimited health option. Graphics are good, there is a lot of awesome player models (both female and male) if you use player selector mod.
+ WWE 2K15, big thanks to kubi mage

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Sorry if this may be repeated, but there is one I know recently:

Skyrim (with Nexus Mod Manager + LoversLab's : "Defeat" mod)
-There's an option in the mod "Defeat" in where you can set:
"Enemy can grab the player from behind only or any direction when his/her stamina falls below 'X' value" (you can change it from default to 100 in where an enemy will try to grab you at any given time, I think. I only suffered it once from some strong enemy female bandit wearing armor who caught me off-guard somehow then dropped to a rape, till first off a random Goat came by and attacked my assailant, then my follower caught up disliked the scene and killed her too, lol)

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
Sorry if this may be repeated, but there is one I know recently:

Skyrim (with Nexus Mod Manager + LoversLab's : "Defeat" mod)
-There's an option in the mod "Defeat" in where you can set:
"Enemy can grab the player from behind only or any direction when his/her stamina falls below 'X' value" (you can change it from default to 100 in where an enemy will try to grab you at any given time, I think. I only suffered it once from some strong enemy female bandit wearing armor who caught me off-guard somehow then dropped to a rape, till first off a random Goat came by and attacked my assailant, then my follower caught up disliked the scene and killed her too, lol)
Hmmm, sounds interesting, thanks. I'll try it later. Btw, it is not the first time I see this title

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
not really a PC game but the scott pilgrim game has a grab like that. there's a 360 emulator out there and it's one of the only games that works real well incidentally, so long as you have a modern intel processor.

HoldingLover

Potential Patron
Oh it's been a while! Any new finds guys? I found following:

MK11, though everybody knows already I guess
TMNT Shredder's Revenge
FFVII Remake

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.