1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for ideas for my new action sequence-

Discussion in 'Zako' started by mattmk-84, Apr 10, 2014.

1. mattmk-84

mattmk-84 Potential Patron

I have done various action sequences that have been posted on deviant art. I am in the process of developing another new zako character to be involved in the conflict with the other variants of zako.

I would like some input on some costuming and colours, weaponry, title designations and battle descriptions.

here is my profile on DA

mattmk (Mathais Koreborger) on deviantART

2. Secteur-X7

Secteur-X7 Vivacious Visitor

No suggestions? Shame not to enjoy a nice opportunity to see their ideas brought real ! Well, send your sketch and scraps !

SX 7

3. weediscool

weediscool Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I didn't want to be greedy, besides honestly matts stuff is just good enough that i have no ideas to share, its great work and the outfits are crazy enough without the need for any change.

Perhaps more combat situations?

4. mattmk-84

fantastic idea there, sketch out ideas and send em

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, i do need a new idea for combat situation. Send a sketch and i could do a graphic stylised version. I like to keep all the characters nameless faceless in the scenes as to keep solidly to the zako theme. No story, just as though a group of white storm troopers were fighting against a group of black storm troopers.

5. Amlet

Amlet Potential Patron

If could be of same help: I like when zakos are strong versus civilians, prisones, weak soldiers, males and all of a sudden they get humiliated/defeated by a few of women/heroines/protagonist or simply other zakos.

6. Amazon Shark

Amazon Shark Casual Client

I like to see the zako get defeated, and I like to see them laying on the floor or hanging off the side of a table or counter while the fighting/shooting continues around them. Face down positions would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are you planning on uploading this set in high quality?
    BreakIce4b.jpg

7. mattmk-84

perhaps maybe some admin staff, or women working for the evil company, who are lightly armed and easily overwhelmed.......but manage to take at least one with them before they are eliminated?

- - - Updated - - -

ok i do better issue of this one

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  8. Secteur-X7

Holoo-Teck.jpg Ha,ha it seems the week end have given some good ideas !
    Well, just a suggest to add one "holo-teck" faction : It is sort of "pink delmos like" (in the agent aika serie)...
    : vinyl skirt (color of your choice !) - Vinyl solid mask - Nurse hat - Large belt (or corset belt) - arm band and opera gloves - fishnet stocking and black patent boots....

Here is a quick sketch to illustrate my (perv) mind...
    (Sorry for my bad english)
    SX 7

9. mattmk-84

i like the character design, i will incorporate the uniform into a command control type position, where they only carry handguns, but are surrounded by many bodies.

10. Secteur-X7

Feel very honored to have inspired you ! Do you have in mind how you could manage to "adapt" the outfit ? And how you could manage to "render" command control ? maybe by doing 3D render ?
    (know you are watching me at DA, don t know if you 've seen this : Thank you for your advise.... by Secteur-X7 on deviantART in my "scrap "section... Well, you could see some similitude with my scrapy sketch...)

Well, hope some other could advise some other "outfits" for your marvelous henchbabes ! (And bravo once again to your models !)

SX 7

11. horatiojones80

horatiojones80 Vivacious Visitor

hey man! love your work. what would be awesome is to see one of the combatants stripping, searching and carrying a dead guard

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014