Looking for any Tenchu fans who'd like to work on a game! (1 Viewer)

Pwishy

Potential Patron
I love the Tenchu series. And I've always felt it has never received the attention it deserves.

Hence, I'm interesting in making a Tenchu ryona game.

Basically, you play as Ayame. Side scroller, with rape animations when you lose. And maybe in the future, game-over CGs.

For the past few days I've been reading up and experimenting with GameMaker and learning how to create sprites.

I feel they are quite simple to understand and execute, and that creating a simple game is very feasible and attainable.

I'm a complete beginner at this, but to give you a rough idea where I am right now, this is what I've managed to produce with close to NO experience and a few hours:

This was mostly a rushed job, as I was very eager to put my new found knowledge on sprite animations to test.

http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2013102513sGFwtTOWdQEAh6g1UO6Jau&file=output_v3vimD.gi

Don't mind the blue background, it was necessary to cut out the background and view it in Gamemaker. But essentially, with time and effort, it can only get better and better.

Done with MS paint!

So if you're like me and you're a huge fan of Tenchu (and love seeing Ayame in sticky situations), and would like to work together on this little project in any way (pixel art, ideas and input, etc etc), I look forward to it ^^.

TL;DR version;

Like Tenchu? Like Ayame? Interested in making a game? Post!

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i do not think i can help but i am interesting in this game! unfortunately it seems that your gifs have been removed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.