Looking for a link to a mod (1 Viewer)

Tombstone

Content Creator
I'm trying to find this mod:

Image1.png

If someone could reply with a link to this mod, or the name of the person who made it, or if someone has it in their collection or archive and would kindly re-upload it, that would be super. I have tried every keyword and/or tag search I can think of, and I haven't had any luck finding this, or anything remotely resembling "basic bathroom slippers".

The only place I have seen it in fact, is here. The screenshot proves it exists, or at least it did exist at some point.

Thanks in advance for your help.

sdtnoob

Content Creator
They look to be 'furry slippers' from MoralMeus's flats pack:

But when testing it doesn't have RGB support but might be hue registerred in moreclothing

There is also 'slippers' from Iago

Tombstone

Content Creator
They look to be 'furry slippers' from MoralMeus's flats pack:
But when testing it doesn't have RGB support but might be hue registerred in moreclothing

I believe this IS the mod I have been searching for. You're right about RGB support, but with "+reghue" in MoreClothing, I was able to get pretty close. Thank you so much. I knew someone would have seen these and would know where to find them.

There is also 'slippers' from Iago

These are cool too, thanks for the link. It's challenging to search for things when the terms are misspelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.