Loading this swf (1 Viewer)

shizusan

Potential Patron
Hi loading this BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf is supposed to let me change the body size and breasts of the character but when I set and then go back to the game the body auto shrinks back to its predefined size for that character. How do you fix this?

I was playing about with it one time loading and configuring and then for some unknown reason it sticked and It would save the body size from using BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf. Just can't remember what I did to fix it randomly.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
mod was intended to use the current size of body and breast when you load it, and then expand as cum is ingested. however, you can set starting sizes for the breast, belly and body if you turn off the automin settings.

answered from memory, holla if you don't find the settings and i'll check the stuff out from my other computer

shizusan

Potential Patron
Hey m8 thanks for reply hmm turning off automin settings how do you do that? Would be cool if the default option slider gave you the choice from the start without having to load an swf. Wonder if there is a future release that will fix this and if so I'll wait for it instead of messing too much with settings.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hey m8 thanks for reply hmm turning off automin settings how do you do that? Would be cool if the default option slider gave you the choice from the start without having to load an swf. Wonder if there is a future release that will fix this and if so I'll wait for it instead of messing too much with settings.
in the mod's settings file

look for the "**** expansion size ranges ******" section of the settings file

shizusan

Potential Patron
Here is the setting for expansion size ranges for inside the text file of BreastEXPPlus_v2_4settings.txt
******* expansion size ranges *******
autominbreastsize=0 //1=active, minbreastamount is set to whatever her current breast size is
autominbodysize=0 //1=active, minbodysize is set to whateever her current body size is
autominbellysize=0 //1=active, minbellysize is set to 0 (there is no current belly size from vanilla sdt)
minbreastamount=95 //0-149, the minimum size of her breasts (with to superbreast feature, this can be redicuously huge like 400)
maxbreastamount=149 //0-149, the maximum size of her breasts (with to superbreast feature, this can be redicuously huge like 400)
minbodyamount=0 //0-100, the minimum size of her body
maxbodyamount=100 //0-100, the maximum size of her body
minbellyamount=0 //1-150, the minimum size of her belly.
maxbellyamount=70 //1-150, the maximum size of her belly.

Do I edit each value to be maximum amount for the size I want? Not sure what values I should use should I just play about with it?
I did manage to get it to stick to that value, but the moment I loaded a position in loader section the body shrinks again. I take it the positions have also a body size to them?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
first, what are you actually trying to do?

if you are just using the mod to change the size of the body/belly, set the min and max the same value. this is kinda of ignoring the main purpose of the mod, but i suppose you can use the mod for it.

autominbreastsize=0 //1=active, minbreastamount is set to whatever her current breast size is
autominbodysize=0 //1=active, minbodysize is set to whateever her current body size is
autominbellysize=0 //1=active, minbellysize is set to 0 (there is no current belly size from vanilla sdt)
minbreastamount=95 //0-149, the minimum size of her breasts (with to superbreast feature, this can be redicuously huge like 400)
maxbreastamount=95 //0-149, the maximum size of her breasts (with to superbreast feature, this can be redicuously huge like 400)
minbodyamount=77 //0-100, the minimum size of her body
maxbodyamount=77 //0-100, the maximum size of her body
minbellyamount=44 //1-150, the minimum size of her belly.
maxbellyamount=44 //1-150, the maximum size of her belly.

shizusan

Potential Patron
Trying to make the mod work which changes the default body/breast sizes, just trying to get it to work allowing me to increase the breasts and body beyond normal levels using the slider. But for some reason the body shrinks back to normal when I go back to the game, I can get it to stay where I set it out somehow playing around with it but I don't know how I'm doing that, and when I do get it to stay the sizes, when I load a position in loader the body shrinks again. Do you think I should just wait for the program to get a default slider to go beyond levels, its not really the belly size I'm after its more size of body and size of breasts. This is for loader 8.5 using loader swf not the SDT swf.

stuntcock

Content Creator
just trying to get it to work allowing me to increase the breasts and body beyond normal levels using the slider.
Wonder if there is a future release that will fix this and if so I'll wait for it instead of messing too much with settings.
The default body slider range exists for a reason. When you exceed those boundaries, the girl's head appears disproportionately small (or large). The animation tweens also become ineffective -- the girl becomes so tall (or short) that she cannot reliably bring her mouth into contact with the penis.

The body slider is intended as a straightforward WYSIWYG cosmetic adjustment. It's something which a new player might naively adjust during the first minute of gameplay. A change to the core game files which significantly expands the body slider range would be inappropriate, because it would allow newbies to break the game before they understand what they're doing.

You can use mods to achieve this effect. BreastExpPlus_v2_4 will allow you to remap the body slider range via its Settings file:
Code:
changebodyscalerange=1
minbodyscale=0.5
maxbodyscale=2.0

Remapping the breast slider range is more complex, because it's not a purely scalar adjustment. There are 150 animation frames which determine the shape of the breasts (and of any bras and clothing worn on the upper body). When the player clicks somewhere on the slider, the game (and/or mods) must choose a particular animation frame and then apply scale adjustments to the breast layers and maybe translate them slightly and perhaps adjust the breastFirmness parameter.

If you're looking to tinker with the appearance of the breasts then you should try sby sby 's superBreast mod. Some of its features are included in BreastExpPlus_v2_4, but BreastExpPlus is a more complex and "heavyweight" mod (which is more liable to have unexpected side-effects, such as the "bodysize adjustments are reset whenever a new animtools position file is loaded" phenomenon that you observed).

BreastExpPlus_v2_4 is the perfect choice for the following two use-cases:
  • you want the breast and body sliders to change in real-time, in response to gameplay actions (penetration, ejaculation, vomiting, etc)
  • you want to change the size of the girl's belly
If you're looking to do different things, then BreastExpPlus may not be ideal. You're free to suggest changes, but sby sby might reject your suggestions if they seem unrelated to the "core" purpose of the mod (or if they would require too much re-work).

This is for loader 8.5
Loader 8,5 is a numbering scheme for @krizalid's compilation pack. If you need technical support in the future, then it would be more useful to tell us the version number which can be found on the Loader tab (such as "v5.45a Tsavo Highway").

shizusan

Potential Patron
That's some good info there, thanks for replying both of you, I'll do some more research and tutorials to better understand the mods. Was thinking when I said default I meant the default size to stay set, the reload button to reload to default standard size but the slider has the options to go above or bellow standard sizes of breasts and body shapes. Would think this would be more beneficial than a mod because you can reset to default and have markers that show you your going into unknown size territory, its cool though I don't mind either way ;) cheers guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.