Loader (1 Viewer)

Tiddy.Bomber

Potential Patron
How can i make it so the loader launches with all my mods already set up? Or how do i save a girl with mod clothes on so that i dont have to load up the swf file for her each time.

lilant8072

Potential Patron
How can i make it so the loader launches with all my mods already set up? Or how do i save a girl with mod clothes on so that i dont have to load up the swf file for her each time.
(Just an FYI, im not a pro at this, i just kinda know some of it.)
If you are still asking, Id be happy to help, this might be a bit confusing when I say it, but bare with me.

If you are trying to launch the game via loader and you want to automatically have all of your mods that you desire to load:
Step 1 - Under the folder "$INIT$", put all of the .SWF files you want to load in that folder.
Step 2 - In the .zip files for all of them, there should be a .txt document, named "Mods", inside of that document it tells you what the name of the mod is, once you have found all of them, copy and paste each and every one of them into the "Mods.txt" document in the "$INIT$" folder under everything else. (copy the exact words in the mods.txt document that is in the zip file.)

If done correctly, For example, you should have "SakuraHair.swf" in the "Mods.txt" document at the very bottom, and SakuraHair.swf in the $INIT$ folder.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have, If I happen to see them.
Cheers, Lil :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.