Loader 8,5 (1 Viewer)

shizusan

Potential Patron
Trying to get BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf to work with loader 8,5 it says settings.txt file not found, but I put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt in same folder as the BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf but still not found? Any fix for this?

stuntcock

Content Creator
I put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt in same folder as the BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf but still not found? Any fix for this?
Loader mods generally expect their configuration files to be placed in the Settings subfolder. This is mentioned within the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt file itself.

Move the text file into the proper location, then restart the game and it should work.

If you're adding new entries to your $INIT$/Mods.txt file, please remember that moreclothingV5_1.swf should usually be the final item in the list.

And just in case any new users were confused by the title of this thread: Loader 8,5 doesn't really exist; the newest available version of @ModGuy's Loader is 5.45. "8,5" is a version-numbering system used by @krizalid to describe his Loader pack.

aztlan

Casual Client
In the past I've had better luck putting Dialogue Actions after moreclothing, though it may not make a difference any more - maybe this issue has been resolved though.

shizusan

Potential Patron
Thanks that fixed it, now I'm looking for that mod what's it called the one that lets you increase the body size even more than standard? For some reason I thought it was this BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf but when I set it and go back the body shrinks back to regular.

Ah its okay I'll start a new thread its unfair I ask 2 different questions in one topic.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Trying to get BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf to work with loader 8,5 it says settings.txt file not found, but I put the BreastExpPlus_v2_4settings.txt in same folder as the BreastExpPlus_v2_4.swf but still not found? Any fix for this?
if you use loader character folders, it should also work to have the setting file with the mod; it is a convenient way to keep all the the mod's stuff together in an organized manner. sounds like you are using the 'swf import' button to load it, (which tends to be a more tedious and slow way to load it), so it will be required to be in the settings folder.

when in doubt, dump settings in settings folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.