Minion

Master of this Domain
This in my opinion is a perfect action scene. Great stuntwork and a touch of comedy allowing some great ko scenarios (low blo kos).

I would love it if these girls made a real zako movie with uniforms, They would make the perfect Agent Aika movie.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Unknown Korean movie. Heroine vs zako nurses (fvfffffffff) (blood)

Not sure where this is from, all I know is that they're speaking korean. The heroine takes on a group of scalpel wielding henchwomen dressed as nurses. the set up is good, although as you know I'm not a fan of death in my zako scenes. Other people can disagree on this. The nurses seam to suffer a slow and painful deaths as it seams that the heroine was aiming to cut the main artery on their arms, leaving them to slowly bleed to death.

SetUp
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0NzYwNDIyNA==.html?from=y1.2-1-96.3.1-1.1-1-1-0-0

Fight
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0NzYwNDYxMg==.html?from=y1.2-1-100.3.4-1.1-1-1-3-0

nurses.jpg

Another One
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0OTk1MzU2NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2

Last edited:

Danny James

Potential Patron
Unknown Korean movie. Heroine vs zako nurses (fvfffffffff) (blood)

Not sure where this is from, all I know is that they're speaking korean. The heroine takes on a group of scalpel wielding henchwomen dressed as nurses. the set up is good, although as you know I'm not a fan of death in my zako scenes. Other people can disagree on this. The nurses seam to suffer a slow and painful deaths as it seams that the heroine was aiming to cut the main artery on their arms, leaving them to slowly bleed to death.

SetUp
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0NzYwNDIyNA==.html?from=y1.2-1-96.3.1-1.1-1-1-0-0

Fight
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0NzYwNDYxMg==.html?from=y1.2-1-100.3.4-1.1-1-1-3-0

View attachment 52379

On another note, I found this on the same website, anyone know where it's from?
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU0OTkzNzkwMA==.html?from=y1.2-1-171.3.6-1.1-1-1-5-0
search for Female combatant (in Chinese) on this web site. There are a lot of short clips

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
New action short. fvffffff

Power walking girl gets attacked by a gang of yoga pants wearing bullies in the park.
Great action and choreography

WOW!!! Totally LOVE this video!!! Has so many qualities for a good zako scene...hot women, fastastic martial arts fighting, and a personal fav...super sexy low blows!

WJ19-05

Casual Client

Power walking girl gets attacked by a gang of yoga pants wearing bullies in the park.

I recognize some of the girls from the Superseven videos, especially the main henchwoman. :)

sindragoon

Casual Client

The main girl said in the comment section on youtube that if enough people request she will do another spandex fight. I think you guys should go on there and comment on how you want another one. I already did, but don't act like we are from the same forum because we will creep her out :D

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
The main girl said in the comment section on youtube that if enough people request she will do another spandex fight. I think you guys should go on there and comment on how you want another one. I already did, but don't act like we are from the same forum because we will creep her out :D

Already did right after watching this! ;) Recommend to support her as well!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain

If someone could tell them to have the zako knocked out as well that would be great.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Yeh, i'll try to leave a comment that doesnt sound creepy. She mentioned at the end of the video after the credits that this was made at the request of a youtube fan (who also helped fund it). So she does take requests to some extent. However if someone makes a request, be careful not to make it sound sexual or fetish orientated. All these girls are professional stuntwomen who have appeared on numerous movies and tv shoes. They will not start making fetish videos for the internet.

I for one am glad. I love zako scene, but more specificaly, zako scenes that are treated with respect.

I would personaly love to support a future video from these girls. If someone succeeds in a request, i would gladly contribute to a gofundme.

If someone would like to throw around some ideas for a possible 3-4min scenario, it would be interesting to hear them

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
search for Female combatant (in Chinese) on this web site. There are a lot of short clips
That's not a female combatant movie. Someone posted the cap on Evil Babes, and I'm pretty sure it's a movie that featured in one of my Asian Exploitation compilations.

Minion

Master of this Domain
There's a new drama called "mirror of the Witch" that just started airing in Korea. The first episode showed the main villainess, an evil witch, and has a group of henchwomen at her disposal. Not a huge amount happens with them in the first episode since it's mostly a prologue and introduction to the series, but we do see these women torturing a woman and killing a defencless woman and child in cold blood.

I've seen some behind the scenes photos, with stuntwomen playing the henchwomen, so hopefully some good things to come.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Can you post the pics?

Also, anyone could upload the Female Combatant movies to Mega, maybe? Or just provide some fast download site links... the few I could find online all take hours to download even with a super-fast connection, and I wasn't even able to find all the episodes/movies.

Seems like the newest movie is out already, too.
EDIT link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Can you post the pics?

Also, anyone could upload the Female Combatant movies to Mega, maybe? Or just provide some fast download site links... the few I could find online all take hours to download even with a super-fast connection, and I wasn't even able to find all the episodes/movies.

Seems like the newest movie is out already, too.
Dont have any clips.
Just search for the whole episodes online (various sources on dailymotion). Korean title is 마녀보감

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.