Manse

Club Regular
Short but good :smile: Triple duel

1h4f1Pp.png

93Om9Rn.png

RlZoumG.png

isidore

Potential Patron
despite its flaws, I really liked. I would have liked to see the "Rambo" to use his knife, and some of them pretty attacking with their elegant boots to be part of the victims. The elimination of female soldiers, Police and other women in uniform whose females can imagine they represent any oppresion, always works for me.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
It's a little slow lately. However, there is the new GIGA zako movie coming out soon, there's new preview pics on the website.
edit Link deleted Link to a commercial page, which doesn't mention Undertow anywhere. Violates the "I DESERVE FREE MONEY" clause of the website rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 687

It's a little slow lately. However, there is the new GIGA zako movie coming out soon, there's new preview pics on the website.

Nice, can't wait for this one. The suits look fantastic!

In other news, do you have any images of costumes or will you be getting some images after filming?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Nice, can't wait for this one. The suits look fantastic!

In other news, do you have any images of costumes or will you be getting some images after filming?

Me too. The guy who's making this movie is the same one who made Death March 1 & 2, which I still find to be the best Female Combatants movies so far.

I don't have any pics or anything from my custom. The moment I receive anything I will share it with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.