jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
Geheimcode Delta Force (1978)

aka Geheimcode Death-Force
aka Sabotage 2

A rare Filipino movie from the late 70s. The movie features female henchwomen running around in skimpy red bikinis, mixed with henchmen in red jumpsuits. This clip has all the Zako scenes that are featured. I have never seen the entire movie, someone else edited these scenes. There is a big battle at the end.
View attachment 4380View attachment 4381View attachment 4382
View attachment 4383View attachment 4384View attachment 4385
View attachment 4386View attachment 4387

Clip: Geheimcode_Delta-Force.mpg

Unknown Zen-Pictures movie (2008?)

Scene featuring many Zako in tight tops and short shorts, with dark masks face off with the heroines of the movie.
View attachment 4405View attachment 4406View attachment 4407View attachment 4408View attachment 4409View attachment 4410View attachment 4411

Clip: MediaFire

Enjoy!

Hello A Amazon Shark can you reupload the Unknown Zen- Pictures movie clip, please?

Thanks!

D

DefeatedMinion

Hello, i've been a long time obsercer of this forum, i thought i ahould finaly register and contribute something. I saw a japanese movie called "tokyo tribe" recently.
One of the villains has a room full of half naked men and women he tortures/uses as furniture. Durring the movie's final battle, he orders them to attack the heroes.

It's very short, but i just wanted to contribute .

I saw it online a few months ago, but i lost the link. I'll post it later if i find it again

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Hello, i've been a long time obsercer of this forum, i thought i ahould finaly register and contribute something. I saw a japanese movie called "tokyo tribe" recently.
One of the villains has a room full of half naked men and women he tortures/uses as furniture. Durring the movie's final battle, he orders them to attack the heroes.

It's very short, but i just wanted to contribute .

I saw it online a few months ago, but i lost the link. I'll post it later if i find it again

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the link.

Manse

Club Regular
Henchwomen fight gun henchwomen

nb3iQY7.png

VzDkrpb.png

Minion

Master of this Domain
Not exactly a zako scene, but there's a new korean drama startimg next week called "doctors" (닥터스).

The drama features a woman who used to be a trouble maker at school and got into fights, but now wants to become a doctor.

The trailers and teasers show 2 scenes which involve the hoeroine figting a gang of women, first in a bathroom and then in a club, it looks like she connfronts a group of girls in the bathroom, rhen meets the same girls with backup jn the club. The brief scenes we sww in the movie clearly shows her whipping the floor with these girls.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Trailer: just the first 20seconds

Teaser

korea has an increasing amount of shows with the female lead taking on a girl gang. I found this by research some korean stuntwomen who i saw in the previous show.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Youtuber has started uploading the B-on movie series. It's a low budget series that focuses on yankees amd banchos (high school delinquents).
Mostly men fighting, but there are some girl gangs as well.
This is the best one:

But there are other videos on his channel if you care to go rough them (i havent had time yet)

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Hello all! New to the forum but long time zako DS lover! Lots of new and exciting materials here!

Just want to make my part of contribution. Name of video is Last Girl Standing. It was first released as DVD for rental only and then later for sale, never released in theatre. I feel really lucky that I came across this one, and took me more than a year to figure out how to buy it from Japan. Unfortunately, its audio is on AC3 which does not work on the popular video players.
Last GIrl Standing.mp4_000013196.jpg
Last GIrl Standing.mp4_000163451.jpg

Last GIrl Standing.mp4

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Do you know why the zako betrayed her boss? Was it for money or was she always working for the heroes, just curious
I found a version with english subtitles online,
She was not a zako, she's an undercover interpol agent who revealed her identity as chow yun fat told the boss he also has a double agent.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Can someone tell me the Name of the following movie? ;)

Killing Kunoichi - YouTube

I finally found out where is this from. It is one of the movie spin off from the Assassin series in Japan. The Japanese name is 必殺! 主水死す (1996). I tried looking for a better one in YT but no success. The movie is available in Amazon japan. Just be very careful if you plan to buy as there are many many movies under similar name, so buy only those that have an exact match.

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hi Guys,
I am New Here, I hope you like this OVA
Anime's name: Queen’s Blade – Vanquished Queens OVA 4
PS: Unsensored

Enjoy It :)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Great zako action there! I especially like the way he puts that one girl in a leg lock and how she's knocked out in the background while he's fighting the blonde girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.