Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The fights are available as a separate item on Nicheclips, store "Heroine". Whether this way of buying them is legal or ethical I have no idea but there is a substantial saving in $.

Yea, but whoever uploads the pirated copies of GIGA's movies is obviously getting it for free and then making all profit! I don't support getting the clips off of Nicheclips.

xbeagle

Avid Affiliate
Yea, but whoever uploads the pirated copies of GIGA's movies is obviously getting it for free and then making all profit! I don't support getting the clips off of Nicheclips.
I agree. I don't buy their stuff either. But if you are curious about the video there is a stamp-sized vid clip and a lot of stills before you actually buy anything .

R

Rando

Man, these takes me back to when period dramas were more popular. Lots of wire action for the martial arts portions...

Amazon Shark, do you still have the clips from Double Take? Those had some pretty good zako.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
My custom is set to be filmed the first week of May.

New Female Combatants movie coming. More ninjas!
CduZ1OAUsAAdtAZ.jpg

GIGA 特撮ヒロイン AV (@giga_web) | Twitter

CdudNmSUEAE8BrW.jpg

CdudNmUUEAIPqso.jpg

聖菜アリサ(ありんこ)✩3/19撮影会 (@seina_arisa) | Twitter
Cdgi2OXW4AA75QD.jpg

CduZj-tUUAAaFUe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.