D

Deleted member 687

My custom is finally happening!
2556rgo.jpg

2ighd2h.jpg
Beautiful! Keep us updated! How many girls were in it btw?

Minion

Master of this Domain
nice! cant wait to this this. did you go for a lethal or non-lethal script? (hoping non-lethal)

also

markfourlong posted this on the EvilBabes runboard site.

Looks interesting, with it's lab populated only by female scientists and guards. No idea what it is though.

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
Not sure. I was told it's being filmed tomorrow, July 15.

Nicheclips. I'll provide a link. I'm pretty sure you can purchase directly from the producer, Chris Brown.

ahh :/ i haven't been able to make a nicheclips account for so long. i've registered but i haven't heard back from any of the admins to verify my account so i can't actually get anything from them. i'll try and contact the producer i guess.

Minion

Master of this Domain
i never registered for nicheclips. i tried creating an account about a year ago, just so i can browse the site, but the owner wanted me to send a $20 check by mail to activate my account. I wasn't willing to send $20 just to browse a website so i didnt

Last edited:

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
i never registered for nicheclips. i tried creating an account about a year ago, just so i can brows the site, but the owner wanted me to send $20 checks by mail to activate my account. I'm not willing to send $20 just to register.

i just tried again so hopefully i hear back. i don't want to miss out on this custom :/ looks like it's going to be amazing

meditions

Casual Client
nice! cant wait to this this. did you go for a lethal or non-lethal script? (hoping non-lethal)

also

markfourlong posted this on the EvilBabes runboard site.

Looks interesting, with it's lab populated only by female scientists and guards. No idea what it is though.

The scene if from the movie Species 2. Species II (1998) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb The guard who gets knocked out by the baseball is actress/stuntwoman Nancy Young.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Wow, this thread made it to 50 pages. Good job guys.

I'm so excited for my custom. There's only 4 girls in those pics I posted, so I'm hoping there's more since I requested at least 5-6 girls. The outfits came out well (I was concerned they would look bad or not fit the girls well) and I've been trying to get this custom done for well over 4 years (1 year with Chris B. --- I commissioned this custom in May 2015) so this has been a long time coming.

I commissioned other customs in the last few years, but they were with one lady, not an "army" of girls. The group custom we set up a couple of years ago was the result of being frustrated that I couldn't afford or find the right producer. Last year I got a nice tax return, and you can guess where most of that money went ;)

D

Deleted member 687

Wow, this thread made it to 50 pages. Good job guys.

I'm so excited for my custom. There's only 4 girls in those pics I posted, so I'm hoping there's more since I requested at least 5-6 girls. The outfits came out well (I was concerned they would look bad or not fit the girls well) and I've been trying to get this custom done for well over 4 years (1 year with Chris B. --- I commissioned this custom in May 2015) so this has been a long time coming.

I commissioned other customs in the last few years, but they were with one lady, not an "army" of girls. The group custom we set up a couple of years ago was the result of being frustrated that I couldn't afford or find the right producer. Last year I got a nice tax return, and you can guess where most of that money went ;)
Which customs with one lady did you commission? I'd like to preview and buy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.