minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
The Righteous Fists (鐵拳英雄) - 2022

That series have a lot of fight scenes.

sagnac

Avid Affiliate

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I love the idea of ranks within Zako, similar to Agent Aika. I wish those that made Zako would use even more ranks. We at least get 1 variation with the incoming Female Combatants. 女戦闘員 新作 衣装合わせ 女隊長 : 宇那月、ブログ
They always have a sub-commander zako, these Giga pictures. Generally she survives and runs away a few time before being killed at the end.
I wish at least one of these would just not follow the same tired old formula. Literally all their movies are the same.

Anyone know what movie this scene is from?
Check the replies. It is called Sorority Party Massacre.

I think this was posted before, but don't recall anyone mentioning what movie this is from? Must be some spy thriller.

Last edited:

Alefer032

Designer
Screenshot_20220426-222736_Video Player.jpg
dead in action

maas13

Potential Patron
So here to present you the Zakos that introduced me to this world !
Veronica Piskonov (interpreted by Natacha Alam) and Maya Yerzov (by kym Jackson).
Our two henchwoman are introduced in the 24th episode of the 4th season of NCIS LA as Russians and are task to execute the agent Michell Hanna. Too bad for them…

Maya Yerzov ( the blond is arrested ) after being forced to snitch (her interrogatories happen just after the accident in the ambulance) :

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.