chopper1502

Avid Affiliate
Hi guys i search the movie where men fights women, the scene take place in a bar i think, the girls have some heavy weapons and the last one get her neck snapped. I think a video of that as be uploaded here or on bilibili but not sure and if yes, i don't find the video again

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
Hi guys i search the movie where men fights women, the scene take place in a bar i think, the girls have some heavy weapons and the last one get her neck snapped. I think a video of that as be uploaded here or on bilibili but not sure and if yes, i don't find the video again
sounds like the baytown outlaws

knightleynet

Avid Affiliate
When it will be released?
I don't think there is any set date yet. Typically they post costumes first, then post again when they begin shooting, then post that filming has completed, then there's a delay before release. So probably several months, but that's a total guess.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Do you put your shopping cart back after you have finished with it Alex?

I guess this is something bad, but what does "Put your shopping cart back after you finished means"? I have heard it also from a few Youtube Streamer when they are saying it to someone trolling their stream but I never know what that mean. In Hong Kong, which is where I live, you don't generally have to put the cart back because department store or supermarket have people who were hired to do that specifically like in the Airport.

Sorry if this offence anyone but I really do not understand this phase as English is not my primary language, and i am not really good at it.....

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
I guess this is something bad, but what does "Put your shopping cart back after you finished means"? I have heard it also from a few Youtube Streamer when they are saying it to someone trolling their stream but I never know what that mean. In Hong Kong, which is where I live, you don't generally have to put the cart back because department store or supermarket have people who were hired to do that specifically like in the Airport.

Sorry if this offence anyone but I really do not understand this phase as English is not my primary language, and i am not really good at it.....
It means exactly this.

You don't have to put the shopping cart back.

There is no reward for putting it back.

There is no punishment for not putting it back.

Putting your shopping cart back in the absence of reward or punishment is the right thing to do.

This minor task benefits everyone who uses the shopping centre.

"Why would I do that lol!! I would just drive off and leave it there"

This attitude is very self unaware.

You, me, us are all minor contributors to society.

Can you exist in the way you do without the effort of others?

Can you even hunt/farm/fish/build/make tools, build buildings, create machines on your own? No you cannot!

Rule of law and the criminal justice system exists because we have those types of people, like Alex, who cant put their shopping cart back.

I used legal infringement notices to remove MY videos from Motherless today. They are gone. One channel I left up (BillytheLid) because I gave her permission.

I will protect MY property.

I send out a fair few Infringement notices every month to various parties, including parties of interest to the person infringing on my copyrighted material.

I have over 500 members across platforms this month, and a cycling 1500 members paying anywhere from $10 USD per month to $500 USD per month. I cannot thank all of these guys enough

I have had over 180 women play roles in Neon Dark so far, with currently 90 on the roster group. All of them have the zako kinks and associated fetishes explained to them & you know what, they all find it fascinating......the most messed up ideas come from the ladies.

I will protect what the members have paid for

I will protect the efforts by the ladies

Its fun, the members are having fun, the ladies are having fun, I am having fun.

So please do me a favour, put your fucking cart back when you are done.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I think to put it in very simple terms: Neon Dark is a long time, active member of the community who produces monthly zako content, often with the input of the community.

What essentially happening is someone is saying "Can someone help me steal from Neon Dark?" while Neon Dark is sitting five feet from them.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I have over 500 members across platforms this month, and a cycling 1500 members paying anywhere from $10 USD per month to $500 USD per month.

I'm in the wrong business...

Really curious about the $500 a month people. That seems like... A lot.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
I think it's like different tiers on patreon, with the really high level one able to have scenes shot for them or have input on scripts/casting etc. Pretty common from what I've seen on Patreon.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I think to put it in very simple terms in case there's a language barrier: Neon Dark is a long time, active member of the community who produces monthly zako content, often with the input of the community.

What you're essentially saying is "Can someone help me steal from Neon Dark?" while Neon Dark is sitting five feet from you.
Gotta love the brazenness of it though.

You also have to keep in mind that China notoriously has no copyright laws so the concept might be -literally- foreign.

Alefer032

Designer
received_708769093632565.jpeg
dead and upskirt

Neon-Dark

Club Regular

You also have to keep in mind that China notoriously has no copyright laws so the concept might be -literally- foreign.
There are copyright laws in China, but pursuing something is difficult. I return to the shopping cart analogy. Lots of people leave their shopping carts everywhere there. I was there to sell a product a few years back, first question from there distributor was "what are your anti counterfeit measures".

By means not a reflection of all of China. This is a reflection of the bad eggs, who funny enough, are hated by Chinese people who are creatives and innovators.

There is some incredible creativity and innovation coming from China. Some incredible craftsmanship as well. Cinema too.

Alex lee

Club Regular
It means exactly this.

Putting your shopping cart back in the absence of reward or punishment is the right thing to do.

Can you even hunt/farm/fish/build/make tools, build buildings, create machines on your own? No you cannot!

Rule of law and the criminal justice system exists because we have those types of people, like Alex, who cant put their shopping cart back.

I used legal infringement notices to remove MY videos from Motherless today. They are gone. One channel I left up (BillytheLid) because I gave her permission.

I send out a fair few Infringement notices every month to various parties, including parties of interest to the person infringing on my copyrighted material.

I have over 500 members across platforms this month, and a cycling 1500 members paying anywhere from $10 USD per month to $500 USD per month. I cannot thank all of these guys enough

I have had over 180 women play roles in Neon Dark so far, with currently 90 on the roster group. All of them have the zako kinks and associated fetishes explained to them & you know what, they all find it fascinating......the most messed up ideas come from the ladies.

Its fun, the members are having fun, the ladies are having fun, I am having fun.

Чувак завали свое ебало. Зачем ты переходишь на личность. Я понял что я был не прав опубликовав тот пост. Мои извинения. Я это делал не со зла. Я просто хотел помочь сообществу скидывая источники нашей любимой тематики

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Dude shut your fuck up. Why are you getting personal. I realized that I was wrong by posting that post. My apologies. I didn't do it out of malice. I just wanted to help the community by sharing the sources of our favorite topics.

Nothing personal friend, but if you were me, how would you approach it? I understand that you don't want to hurt me.

Alex lee

Club Regular
Nothing personal friend, but if you were me, how would you approach it? I understand that you don't want to hurt me.
На твоем месте я бы ничего не делал так как все для сообщества мой друг. Я имею ввиду если бы сюда скидывали мои видео я был бы не против этого

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
It means exactly this.

As I said, I just don't understand what the phase mean, as I heard it a lot but nobody seems to explain what that mean. Now I know it mean do the right thing, dont need to be shirty on me

And as I said before, I NEVER download illegal video (maybe a few Hollywood movie when I was in University more than a decade ago), I had in fact contributed to your Patreon once, I don't anymore as yours are not my cup of tea (I only like girls with pantyhose or stockings, and that probably would open another can of worm) But yes, I do despise people who download stuff illegally.

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

There are copyright law in China actually, but since they went thru Chinese court, this is not about who's right and who's wrong, that is about who can pay more.....

Most counterfeit product are done by either "Government Sponsored" business or Triad and they had already bribed all the way up the ladder, good luck try to sue them in any Chinese court....It get so bad that China didn't even bothered to produce their own TV show anymore, there are only 1 station in China and 5 shows Prime Time, 4 of them are overseas show....

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.