Alex lee

Club Regular
What movie??

Alex lee

Club Regular

wsc2011

Swell Supporter

Very special thanks to Ava from The Superhero Project. She posted this GIF on DeviantArt, I wanted to post that here but it didn't load the last time, so I wrote to her and ask her if I can get a movie version of that 30 seconds GIF, "Sure, let's make it a minute long" is what she replied and she send me this clip this morning.

It turns out it is a double killed. Green Dress Girl (Think her character name is the Collector) really do love gloved kill, the only thing I wish is for the Black Dressed girl to struggle longer, that would make a perfect scene

KeiBree

Master of this Domain

Very special thanks to Ava from The Superhero Project. She posted this GIF on DeviantArt, I wanted to post that here but it didn't load the last time, so I wrote to her and ask her if I can get a movie version of that 30 seconds GIF, "Sure, let's make it a minute long" is what she replied and she send me this clip this morning.

It turns out it is a double killed. Green Dress Girl (Think her character name is the Collector) really do love gloved kill, the only thing I wish is for the Black Dressed girl to struggle longer, that would make a perfect scene

I love that kill with the collector taking off her glove to finish off the zako! Fantasized about this happening to me in the past ;)

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
I love that kill with the collector taking off her glove to finish off the zako! Fantasized about this happening to me in the past ;)
Yeah, there are no better way to go in my opinion then a beautiful girl taking off her gloves that she was wearing and choke you to death with it. there are still the smell of her hand and her perfume close enough you can smell it when you die, I used to fantasize about that too.

But the other kill was just too brutal, taking off the own gloves you are wearing to choke you to death? I would imagine the Agent Zako would have no idea when they put on those gloves in the morning that they are putting the item that's going to kill them on by themselves, willingly. That's just brutal

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Yeah, there are no better way to go in my opinion then a beautiful girl taking off her gloves that she was wearing and choke you to death with it. there are still the smell of her hand and her perfume close enough you can smell it when you die, I used to fantasize about that too.

But the other kill was just too brutal, taking off the own gloves you are wearing to choke you to death? I would imagine the Agent Zako would have no idea when they put on those gloves in the morning that they are putting the item that's going to kill them on by themselves, willingly. That's just brutal
Yeah, when I die, I want to make sure both my gloves are on, otherwise I'd look weird :P

wsc2011

Swell Supporter
Came across this on DeviantArt

Seems like this mistress have it rough...killed by one of her slave unit.

(There was a video but it was behind a paywall, so I am not going to post it...)

DSC_0154.JPG DSC_0215.JPG DSC_0216.JPG DSC_0220.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.