maas13

Potential Patron
So here to present you the Zakos that introduced me to this world !
Veronica Piskonov (interpreted by Natacha Alam) and Maya Yerzov (by kym Jackson).
Our two henchwoman are introduced in the 24th episode of the 4th season of NCIS LA as Russians and are task to execute the agent Michell Hanna. Too bad for them…

Maya Yerzov ( the blond is arrested ) after being forced to snitch (her interrogatories happen just after the accident in the ambulance) :

I forgot to add the fate of our beloved henchbabe, Veronica Pisconov, is not mentioned in the rest of the episode, but according to the serie’s fandom Veronica was killed.
Idk for you but I doubt about the lethality of this short smother.
Also if you have any problem with the links say it ;)

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
So here to present you the Zakos that introduced me to this world !
Veronica Piskonov (interpreted by Natacha Alam) and Maya Yerzov (by kym Jackson).
Our two henchwoman are introduced in the 24th episode of the 4th season of NCIS LA as Russians and are task to execute the agent Michell Hanna. Too bad for them…

Maya Yerzov ( the blond is arrested ) after being forced to snitch (her interrogatories happen just after the accident in the ambulance) :

WTF... you can't just jump around the corner and start shooting at people...

You damn sure cant KEEP shooting at them while they're running away.

OR suffocate them with plastic

These shows used to have 'good guys' and 'bad guys', now there's just criminals and State criminals

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
WTF... you can't just jump around the corner and start shooting at people...

You damn sure cant KEEP shooting at them while they're running away.

OR suffocate them with plastic

These shows used to have 'good guys' and 'bad guys', now there's just criminals and State criminals
Also, the bullets the "good girl" randomly fired must hit something or somebody. They are in a big city, not in the wilderness.

I guess she qualifies for "evil protagonist".

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I think this was posted before, but don't recall anyone mentioning what movie this is from? Must be some spy thriller.
"Killing Zone" (1999):

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Also, the bullets the "good girl" randomly fired must hit something or somebody. They are in a big city, not in the wilderness.

I guess she qualifies for "evil protagonist".
This was like what 2005-2007? During that period every show had to be 24. Which means the heroes had to torture people, shoot people in cold blood, endanger and sometimes seriously injure civilians etc. all for the "greater good", because....terrorism or something. Such a trashy trope. I remember there was a CSI Miami episode where the sideways shoulder man (forgot his name who cares) Executed two criminals in cold blood with his sidearm. This was supposed to be CSI ffs, but they had the investigators kicking doors and shooting it out with criminals because that's what was "cool" at the time. This is why I avoid TV series like the plague in general. Most writers rooms are full of trend hoppers and have no concept of preserving the identity of the IP at all. I might have complained about "woke" stuff in previous posts but thinking back, I don't miss this garbage at all. Certainly not any more than shoehorned sociology 101 lectures that you see today in many shows.

maas13

Potential Patron
This was like what 2005-2007? During that period every show had to be 24. Which means the heroes had to torture people, shoot people in cold blood, endanger and sometimes seriously injure civilians etc. all for the "greater good", because....terrorism or something. Such a trashy trope. I remember there was a CSI Miami episode where the sideways shoulder man (forgot his name who cares) Executed two criminals in cold blood with his sidearm. This was supposed to be CSI ffs, but they had the investigators kicking doors and shooting it out with criminals because that's what was "cool" at the time. This is why I avoid TV series like the plague in general. Most writers rooms are full of trend hoppers and have no concept of preserving the identity of the IP at all. I might have complained about "woke" stuff in previous posts but thinking back, I don't miss this garbage at all. Certainly not any more than shoehorned sociology 101 lectures that you see today in many shows.
Very good point…but we must keep in mind that the horror legitimized by fighting for a greater good started with the war on terror and the “patriot act” in the US is, in my opinion, a process of social engineering that’s still going on through various means.

NCIS LA is really a terrible series by every aspect and the worst in that episode is that they forced the blonde to snitch by deceiving her by making her think that she will became paralyzed if not treated immediately.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Very good point…but we must keep in mind that the horror legitimized by fighting for a greater good started with the war on terror and the “patriot act” in the US is, in my opinion, a process of social engineering that’s still going on through various means.

NCIS LA is really a terrible series by every aspect and the worst in that episode is that they forced the blonde to snitch by deceiving her by making her think that she will became paralyzed if not treated immediately.

My big problem with it is that it normalizes criminal behavior by law enforcement. Some of those kids who watched 24 are now cops and I sincerely hope that show (and the others mentioned above) is NOT the reason they picked that career.

Sorry for the digress, I didn't mean to derail the thread. I'm pleasantly surprised by the conversation and analysis it sparked though :)

Arr29

Videographer
56A647D4D24FA2FAEE03240654D96F01_auto_x2.jpg
IMG_20220429_104936.jpg
A8F952CBB7899BF398FE4DEA48D7D8DB_auto_x2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-04-21-00-40-04-89_2b95b5a1545d19ca955bcf1044f94582.jpg
Hello, can you tell me the title is? I want to see that... Please help me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.