Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
There were some zako prison guards in the movie Big Trouble in Little China, I can't find any clips though.

Hey Minion,
I remember the zako in this movie, and I think I even have some screenshots of them somewhere on my computer. The only problem is that they are very low resolution, and in the parts that feature the zako in action, they are shown from a distance, which only compounds the problem of the low resolution. It's a shame as well, because all of the zako are eliminated/KO'd in a melee fight and at least one of them is shown lying face down while the action continues around her (a favorite trope of AmazonShark and myself), but because of the low resolution/distance the scene is hardly worth it.
I'll look for what I have.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Hey Minion,
I remember the zako in this movie, and I think I even have some screenshots of them somewhere on my computer. The only problem is that they are very low resolution, and in the parts that feature the zako in action, they are shown from a distance, which only compounds the problem of the low resolution. It's a shame as well, because all of the zako are eliminated/KO'd in a melee fight and at least one of them is shown lying face down while the action continues around her (a favorite trope of AmazonShark and myself), but because of the low resolution/distance the scene is hardly worth it.
I'll look for what I have.

I saw this movie years ago on the tv, and didn't have access to pause and play back of the final big battle. there was however a scene half way through the film where the heroes break their girlfriends out of the criminal's female prison and take out 4 or 5 female prison guards Mostly knocked out- but one (unlucky) girl gets thrown off a bridges

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I have Big Trouble In Little China, I'll post clips soon, along with clips from Xena: Princess Warrior - "From Helicon and Back" and another batch of various zako clips. The custom thread has gotten me sidetracked from this wonderful thread.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
I liked that scene a lot in Big Trouble in Little China. Cute female guards that were quite fierce, but they didn't last long...wish they lots more of them and preferred they were pantless! ;)

Minion

Master of this Domain
Ever since I saw a re-run of the Avengers Episode "How to succeed....At Murder" I've loved henchwomen in unitards. Nothing beats seeing the aftermath of a battle with a shot of the girls strewn over the room and in pile. The most recent movie using this would be Cash

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.png

This has been posted before, but I found a slightly better version of the Cash (2007) clip.

Cash ff vs ffff.VOB-.mpg

Still looking for a HD version. Should buy the DVD someday, but difficult to find in my country

- - - Updated - - -

ps. found the blog of one of the girls who plays a nameless Mook in the new Female Combatants movie.
Very Cute (and first time doing an action scene)
http://ameblo.jp/xxfrym-namixx/entry-11605463628.html

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Ever since I saw a re-run of the Avengers Episode "How to succeed....At Murder" I've loved henchwomen in unitards. Nothing beats seeing the aftermath of a battle with a shot of the girls strewn over the room and in pile. The most recent movie using this would be Cash

Thanks for that higher res version of the Cash scene, Minion.
Like you, I love an aftermath shot showing the defeated henchbabes piled up or strewn across the scene. I also like it when a scene is ambiguous as to the ultimate fate of the defeated zako. In the Cash scene, for example, the zako are merely knocked out, but the heroes leave them lying unconscious and helpless in the middle of the highway! This seems to be a common scenario, where the henchbabes are taken out in what is probably a nonlethal way, but are then left lying helpless in a situation that may ultimately turn fatal. Think of how many zako have been left unconscious in a villain's collapsing or self-destructing lair!

I am also a fan of unitards, as well as leggings with a nice top...or hell, any type of skintight outfit. (I honestly prefer colors other than black, though black definitely seems to be the most common color for this type of outfit.)

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Can anyone tell me what was the last couple of things I uploaded from my last batch of Zako clips?

The last batch of clips I saw from you had:
Phoenix the Warrior
Rani Mera Naam
River Crossing by Bodak
Sexy Latin Amazons (Pics and Clips)
Spy Saga (Clips from trailer)
Starcrash

You also uploaded some good stuff from Xena: Warrior Princess.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Thanks Kimblis!!!

Here is the next batch of Zako clips.

http://we.tl/SkTZiyAxyF

Coming soon: Zako clips from the remastered Wonder Women, the remastered America 3000, Xena: From Helicon and Back, Female Mercenaries from Zombie Island, and many more to come.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
For Love's Sake (2012)

For-Loves-Sake-2012-Movie-Image.jpg

The hero must fight a bunch of school-girl dressed zako, as he tries to chase the villainess. This fight scene and subsequent aftermath is a great example of a well shot zako/henchwomen fight scene. The clip is high definition blue-ray quality.
vlcsnap-2013-09-16-09h01m33s33.png vlcsnap-2013-09-16-09h00m10s206.png vlcsnap-2013-09-16-09h02m02s60.png vlcsnap-2013-09-16-09h04m44s147.png

Clip: http://we.tl/k02S4RqCmD

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
For Love's Sake (2012)
The hero must fight a bunch of school-girl dressed zako, as he tries to chase the villainess. This fight scene and subsequent aftermath is a great example of a well shot zako/henchwomen fight scene. The clip is high definition blue-ray quality.

Thanks for this clip Amazon Shark. I agree, this is an example of a well shot zako/henchwomen fight scene. I'm not really a fan of the whole school-girl theme, or the outfits that go with it, but I like the intensity of the action and the good (though not perfect) continuity, with defeated henchwomen still lying around while the scene continues.

When the lower quality version of this scene was linked to on this forum, the main thing I remembered was the ruthless way the hero dealt with the second henchgirl he defeats once the fight has moved outdoors. After knocking her down and seeming to take all the fight out of her, he viciously kicks her in the stomach not once, not twice, but three times, with each kick causing the defeated henchgirl to jerk violently. He only stops once he is distracted by another henchgirl. As the action continues, we see the henchgirl he kicked continuing to writhe in pain, but by the end of the scene she is lying there motionless. I guess she finally fainted?

Anyway, like I said, good scene and thanks for the upload. Now I need to get to work and upload some stuff myself!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks Kimblis!!!

Here is the next batch of Zako clips.

http://we.tl/SkTZiyAxyF

Coming soon: Zako clips from the remastered Wonder Women, the remastered America 3000, Xena: From Helicon and Back, Female Mercenaries from Zombie Island, and many more to come.
I ran across a good belly punch clip from unknown movie several years ago. And from a file inside this I now know that it's Tennen shôjo Man next: Yokohama hyaku-ya hen, or N-Girls Vs Vampire.
Thanks, Amazon Shark. I can search the movie because of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.