Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
The last two pictures are from some sketchy production company out of Eastern Europe. "Mysexycowgirls.com", he has a Youtube channel as well that has a few decent videos. The girls are all non-native English speakers so their acting is really wooden and silly, but the concept isn't a bad one.

I don't really understand the guy's site, however. Besides his own stuff he seems to sell other people's stuff as well; suppose there aren't many copyright laws in that part of the world though. It's too bad, but I'd never trust giving this guy my payment info.

Also, the 2 gunfungirls.com pics you posted have only reinforced how sad I am I never got a chance to buy those videos! Those two vids looked pretty good, but he never made an automated sales system and his health problems seem to have caught up with him. Short of people sharing the vids they've already bought & received, those videos are lost to the ages now.

Z

zuse101

Thanx so much ... 2 GB that's massive ... BTW: Do you have already reuploaded the Nak Kah Kon-tah Ngon episode that you posted some weeks (06-17-2013) before? Anyway, great work, as always --- :)

jackyy

Vivacious Visitor
As with the masks in "Female Combatants", they often make it impossible. Continuity errors and the switch between extras and stunt(wo)men are hidden by making them look all the same. But when it's possible, as in "Troma's War" or "Phoenix the Warrior", I do.

(A good, though male, example is one black guy in "Black Belt Jones". Hit in the ball at various times by the heroine, he finally jumped into a garbage truck to avoid further damage. It was funny and he got what he deserved, but somehow I felt a little bit sorry for the poor bugger.)

Indeed. I love to see them as individuals, even when they are "nameless" parts of a group.

The main villains don't care for them and the heroes, who often hesitate before they finally kill the leader, don't waste a thought.
View attachment 42983View attachment 42984View attachment 42985
I always wonder "Who is this person? Where did she come from and how does her life look like?"

Can someone tell me what movie these 3 pictures are from??

Thanks!

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
b170x240.jpg

Farewell, My Love

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Here are the female Zako related scenes:

It's my type of story, where I can imagine the henchgirls being likable persons while the heroine is heartless and cruel. (Because the baddies, including the lady from the first clip, murdered her parents. The other four just picked the wrong employer.)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Xena: Warrior Princess - S5 E13 "Eternal Bonds" (1999)

A huge battle between Xena and her partner, against an army of female warriors; along with male warriors. Most of them are KO'd or killed, including the lead villianess of the episode. After she is defeated, the remaining warriors retreat, leaving their fallen comrades behind.

I've included the full scene, along with an edited version showing only the zako, and a couple of small edits of two of my favorite parts.

http://we.tl/DSG19Y5r8h

Also, here is the next batch of Zako scenes, old and new. It includes the other trailer for Spy Saga.

http://we.tl/6CUonAu8Ht

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Great Xena clips. Thanks!
Do you have yet one Xena clip "To Helicon and back?" If you have it, upload please.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I'm not sure, but I think it's somewhere around $300 per model, more or less. I, too, wish to donate money towards a zako custom. Being that there are usually many different henchwomen in a scene, it can be costly to have 5-6 actresses for zako, and either male or female actor as the hero. I've ordered two customs recently (one is done, and I have it, but it hasn't been released yet and the other has not been completed yet) and have been only able to afford 3 models max.

If we could organize a few more of us here at this forum, and at Evil Babes, Deadskirts, and other forums, I'm sure we could make a decent zako movie. I'm all for using the Batgirl theme! The one thing that has made me hesitate in setting up a custom financed by many of us zako fans, is what would the henchwomen be like? What would their outfits be? How could we all come to a unanimous decision on if they are defeated by being knocked out, killed, or both? Will we finance another actor to be the villain? These are just a few questions to consider, among others.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure, but I think it's somewhere around $300 per model, more or less.

I inquired about ordering a custom from him and it was $350 for a 10-15 minute clip. As far as I know, he does not charge per model (though that price was presumably for a 1v1 scenario). Also, my idea was not more elaborate than a plain wrestling match so I'm not sure if he charges more for more specific costumes or scripts. It probably is less expensive than you think, though if you're thinking about a longer video (30+ minutes) it would definitely be at least $600. If you're looking at a video with multiple zako, maybe closer to $1,000. Send him an e-mail and I'm sure he'll be happy to answer your questions.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I have before when I was shopping around for custom quotes from various producers. I'd be willing to throw down $300 towards a custom, and if we got at least 5 or 6 more people to finance the custom, we could get a decent custom made for us.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
It could be some great idea ! Something difficult to organized but may be possible !

May be you could suggest a new thread about the "custom org".....
With some "paypal" donation", I could be with you (but not as 300 $ ...) but Ok to donate....

SX 7

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I'll start a new thread later tonight. I'm thinking Olaf Winter from Amazon Warriors would be the best producer to make a zako movie, being that he makes many movies with many models/actresses. I also know he'll cut a deal, for example, if we ordered 6 models, the 7th would be free.

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Well...

Apparently the Zen-pictures guys are currently shooting Bandobure 2:

????????????? - ????????

The outfits are slightly different, and a mix of all the previous Bolero+Bandobure styles.
The girls are armed with (weird) swords this time, then hopefully they'll put up more of a fight... before dropping like flies as usual, of course! :)

I reckon the final product will see the light in about 1 month then... let's just sit and wait... and keep our fingers crossed! ;)

Minion

Master of this Domain
I like the return to the full-body zentai from the old series. Hope that there'll be more of a plot this time (to show how evil they are) and they keep experimenting with locations

There were other series' from Akiba from a few years ago,

Shadow Sakura
008_l.jpg 018_l.jpg

Galaxy Agent Cosmo Lady
006_l.jpg 001_l.jpg

Venus Forces V Ranger
007_l.jpg

Team Women's School 1 & 2
008_l.jpg 009_l.jpg

Cutie Hunter Yuriko
06p.jpg

Pretty Sailor Soldier Princess 1 & 2
017_l.jpg 012_l.jpg

Blaze Five Series
0245.jpg
0243.jpg

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Too bad. I'm the complete opposite of Minion, I find the full body suits a complete turn-off.

With the oversized belts and masks it just makes them seem way too cartoony. The original Bolero was the best outfit, in my opinion, leotards w/ the sashes. It shows enough skin to keep the zako feminine, while the lower-key accessories kept them from coming off as goofy.

Sorry to see they went back to the full-body goofiness for the new Bandobure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
^ To me, the new outfit looks like a cross between the old body suits and the new Bolero-type outfits. At least they aren't covering their faces with masks, so we can see their face and hair, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.