Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
There are a lot of KO's in Bandobure 2.

The zako are actually evil, they go around harassing civilians, even killing some of them. They look really hot in their tight outfits.

My favorite part of the movie so far is the last fight against the zako, before the heroes face the main villainess. 3 henchwomen attack the hero. He knocks out one, she falls onto some kind of object, like a really high table, or top of a barrel(?), face down, then two more meet the same fate.
Then more zako appear, and another is knocked out and falls onto another high-rising table. Another is then picked up and thrown onto a barrel, and she rolls over. All the while, we can see the already defeated henchwomen in the background, with no one paying any attention to them. The heroes face the villain, where they use the zako as human shields to block the villainess' acid that she somehow shoots out of herself. While the heroes fight the villainess, we still see the KO'd henchwomen hanging on the tables/barrels.

That one scene is one of the best I've seen from these guys.

There's a lot of other great scenes, though, especially since I'm all about the zako outfits. One where 2 zako are hit by the yellow hero's 'ball weapon', and one falls against a wall, facing the wall, and kind of slides down, but then just falls unconscious leaning against the wall; meanwhile, the other zako falls, rolls around a second, and then rolls onto her stomach, knocked out. I could go on about the other good scenes there are.

MacabeNova

Casual Client
There are a lot of KO's in Bandobure 2.

The zako are actually evil, they go around harassing civilians, even killing some of them. They look really hot in their tight outfits.

My favorite part of the movie so far is the last fight against the zako, before the heroes face the main villainess. 3 henchwomen attack the hero. He knocks out one, she falls onto some kind of object, like a really high table, or top of a barrel(?), face down, then two more meet the same fate.
Then more zako appear, and another is knocked out and falls onto another high-rising table. Another is then picked up and thrown onto a barrel, and she rolls over. All the while, we can see the already defeated henchwomen in the background, with no one paying any attention to them. The heroes face the villain, where they use the zako as human shields to block the villainess' acid that she somehow shoots out of herself. While the heroes fight the villainess, we still see the KO'd henchwomen hanging on the tables/barrels.

That one scene is one of the best I've seen from these guys.

There's a lot of other great scenes, though, especially since I'm all about the zako outfits. One where 2 zako are hit by the yellow hero's 'ball weapon', and one falls against a wall, facing the wall, and kind of slides down, but then just falls unconscious leaning against the wall; meanwhile, the other zako falls, rolls around a second, and then rolls onto her stomach, knocked out. I could go on about the other good scenes there are.

Oh you TEASE. :)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Here's a link to all the clips from the first page of this thread, if anyone was trying to download them. It's missing a couple that will be included in the UPGRADES batch of zako clips, like Wonder Women and AMERICA 3000.

http://we.tl/N5sPg7SVR2

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
I have finished blending these images in an action sequence. Im caught between laser type weapons or regular bullets. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 1,715

Steve15

Vivacious Visitor
Lasers all the way, man!

Looks like a great sequence, too. Your DA has been in my bookmark list for awhile and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you and your girls!

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I have finished blending these images in an action sequence. Im caught between laser type weapons or regular bullets. Any ideas?

Your pawnettes/raidettes are super sexy, mattmk. It would be cool to see a defeated one fall facedown with her boots/feet towards the camera.
I'll vote for laser type weapons. Lasers are not as bloody/messy as bullets, and they leave the possibility of the victim being stunned rather than killed.

Listening to everyone talk about the new Bandobure has got me excited. I like their spandex catsuit uniforms, especially with the mask only covering their eyes instead of their whole faces like in the older Female Combatants series. I'll purchase and watch it sometime this weekend.

Minion

Master of this Domain

I like your work a lot, interesting concept and great editing making your work seamless. I also agree that lasers are the est way forward, no blood and possible "stun" feature".

Would like to see this happen in a more open enviroment like an office or living room. Would allow more girls in different positions.
Always looking forward for your future work, keep it up!

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
Your pawnettes/raidettes are super sexy, mattmk. It would be cool to see a defeated one fall facedown with her boots/feet towards the camera.
I'll vote for laser type weapons. Lasers are not as bloody/messy as bullets, and they leave the possibility of the victim being stunned rather than killed.

Listening to everyone talk about the new Bandobure has got me excited. I like their spandex catsuit uniforms, especially with the mask only covering their eyes instead of their whole faces like in the older Female Combatants series. I'll purchase and watch it sometime this weekend.
Ill see if the girls are up for that face down pose. thanks for the suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your work a lot, interesting concept and great editing making your work seamless. I also agree that lasers are the est way forward, no blood and possible "stun" feature".

Would like to see this happen in a more open enviroment like an office or living room. Would allow more girls in different positions.
Always looking forward for your future work, keep it up!
ill try an office scene, we are coming up with a officer /commander uniform for a female superior.

MacabeNova

Casual Client
Amazon, you NEED TO share some of this, I'm losing my shit over here! (or spot me a link or $27 :)

- - - Updated - - -

ah, I just ended up buying it. And I really, REALLY love it. I like it when they attempt to do more than just fight (plant bombs, assassination attempts) and still end up being defeated. OOOHM. My kinda deal. The girls are all such good sellers, in particular the one really svelte thin one who oversells everything (she's the one who gets dropped on the barrel: you can always tell which one she is and she's a little trooper).

Fucking aces.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
For those who don't have it, here is Double Take clips and clips from an unknown Female Combatants video.
http://we.tl/RsJ80SLEaa

- - - Updated - - -

MacabeNova, I would remove the drm, but I don't know how to do that. Glad that you got Bandobure 2 anyway.
I'd rather support these guys so they can make more movies like this, especially since I feel the last few movies have been a big improvement (especially Bolero 2, and this new one.)

I do also like that we see the zako do other things, but I'm in it for the fight scenes, which seemed much better choreographed here, though I still wish they'd take a little longer on some of the fights, like when the hero shoots the zako, or uses any weapon that clearly overpowers them. I'd like to see some scenes where the zako have the upper-hand when it comes to their weapons, or equally matched, and the heroes have to struggle a little in order to beat all those henchwomen. It would make the fights more awesome, and it would make the scenes where we can see defeated zako lying around while the action continues around them even that much better as well.

One thing I've missed in the last 2 movies are the big body piles. I wish there was a body pile scene in Bandobure 2 like we saw in the first Bandobure and the first Bolero.

Last edited by a moderator:

Minion

Master of this Domain
Relic Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bpjV8JQyGzk#t=360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a3aQ314pT1I#t=355

- - - Updated - - -

For those who don't have it, here is Double Take clips and clips from an unknown Female Combatants video.
http://we.tl/RsJ80SLEaa

The female combatants movie is called Venus Forces V Rangers. I made these videos with my camcorder maybe 4 years ago, It's funny seeing these clips making their rounds on the internet (I even saw some of my clips on a Chinese website)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The female combatants movie is called Venus Forces V Rangers. I made these videos with my camcorder maybe 4 years ago, It's funny seeing these clips making their rounds on the internet (I even saw some of my clips on a Chinese website)

This one?
Venus Forces V Ranger

- - - Updated - - -

And, do you know which Blaze Five this is from? Blue or Pink?
0245.jpg
0243.jpg

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
yes, that's the one

Sorry, not sure which one, I used to own both Pink and Blue, but lost them when I rebooted my computer.
The quality of the older videos weren't as good as the new ones, a bit pixelated

You should be able to re-download them. Just sign in at Zen Pictures, go to that movie's page, and click download, you should be able to download it to your computer.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Old clip from years ago that I found deep in my hard drive, scene from Cosmo Lady
11_Cosmo_Lady

Was that made by the same people who made the Female Combatants or Bolero/Bandobure stuff? I like the action in that video, although I'm not so enthusiastic about the full face masks and uniforms...on the one hand, those masks are about as "zako" as you can get (pure cannon fodder; you cannot even distinguish one from another, or see any sort of emotion or facial expression or humanizing characteristic). On the other hand, the masks really detract from the "ryona" aspect...I like to see the expressions and emotions on the faces of the zako! Especially as they are defeated! I guess you can imagine their faces/expressions, if nothing else...

Regarding the pics Amazon Shark posted of the zako fighting/being defeated on an escalator...what an awesome idea! I love the idea of the defeated zako "taking a ride" on an escalator. XD Would also love to know which video that scene came from.

Minion

Master of this Domain
Charmed - A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right

Demonatrix.PNG
Ìîé Ìèð@Mail.Ru

There was an episode from the 1960s Avengers tv series called Invasion of the Earthmen,
I haven't seen the episode, but the villain has an army of men and women in it

earth5b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.